Disappointed Romney supporter getting ready for

I added this to my post above but got two answers before the edit. So in regard to Romney:

If unemployment numbers keep improving on paper, then that significantly impacts Romney's chance of beating Obama even if Romney can still get the nomination.

Sweetie.... he can't win without the Catholic vote in the battle ground states. And he's picked a fight that he cannot win with us.

So how has this worked out?

:eusa_whistle:

I recall thinking that was a strange comment to make...

Coz I think there's a good chance now that Santorum will get the nomination but I suspect that his social conservatism will be out of sync with the majority of swing voters.

Maybe he can surprise me though.

You were probably right.... Swing voters hell__ I think he was out of step with a lot rational Republicans. He was a big government phony.

I added this to my post above but got two answers before the edit. So in regard to Romney:

If unemployment numbers keep improving on paper, then that significantly impacts Romney's chance of beating Obama even if Romney can still get the nomination.

Sweetie.... he can't win without the Catholic vote in the battle ground states. And he's picked a fight that he cannot win with us.

So how has this worked out?

:eusa_whistle:

Do we have some sort of crystal ball showing the future?

If it were not such a pain in the ass, we could have days worth of fun posting the specific predictions that our nutters have made over the course of this election cycle.

The incidence of failure is startlingly high.

If it were not such a pain in the ass, we could have days worth of fun posting the specific predictions that our nutters have made over the course of this election cycle.

The incidence of failure is startlingly high.

There would be plenty on both sides....

113352_600.jpg

Forum List

Back