Discovery The Most Evil Men and Women in History-Pizarro & Biggest ever discovery of sacrificed chil

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Biggest ever discovery of sacrificed children is uncovered in Peru as 227 victims aged four to 14 who were killed 'to stop bad weather' are discovered, all facing the sea

Peru discovers 227 sacrificed children who were killed 'to appease El Nino phenomenon' | Daily Mail Online

meanwhile
"The Most Evil Men and Women in History - Pizarro"

Hippie_SOA.jpg

something is very , very wrong with this hippy (commie) & Discovery program narrative, don't you think so?

Biggest ever discovery of sacrificed children is uncovered in Peru as 227 victims aged four to 14 who were killed 'to stop bad weather' are discovered, all facing the sea

Peru discovers 227 sacrificed children who were killed 'to appease El Nino phenomenon' | Daily Mail Online

meanwhile

Hippie_SOA.jpg

something is very , very wrong with this hippy (commie) & Discovery program narrative, don't you think so?

------------------------------ I only watched a bit , maybe 5 minutes but the gist seemed to be to elevate the 'natives' while down grading Pizzaro and other Spaniards / Euros . Its a common theme in my opinion and wasn't taught in my schools in the 50s and 60s Litwin .

meanwhile

Hippie_SOA.jpg

------------------------------ I only watched a bit , maybe 5 minutes but the gist seemed to be to elevate the 'natives' while down grading Pizzaro and other Spaniards / Euros . Its a common theme in my opinion and wasn't taught in my schools in the 50s and 60s Litwin .

Yeh, stone age folk (with stone age morality) vs. renaissance people , do they (schools) on purpose teach kids to support regress and underdevelopment against progress? look like dirty Marxists are still in charge in Western schools

You can't use today's morality to judge the conduct of pre-historic civilizations or vice versa. God only knows what the Aztecs or Mayans would have thought of the Atomic Bomb.

You can't use today's morality to judge the conduct of pre-historic civilizations or vice versa. God only knows what the Aztecs or Mayans would have thought of the Atomic Bomb.
Everyone loves their children above all else. When a child was sacrificed, it was giving the gods the most precious thing they owned. Same as when God told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, and Abraham said "Okay."

Everyone loves their children above all else. When a child was sacrificed, it was giving the gods the most precious thing they owned. Same as when God told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, and Abraham said "Okay."
---------------------------------- Abraham sacrificed NO Son to God if I remember correct . 'mayas , aztecs and other 'old style mexicans as I speak loosely sacrificed million of their kids over the years that they ruled 'mexico' and part of south America before the Spanish and Catholics cleaned them out OldLady .

---------------------------------- Abraham sacrificed NO Son to God if I remember correct . 'mayas , aztecs and other 'old style mexicans as I speak loosely sacrificed million of their kids over the years that they ruled 'mexico' and part of south America before the Spanish and Catholics cleaned them out OldLady .
This is not an issue to argue over Pismoe. I realize all that. Is this thread just to slam Hispanics some more?

slam their 'mex' , ztec , inca , yada yada tribal Ancestors all you like . PLUS Abraham sacrificed no Son as far as I am aware Old Lady .

and than came Jesus , and has changed the old order , the same did the great Spanish war - generals

and than came Jesus , and has changed the old order , the same did the great Spanish war - generals
So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? All hail the white man or something?

They weren't evil, unless you're saying Abraham was evil. He would have sacrificed Isaac for his God, same as the Aztecs. Many of the other faiths in the Middle East were still practicing sacrifice after Abraham; they became Christians, too.

The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture, all for GOLD, are up for my nomination of evil, though.

So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? All hail the white man or something?

They weren't evil, unless you're saying Abraham was evil. He would have sacrificed Isaac for his God, same as the Aztecs. Many of the other faiths in the Middle East were still practicing sacrifice after Abraham; they became Christians, too.

The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture,....

