Dining in the nude.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I am watching a goofy tv show about weird restaurants. What prompted this thread is....one of the restaurants on the show is just for nudists. Sorry, but...ewww. And that is just my opinion.

Would you go to a restaurant, unclothe, then go in the dining room to eat with other nude people?

I am watching a goofy tv show about weird restaurants. What prompted this thread is....one of the restaurants on the show is just for nudists. Sorry, but...ewww. And that is just my opinion.

Would you go to a restaurant, unclothe, then go in the dining room to eat with other nude people?

No. But I loved to start disrobing while having dinners with my favorite former hubby.

He loved it too. We were "home alone." :lol:

Well, that COULD be hot when you're young newlyweds.

I just don't feel comfortable eating when naked. Never have, maybe will. It's that sense of vulnerability.

Sort of like fearing sharks when taking a bath, I expect getting mauled by hyenas or velociraptors when eating naked. No, I'd rather eat my dinner in comfy clothes, thank you very much. :D

Nope. I would spend the whole time wondering whose fecal matter was in my chair.

No. But I loved to start disrobing while having dinners with my favorite former hubby.

Wanna join me for dinner? Lol

Wanna join me for dinner? Lol

I have to fall in love with you first, Grampa.....:lol:

I would not park my naked butt on a seat that another person had parked their sweaty vagina on, no.

Well, that COULD be hot when you're young newlyweds.

I just don't feel comfortable eating when naked. Never have, maybe will. It's that sense of vulnerability.

Sort of like fearing sharks when taking a bath, I expect getting mauled by hyenas or velociraptors when eating naked. No, I'd rather eat my dinner in comfy clothes, thank you very much. :D
I have to agree. Eating and being indecent just don't mix. When eating I prefer to have clothes on, and not to have any major distractions. Being indecent would be enough of a distraction where I would not enjoy my meal. Not to mention losing my appetite if other indecent folks were to enter the room while I was eating.

I would not park my naked butt on a seat that another person had parked their sweaty vagina on, no.

A visual I didn't need

What happens if a guy is there naked and his waitress is this hot blond number with big titties?
Does he rise to occasion?

Probably, Noomi. Because we KNOW men see THINGS on womens bodies and not the woman herself.

What happens if a guy is there naked and his waitress is this hot blond number with big titties?
Does he rise to occasion?

In polite society, one unfolds and places the napkin across the lap...

Anyway, if I were a nudist at a nudist colony I'd be fine with it.

But I'm not so I'll dress for dinner.

Dude that was running the place was HUGE. And I mean rolls of fat everywhere. He held the serving tray under his flabby belly. :eek:

Forum List

Back