Disaster for the US Workforce

In thirty years, I have seen true diversity, entire industries that were made up of poor Asians, Whites, Blacks and Hispanics vanish. GONE. Given over to ...non English speaking "Immigrants". And it seems that competency went out the window. Some black ignorant Ugandan that can't speak English or understand basic traffic signals driving RTD bus is somehow better than any competent fat old white guy that knows what the fuck he's doing. Yep, that's diversity. I have seen diverse job environments transmogrify into just whomever they can exploit. Mexicans one minute, then its Ugandans the next. They don't care. And that's just a hint at the disaster liberals are pushing.

Last edited:
We're not going to end immigration.
You don’t want to fix it and assimilate the ones here?

Immigrants today are assimilating just like generations before them did.
The most multicultural neighborhoods in America are all high in crime and low
Wages and cries of oppression.. I went to inner city schools many refused to speak English,, my nephews schools is [sic] in JP most of the Spanish refuse to speak English...a

Those students are not from Spain, and not speaking to YOU isn’t a refusal to speak English.
Lol more ad hominem..

Aw, look at that. Trying to use a term you don’t understand.

You don’t want to fix it and assimilate the ones here?

Immigrants today are assimilating just like generations before them did.
Wages and cries of oppression.. I went to inner city schools many refused to speak English,, my nephews schools is [sic] in JP most of the Spanish refuse to speak English...a

Those students are not from Spain, and not speaking to YOU isn’t a refusal to speak English.
Lol more ad hominem..

Triggered?

He said he wants merit based immigration. I also hope he vetos it.

Immegration should be merit based. And all those Americans in jobs like IT and other white collar jobs deserve to to be tapped on the shoulder and told to clean out their desk because their jobs have been filled by some one who will do it for less pay. It's time the so called middle class really starts to feel the pinch that real working people have felt by the wetback slaves congress insist on importing.
Americans were tossed out of IT by GW in 2004.

Only in security sensitive government jobs.
Nope...Wall Street and Main Street.
The media didn’t take note of it until the Housing Crash.

Triggered?

Speaking Spanish doesn't mean you are from Spain, genius. And just because someone is not speaking to you does not mean they are "refusing" to speak English.

Last edited:

Lol more ad hominem..

Triggered?

Speaking Spanish doesn't mean you are from Spain, genius. And just because someone is not speaking to you does not mean they are "refusing" to speak English.
That’s not what I said... why do you deflect? To stupid so you put words in my mouth

Lol more ad hominem..

Triggered?

That’s not what I said... ...

It's exactly what you said.

Last edited:
Lol more ad hominem..

Triggered?

That’s not what I said... ...

It's exactly what you said, dishrag.
No I didn’t .. would you like me to retardexplain to you? Lol if you come from a foreign country you should assimilate and speak the native language... which they don’t .. so no they don’t assimilate

Last edited:
... if you come from a foreign country you should assimilate ...

That's exactly what immigrants today are doing, just like those who came before them.

Today’s immigrants assimilate faster than the Europeans who came before them

"Many assume that the European immigrants of generations past assimilated quickly, unlike Latin American, Asian, or Muslim immigrants today. Not true. Lasting ethnic enclaves like Greektowns and Little Italys were typical. Today’s immigrants actually learn English and forget their native languages faster than did the earlier newcomers. Similarly, romanticized memories lead many to believe that, unlike today’s immigrants, their ancestors made it up the ladder on their own steam–also a distortion. In the end, the supposedly unassimilable children and grandchildren of earlier immigrants became regular Americans, often to the chagrin of parents who hoped that their traditions would be more lasting."

3BA5D418-E1C9-4FA6-9720-8AFD8E270CD0.jpeg

That's exactly what immigrants today are doing, just like those who came before them.

"Many assume that the European immigrants of generations past assimilated quickly, unlike Latin American, Asian, or Muslim immigrants today. Not true. Lasting ethnic enclaves like Greektowns and Little Italys were typical. Today’s immigrants actually learn English and forget their native languages faster than did the earlier newcomers. Similarly, romanticized memories lead many to believe that, unlike today’s immigrants, their ancestors made it up the ladder on their own steam–also a distortion. In the end, the supposedly unassimilable children and grandchildren of earlier immigrants became regular Americans, often to the chagrin of parents who hoped that their traditions would be more lasting."
I live in a very multicultural city I’m giving you what I see every day,, post what you want they aren’t assimilating . This pic is of men that all came from different countries,, this is assimilation

View attachment 269415

I live in a very multicultural city I’m giving you what I see every day,, post what you want they aren’t assimilating ......

What you are posting is fear like a simple animal. I work with immigrants every single day, and I am telling everyone that your spineless fear is no more valid today than such stupidity always has been throughout my nation's history.

Assimilation Today: New Evidence Shows the Latest Immigrants to America Are Following in Our History’s Footsteps

View attachment 269415

I live in a very multicultural city I’m giving you what I see every day,, post what you want they aren’t assimilating ......

What you are posting is fear like a simple animal. I work with immigrants every single day, and I am telling everyone that your spineless fear is no more valid today than such stupidity always has been throughout my nation's history.

Assimilation Today: New Evidence Shows the Latest Immigrants to America Are Following in Our History’s Footsteps
It’s not, I went to the schools, my neighborhood changed, I’m a foreigner at my job, they have refused to assimilate and that’s why I vote for trump they will pay.. so will the supporters

..... they have refused to assimilate ...

Incorrect. You are only revealing your own fear and weakness.

Again, I work very closely with immigrant communities every day and have for decades. You just glare from under your eyebrows at people you don't know with your head down, mumbling bitterly to yourself.

I know this subject very well. You only know that you're afraid.

Julia Preston on Twitter

Julia Preston.. you think she grew up like me or lives near me lol she is lefty ... if she wants to learn something have her talk to me about race and assimilation

Why? You evidently don't know anything about it.
I’m probably the words expert on assimilation l, race and culture
..... they have refused to assimilate ...

Incorrect. You are only revealing your own fear and weakness.

Again, I work very closely with immigrant communities every day and have for decades. You just glare from under your eyebrows at people you don't know with your head down, mumbling bitterly to yourself.

I know this subject very well. You only know that you're afraid.
you work with them in a professional manner. I grew up with them, Puerto Ricans Dominicans Haitians I went to Haitian high, Japanese Korean Ethiopian I’ll Salvadori Columbia Guatemalan .. I can go on and on. From eattings dinner at there houses, dating .. no one knows more then me...

Forum List

Back