Discovery The Most Evil Men and Women in History-Pizarro & Biggest ever discovery of sacrificed chil

So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? All hail the white man or something?

They weren't evil, unless you're saying Abraham was evil. He would have sacrificed Isaac for his God, same as the Aztecs. Many of the other faiths in the Middle East were still practicing sacrifice after Abraham; they became Christians, too.

The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture,....

" So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? " whats about others nations which were terrorized by Aztecs 100s and 100s years, Aztecs were just a small nation in Aztec empire , which used other nations around in the same way we used caws - pigs in our farms

"The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture" oh my God, what Aztecs did to cultures and people of conquered nations ?
You don't seem to agree with what the Aztecs did to other "nations." But it is okay that the Spanish did the same thing? And used them like cows (well, more like mules, I think).
i make it more simple for you, Aztecs were the worst possible imperialists out there. Spanish&Portuguese were the best in history , so called 2 catholic (missionary) empires

they were a vast improvement over the native status quo, certainly. Also far less violent than the natives, who genocided out of existence hundreds and thousands of tribes while building their empires; the Euros let most of them survive, as the white settlers did with native American tribes.
"they were a vast improvement over the native status quo, certainly." yes man, first time in history of this region human live got the value , under Aztecs rule human live had no (0) value
Sure. That's why they SACRIFICED humans. Because they had no value. You're really dumb sometimes.

Pity Parties for genocidal savages, Pity Parties for vile Japanese, Pity Parties for genocidal Africans, Muslims, Asians,and vile Nazis.

But those white people sure are evil. Problem with that stupidity is that if white people were as racist as the rest of the world, we wouldn't be having any problems at all today, since every last 'minority' around the U.S. would have been dead long ago.See any black people in the ME whining for their 'civil rights'? If 'everybody came from Africa n stuff', where are the other ethnic groups? Shouldn't they be living in their own countries in Africa as well? Oh well, just snort some more meth, and go attack some old woman wearing a MAGA hat or something.

Do these dumbass hippies really want white people to 'be like Everybody Else'? ...
The Spanish overran an entire continent and part of North America with nothing but guns, hubris and horses. The Church tried to tidy it up to look holy somehow by forcing them to accept a different religion and act white. They did it to get RICH. Period.
Ain't nothing to gloat over, in my eyes. I have no idea what Litwin is trying to prove with this thread.

So only brown and black people should be able to do that? You mean being more successful at it than 'minorities' is 'unfair'?
Yeah, it was unfair. War is always assholic, if you ask me, but the Spanish taking advantage and basically stealing an entire continent's resources? That's a bit beyond the Aztecs taking over their neighbors' settlements.
oh my friend, literally all Aztec empire subject freely became subjects of Castilian empire and fought side by side with Castilians against blood thirsty , mad dogs Aztecs. and we talk about 16c when war was an ordinary tool of international politic . do you remember of Putin´s occupation of Crimea in 2014, so we are still there ?

" So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? " whats about others nations which were terrorized by Aztecs 100s and 100s years, Aztecs were just a small nation in Aztec empire , which used other nations around in the same way we used caws - pigs in our farms

"The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture" oh my God, what Aztecs did to cultures and people of conquered nations ?
You don't seem to agree with what the Aztecs did to other "nations." But it is okay that the Spanish did the same thing? And used them like cows (well, more like mules, I think).
i make it more simple for you, Aztecs were the worst possible imperialists out there. Spanish&Portuguese were the best in history , so called 2 catholic (missionary) empires

they were a vast improvement over the native status quo, certainly. Also far less violent than the natives, who genocided out of existence hundreds and thousands of tribes while building their empires; the Euros let most of them survive, as the white settlers did with native American tribes.
"they were a vast improvement over the native status quo, certainly." yes man, first time in history of this region human live got the value , under Aztecs rule human live had no (0) value
Sure. That's why they SACRIFICED humans. Because they had no value. You're really dumb sometimes.
no Aztecs has human rights watch and did it very seldom for fun , ))

Pity Parties for genocidal savages, Pity Parties for vile Japanese, Pity Parties for genocidal Africans, Muslims, Asians,and vile Nazis.

But those white people sure are evil. Problem with that stupidity is that if white people were as racist as the rest of the world, we wouldn't be having any problems at all today, since every last 'minority' around the U.S. would have been dead long ago.See any black people in the ME whining for their 'civil rights'? If 'everybody came from Africa n stuff', where are the other ethnic groups? Shouldn't they be living in their own countries in Africa as well? Oh well, just snort some more meth, and go attack some old woman wearing a MAGA hat or something.

Do these dumbass hippies really want white people to 'be like Everybody Else'? ...
The Spanish overran an entire continent and part of North America with nothing but guns, hubris and horses. The Church tried to tidy it up to look holy somehow by forcing them to accept a different religion and act white. They did it to get RICH. Period.
Ain't nothing to gloat over, in my eyes. I have no idea what Litwin is trying to prove with this thread.

So only brown and black people should be able to do that? You mean being more successful at it than 'minorities' is 'unfair'?
Yeah, it was unfair. War is always assholic, if you ask me, but the Spanish taking advantage and basically stealing an entire continent's resources? That's a bit beyond the Aztecs taking over their neighbors' settlements.
oh my friend, literally all Aztec empire subject freely became subjects of Castilian empire and fought side by side with Castilians against blood thirsty , mad dogs Aztecs. and we talk about 16c when war was an ordinary tool of international politic . do you remember of Putin´s occupation of Crimea in 2014, so we are still there ?
Litwin, you've been drinking some pretty strong koolaid, there, my friend. I can believe people fought to be free of the Aztecs, but what did they get in return?
The Natives of South America are still looked down on socially, live in poverty and in short, are still getting the short end of the stick.

and than came Jesus , and has changed the old order , the same did the great Spanish war - generals
So the Aztecs should be grateful for the Spanish "intervention," right? All hail the white man or something?

