Dirty-bird Democrats...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Wetterling campaign fires staffer over e-mail

Democrat Patty Wetterling's campaign manager fired a field organizer Tuesday after Republican Michele Bachmann alleged a "dirty trick."

Bachmann said one of her field staffers received an e-mail Monday from a volunteer named "Erick." But the e-mail heading said the message was from "Jon Bohn," a Wetterling employee who joined the campaign about a month ago.
"I have not had a chance to volunteer yet this year but I see we are trailing in the latest poll," the e-mail reads. "Is there a plan to get us back ahead? We need to win this race and keep power in the house. Thanks, Erick."
Wetterling campaign manager Corey Day said he fired Bohn minutes after he received the e-mail from the Bachmann campaign. He said Bohn admitted to sending it.
"Once he told me he sent it and I saw the e-mail, he's no longer part of the organization," said Day, who added that Wetterling wasn't in the office at the time. In a letter to Wetterling, Bachmann said using a false identity to infiltrate a campaign could be illegal. She asked the state attorney general and U.S. attorney to look into it.

http://www.startribune.com/587/story/749111.html

The part about this story that I do not like, is the fact that the liberal paper the Star Tribune, placed it at the WAY BOTTOM of its' website while the TOP STORY is about a complaint that Michelle Bachmann, her opponent, has been endorsed by a Brooklyn Park (suburb of Mpls) pastor. I had to really look for the Wetterling story.

The biggest problem I have with Wetterling is that she has no experience in politics and government. She's never even sat on her city's council or any type of elected office. You know what she's running on? Her name. The fact that her son was abducted and never found several years ago, seems to be something the liberals here think can protect her from criticism and questioning. They also think it gives her some sort of knowledge on how to do the job she's running for. 2 years ago, she ran against (and lost miserably) Mark Kennedy. I even told her off at the big Halloween parade her saying that she was pathetic for showing up and campaigning at a recreational event and pretty much ruining the fun with her despiration. I told her that she didn't give a rat's ass about my town, other than trying to get people's votes. I told her I doubt she ever set foot here, and to take advantage of the presence of the number of people that show up here to have fun, and try to solicit their vote and take away from the main attraction, says a lot about her character.

Granted, I wouldn't wish her misfortune of what happened to her years ago with her child on any other person, but I don't think it makes up for Michelle's experience and consistent record.

Forum List

Back