Bull Ring ding: Does work in physics require motion

So as time approaches infinity, useable energy approaches zero. This we do not see. So the universe must have had a beginning.
So usable energy has no end by your OWN statement!!!!!

Time can NEVER reach infinity, if it did then time would be finite!!!!! You yourself admit that it would take an infinite amount of time for usable energy to reach zero.
Wrong. That too is an idiotic conclusion of yours. Eventually the universe will run out of useable energy because the universe started with a finite amount of energy and matter to energy conversions are not efficient.

Hey, dumbass, the SLoT is an EQUATION, not a MEME!!!!!
You can't MEME away the "OR EQUAL TO ZERO" part, you need to show the mathematics of how you eliminated the "or equal to zero" part.
image_search_1526618203097-300x160.jpg
Or the change part.

As in it never ever decreases. It only increases. And usable energy will only ever decrease. You just can't get around the math.
When entropy equals zero it does NOT increase!!! Putting the lie to your fake SLoT.
You have no math to eliminate the fact that entropy CAN equal zero!
Entropy increases every time usable energy is decreased which is all the fucking time. I just decreased the usable energy in the universe by typing this reply. :lol:
No it is NOT "all the fucking time" it is ONLY when entropy is GREATER than zero. When entropy equals zero entropy does NOT increase.
Geeeeezzzze, the simplest mathematical concepts are completely beyond you!

So as time approaches infinity, useable energy approaches zero. This we do not see. So the universe must have had a beginning.

Time can NEVER reach infinity, if it did then time would be finite!!!!! You yourself admit that it would take an infinite amount of time for usable energy to reach zero.
Wrong. That too is an idiotic conclusion of yours. Eventually the universe will run out of useable energy because the universe started with a finite amount of energy and matter to energy conversions are not efficient.
By your OWN statement usable energy APPROACHES zero INFINITELY, therefore by your OWN statement usable energy NEVER reaches zero as it infinitely approaches it. You are just too STUPID to know what you posted!!!!!

You can't MEME away the "OR EQUAL TO ZERO" part, you need to show the mathematics of how you eliminated the "or equal to zero" part.
Or the change part.

As in it never ever decreases. It only increases. And usable energy will only ever decrease. You just can't get around the math.
When entropy equals zero it does NOT increase!!! Putting the lie to your fake SLoT.
Entropy increases every time usable energy is decreased which is all the fucking time. I just decreased the usable energy in the universe by typing this reply. :lol:
No it is NOT "all the fucking time" it is ONLY when entropy is GREATER than zero. When entropy equals zero entropy does NOT increase.
It is literally all the time. Matter to energy conversions are inefficient. My typing this response caused entropy to increase.

By your OWN statement usable energy APPROACHES zero INFINITELY, therefore by your OWN statement usable energy NEVER reaches zero as it infinitely approaches it. You are just too STUPID to know what you posted!!!!!
Again, that is your conclusion. It’s wrong. Eventually the universe will run out of useable energy because the universe started with a finite amount of energy and matter to energy conversions are not efficient.

The only time the entropy of the universe was zero was before it began to expand and cool. Since that time every conversation from mass to energy caused entropy to increase and usable energy to decrease. Which means the change in entropy was positive. As in not zero or negative.

Or the change part.

It is literally all the time. Matter to energy conversions are inefficient. My typing this response caused entropy to increase.
It is literally and mathematically NOT all the time, but thank you for proving that scientific equations are completely beyond you.

The above equation is saying entropy cannot decrease. That’s all.
That is NOT all it says! It also says that entropy can STAY THE SAME when entropy equals zero!!!!
I don’t believe it does say that. It says the change in entropy never decreases.
And never decreases mean it can increase OR STAY THE SAME, so it doesn't matter what you BELIEVE, it doesn't ALWAYS increase if it stays the same.

Again, that is your conclusion. It’s wrong. Eventually the universe will run out of useable energy because the universe started with a finite amount of energy and matter to energy conversions are not efficient.
That is YOUR conclusion, don't pin your bullshit on me! I just explained YOUR OWN words to you!!!!

The only time the entropy of the universe was zero was before it began to expand and cool. Since that time every conversation from mass to energy caused entropy to increase and usable energy to decrease. Which means the change in entropy was positive. As in not zero or negative.
Entropy is zero today in nature anywhere friction is zero.

Or the change part.

It is literally and mathematically NOT all the time, but thank you for proving that scientific equations are completely beyond you.
Every matter to energy conversion increases entropy and reduces the finite amount of useable energy in the universe. This has been going on continuously since the universe began to expand and cool.

Entropy is zero today in nature anywhere friction is zero.
The entropy of the universe is not zero and has not been zero ever since it began to expand and cool. Are you referring to the change in entropy? Because on a universal scale the change in entropy is greater than zero and has been ever since the universe began to expand and cool.

That is YOUR conclusion, don't pin your bullshit on me! I just explained YOUR OWN words to you!!!!
No. You didn’t.

The entropy of the universe was equal to zero before the universe began to expand and cool. Once it began to expand and cool the change in entropy on a universal scale has always been greater than zero. At no time has the entropy of the universe decreased. At no time has the change in entropy at a universal scale ever been zero or negative.

None of these facts prevented matter or energy from being created through a quantum tunneling event. None of these facts prevent matter or energy from existing.

All these facts do is tell us that a universe with finite energy and matter will eventually become thermally uniform.

ding dong, you can pontificate all you want, but it still will be a lie.

Your responses belong in the flame zone.

Look, I just increased the entropy of the universe with my reply.

There has never been any point in time since expansion began where the change in entropy of the universe wasn’t positive. Never. Not once.

So despite your arm waving, the useable energy in the universe will continue to decrease until thermal equilibrium is achieved.

There has never been any point in time since expansion began where the change in entropy of the universe wasn’t positive. Never. Not once.

So despite your arm waving, the useable energy in the universe will continue to decrease until thermal equilibrium is achieved.
Still pontificating, stick to religion, in science you need math.

Still pontificating, stick to religion, in science you need math.
Math like the universe was created with a finite amount of energy and that every transaction reduces the useable energy until thermal equilibrium is achieved?

That’s just called a material balance.

Forum List

Back