They weren't evil, unless you're saying Abraham was evil. He would have sacrificed Isaac for his God, same as the Aztecs. Many of the other faiths in the Middle East were still practicing sacrifice after Abraham; they became Christians, too.

The Spanish who came in and murdered and enslaved the Aztecs and destroyed their culture,....

No, the Euros didn't let most of them survive. Or if they did, they let them survive until they were worked to death as slaves in the silver and gold mines. Where do you get this nonsense?

The truth is, humankind is violent and they treat one another like assholes. Our entire history is one of killing. Aztecs were bad but the Spanish were no better and the English may not have enslaved the Native Americans, but they forced them off their lands, meanwhile enslaving a whole 'nother group of people from Africa. Portugese were the ring leaders of that little enterprise.
None of them were any better than the natives who were killing and enslaving their own.
That behavior sucked all around and you have no reason to be patting anyone on the back for it.

No, the Euros didn't let most of them survive. Or if they did, they let them survive until they were worked to death as slaves in the silver and gold mines. Where do you get this nonsense?

The truth is, humankind is violent and they treat one another like assholes. Our entire history is one of killing. Aztecs were bad but the Spanish were no better and the English may not have enslaved the Native Americans, but they forced them off their lands, meanwhile enslaving a whole 'nother group of people from Africa. Portugese were the ring leaders of that little enterprise.
None of them were any better than the natives who were killing and enslaving their own.
That behavior sucked all around and you have no reason to be patting anyone on the back for it.

If we killed them all then why are they squatting here at our borders whining and sniveling for freebies in mass mobs? They were too lazy to work to death then, and still are. The 'ringleaders' of African slavery were, well, Africans. Quit pretending Roots wasn't a fake made up story. Pretty much everybody was better than the Aztecs, and the Englich bought and paid for their lands; just because the 'natives' were crooks and kept extorting more and more cash by selling the same land over and over again doesn't make the British the bad guys. The natives never honored treaties much, they preferred to raid and butcher and steal whenever it suited them, so they can't complain about anything.

Maybe he just finds it entertaining that you left wingers just go spastic over anything that might spread the idea that white people aren't the root of all evils and black and brown savages aren't lil hobbit like hapless victims of greedy evil xians.

What were Aztecs and Incas doing with all that gold in the first place?

Maybe he just finds it entertaining that you left wingers just go spastic over anything that might spread the idea that white people aren't the root of all evils and black and brown savages aren't lil hobbit like hapless victims of greedy evil xians.

It's so interesting to read revisionist history on this board that is becoming more and more Stormfront Lite.

from stone age to the Renaissance , oh boy the stone age Indians had massive luck with Castilians

It's so interesting to read revisionist history on this board that is becoming more and more Stormfront Lite.

Yes, you can't stand it when whites aren't deplored, it's just your heavy indoctrination; we understand.

from stone age to the Renaissance , oh boy the stone age Indians had massive luck with Castilians

Yes, same wht the Crusades. Those evul Xians just ran around killing those poor hapless Muslims for no reason at all, and they killed zillions more than Muslims, too, who never killed anybody, and had, like these 'Golden Ages N Stuff', where in they took stuff written in Greek, rewrote it in Arabic, the stuff they didn't burn anyway, and then rewrote back into Greek, and enlightened those Xian Euro savages. Or something like that; it's all so vague, except they're certain Xians were far worse than Islmao-savages; that they're absolutely certain of.

Yes, you can't stand it when whites aren't deplored, it's just your heavy indoctrination; we understand.
Bull. Shit.

Admit that the Spaniards behaved no better than the "savages" they overran or you are a complete hypocrite.

Bull. Shit.

Admit that the Spaniards behaved no better than the "savages" they overran or you are a complete hypocrite.

"
Admit that the Spaniards behaved no better than the "savages" did they do to Indians something similar, in such massive Aztecs numbers?
sacrifice.jpg

Bull. Shit.

Of course they behaved better. Similar behavior; but the Euros were far better at it...

Bull. Shit.

"
Admit that the Spaniards behaved no better than the "savages" did they do to Indians something similar, in such massive Aztecs numbers?
sacrifice.jpg
We were no better, really.

Who was the last person to be hanged drawn and quartered?
David Tyrie

1782: David Tyrie, the last hanged, drawn, and quartered. On this date in 1782, a crowd contemporaries pegged at 100,000 mobbed the gruesome public execution of David Tyrie — the last man hanged, drawn, and quartered in British history.

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1352 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reign of King Henry III(1216–1272). A convicted traitor was fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where he was then hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded, and quartered (chopped into four pieces). The traitor's remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

Bull. Shit.

"
sacrifice.jpg

David Tyrie

1782: David Tyrie, the last hanged, drawn, and quartered. On this date in 1782, a crowd contemporaries pegged at 100,000 mobbed the gruesome public execution of David Tyrie — the last man hanged, drawn, and quartered in British history.

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1352 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reign of King Henry III(1216–1272). A convicted traitor was fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where he was then hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded, and quartered (chopped into four pieces). The traitor's remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, you think England drew and quartered millions? lol

Bull. Shit.

"
sacrifice.jpg

David Tyrie

So, you think England drew and quartered millions? lol
No, only for high treason. But the Aztecs didn't eat the hearts of millions of their enemies, either. C'mon. Notice where the priest is. He is at the top of the temple. It is a ritual.

Ahhh... The old "noble savage" trope...
Who said they were noble?
Making them sound more like animals than humans makes it a whole lot easier to justify their treatment by the Spanish, though, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back