" So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? " whats about others nations which were terrorized by Aztecs 100s and 100s years, Aztecs were just a small nation in Aztec empire , which used other nations around in the same way we used caws - pigs in our farms

"The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture" oh my God, what Aztecs did to cultures and people of conquered nations ?

Pity Parties for genocidal savages, Pity Parties for vile Japanese, Pity Parties for genocidal Africans, Muslims, Asians,and vile Nazis.

But those white people sure are evil. Problem with that stupidity is that if white people were as racist as the rest of the world, we wouldn't be having any problems at all today, since every last 'minority' around the U.S. would have been dead long ago.See any black people in the ME whining for their 'civil rights'? If 'everybody came from Africa n stuff', where are the other ethnic groups? Shouldn't they be living in their own countries in Africa as well? Oh well, just snort some more meth, and go attack some old woman wearing a MAGA hat or something.

Do these dumbass hippies really want white people to 'be like Everybody Else'? ...

The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture,....

" So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? " whats about others nations which were terrorized by Aztecs 100s and 100s years, Aztecs were just a small nation in Aztec empire , which used other nations around in the same way we used caws - pigs in our farms

"The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture" oh my God, what Aztecs did to cultures and people of conquered nations ?
You don't seem to agree with what the Aztecs did to other "nations." But it is okay that the Spanish did the same thing? And used them like cows (well, more like mules, I think).

Pity Parties for genocidal savages, Pity Parties for vile Japanese, Pity Parties for genocidal Africans, Muslims, Asians,and vile Nazis.

But those white people sure are evil. Problem with that stupidity is that if white people were as racist as the rest of the world, we wouldn't be having any problems at all today, since every last 'minority' around the U.S. would have been dead long ago.See any black people in the ME whining for their 'civil rights'? If 'everybody came from Africa n stuff', where are the other ethnic groups? Shouldn't they be living in their own countries in Africa as well? Oh well, just snort some more meth, and go attack some old woman wearing a MAGA hat or something.

Do these dumbass hippies really want white people to 'be like Everybody Else'? ...
The Spanish overran an entire continent and part of North America with nothing but guns, hubris and horses. The Church tried to tidy it up to look holy somehow by forcing them to accept a different religion and act white. They did it to get RICH. Period.
Ain't nothing to gloat over, in my eyes. I have no idea what Litwin is trying to prove with this thread.

You don't seem to agree with what the Aztecs did to other "nations." But it is okay that the Spanish did the same thing? And used them like cows (well, more like mules, I think).
i make it more simple for you, Aztecs were the worst possible imperialists out there. Spanish&Portuguese were the best in history , so called 2 catholic (missionary) empires

The Spanish overran an entire continent and part of North America with nothing but guns, hubris and horses. The Church tried to tidy it up to look holy somehow by forcing them to accept a different religion and act white. They did it to get RICH. Period.
Ain't nothing to gloat over, in my eyes. I have no idea what Litwin is trying to prove with this thread.

So only brown and black people should be able to do that? You mean being more successful at it than 'minorities' is 'unfair'?

i make it more simple for you, Aztecs were the worst possible imperialists out there. Spanish&Portuguese were the best in history , so called 2 catholic (missionary) empires

they were a vast improvement over the native status quo, certainly. Also far less violent than the natives, who genocided out of existence hundreds and thousands of tribes while building their empires; the Euros let most of them survive, as the white settlers did with native American tribes.

they were a vast improvement over the native status quo, certainly. Also far less violent than the natives, who genocided out of existence hundreds and thousands of tribes while building their empires; the Euros let most of them survive, as the white settlers did with native American tribes.
"they were a vast improvement over the native status quo, certainly." yes man, first time in history of this region human live got the value , under Aztecs rule human live had no (0) value

So only brown and black people should be able to do that? You mean being more successful at it than 'minorities' is 'unfair'?
Yeah, it was unfair. War is always assholic, if you ask me, but the Spanish taking advantage and basically stealing an entire continent's resources? That's a bit beyond the Aztecs taking over their neighbors' settlements.

Forum List

Back