Disband the air force!!!!11!!

Ummmm, yea, it is.

No, it's not.

The Army is. The Navy is. The Militias are. The Coast Guard and the Air Force are not.

It's defending the country

Not constitutionally. You want an air force, change the constitution.

Or are you now proposing a 'living constitution' like some kind of liberocommieprogressive?

That's actaully a valid point.

It would also be the end of the Marines, since they are not Army.

Doesn't matter

They would just be absorbed back into the parent branches of Army/Navy. They would still exist.
Its not valid in any way. The congress has article I authority to, by law create any department or agency the deem "neccessary and proper" to "provide for the common defence". The constitution is not a succession of unconnected cilff notes.

Justification:

The Air Force is the army of the skies except that instead of tanks they use planes. The constitution says
To raise and support Armies

The Air Force began as a part of the army and was seperated in the reorganizion in 1947. The name of this air army means nothing in the argument over the constitutionality of its existance. That fact is it is an armed force and thereby constitues an army and is authorized by the constitution.

Disband the air force

Absolutely. Buy 'em brown boots reorganise as the Army Air Corps, and get rid of those faggoty powder blue clothes.

Fuck off... ass face.

airforcesymbolw.jpg

I am an American Airman.
I am a Warrior.
I have answered my nation's call.

I am an American Airman.
My mission is to fly, fight, and win.
I am faithful to a proud heritage,
A tradition of honor,
And a legacy of valor.

I am an American Airman,
Guardian of freedom and justice,
My nation's sword and shield,
Its sentry and avenger.
I defend my country with my life.

I am an American Airman:
Wingman, Leader, Warrior.
I will never leave an Airman behind.
I will never falter,
And I will not fail.

Up in the air junior birdman
Up in the air upside down
Up in the air junior birdman
Keep your noses off the ground

When you hear the grand announcement
that your wings are made of tin.
Then you know that Junior Birdman,
has turned his box tops in.*

For it takes: 5 box tops,
4 bottle bottoms,
3 coupons,
2 wrappers,
and one thin dime!

Show me where the Air Force appears in the Constitution

Show me where Big Macs appear in the constitution.:eusa_drool:

Already answered him on this. The Constitution states that all means needed to ensure the listed powers are able to be done may be done. The Air Force does not need to be listed separately since it is simply an extension of the Army. Or the Military, which IS listed in the Constitution.

What we see on this thread are the sentiments of a few hard core k00ks who represent a miniscule % of the population but dont know it. These people will only be happy when the entire military is disbanded.

As a political bloc, they are irrelevant.

Last edited:
What we see on this thread are the sentiments of a few hard core k00ks who represent a miniscule % of the population but dont know it. These people will only be happy when the entire military is disbanded.

As a political bloc, they are irrelevant.

Ahhh. They remind me of Don Quioxte and his attempt to defeat the "dragons!"

Forum List

Back