Dinesh D’Souza’s "America"

More reviews:

Should be called "America: Imagine the World where Obama Sucks Less." Should have expected it coming from this director. And while I'm no fan of Obama, this movie's title is simply misleading and I don't like to sit and watch two hours of complaining.

So to be clear just because slavery wasn't invented by America it was OK? Sorry Native Americans the small pox thing was a natural disease that you just were not prepared for and Christopher Columbus was Spanish not American just saying. Oh and Mexicans, bet you would have liked it if we had just kept your whole country after our war . . . right?

This movie was a complete piece of SHIT!!!! I had no idea it was going to be anti-Obama/anti-Hillary. I thought I was seeing a history piece about what if there was no America. This guy is literally insane and scary that there are people who believe anything with this guy's name on it (D'Souza).

Rumor has it that the media is controlled by Liberals.....

....this would include large numbers of film reviewers.

These quotes are from audience members not film critics

More reviews:

Should be called "America: Imagine the World where Obama Sucks Less." Should have expected it coming from this director. And while I'm no fan of Obama, this movie's title is simply misleading and I don't like to sit and watch two hours of complaining.

So to be clear just because slavery wasn't invented by America it was OK? Sorry Native Americans the small pox thing was a natural disease that you just were not prepared for and Christopher Columbus was Spanish not American just saying. Oh and Mexicans, bet you would have liked it if we had just kept your whole country after our war . . . right?

This movie was a complete piece of SHIT!!!! I had no idea it was going to be anti-Obama/anti-Hillary. I thought I was seeing a history piece about what if there was no America. This guy is literally insane and scary that there are people who believe anything with this guy's name on it (D'Souza).

Rumor has it that the media is controlled by Liberals.....

....this would include large numbers of film reviewers.

These quotes are from audience members not film critics

Found where?

More reviews:

I'm sure no one would expect you to hold another view, rw.

He obeys his master's voice.

Remember this? I see wingy in the audience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rightwinger, let us know when you've seen the movie so you can make an informed opinion.

Another wacko right winger who has broken the law and at least now admits it. And this dishonest person, along with that repressed lesbian Anne Coulter, are PC's fonts of knowledge. Sad is all one can say. How can anyone trust this person's opinion on anything? Oh, I know, when their wacky BS coincides with the reader's wacky view of the world.

'Dinesh D’Souza enters guilty plea in straw donor case' Read more: Dinesh D?Souza enters guilty plea in straw donor case - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

I have quite a bit of Howard's Zinn's work and I defy anyone to show me where he slanders anyone? Please look up slander before quoting partisan corporate hacks. Zinn by the way is as hard on democrats as on republicans.

Rightwinger, let us know when you've seen the movie so you can make an informed opinion.

If something smells bad is it necessary we confirm our nose with tasting. Dinesh is a paid corporate hack, do you guys ever wonder who and why this nonsense is provided for you partisan puppets? Control my friend, and you are well controlled.

"The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people." Noam Chomsky

So when does the felon get his sentencing?

Now you just leave Obama out of this!!!
Obama is not a convicted Felon.

The subject of your thread, Dinesh D'Souza, is.

A lying, scumbucket, jerkface too. Not to mention a ratfuck, two-timing adulterer.
So that makes all the information he presented incorrect? No.

In fact, he even put his conviction in the movie! Showed himself in handcuffs! You weren't expecting that were you?

So when does the felon get his sentencing?

A lying, scumbucket, jerkface too. Not to mention a ratfuck, two-timing adulterer.

Silly me.

I thought that you might have acquired the intelligence necessary to prioritize, and were commenting on Obama's felonious assault on our Constitution.

I see, though, that you remain as dull-witted as ever.

I saw Dinesh D'souza debate Bill Ayers on The Kelly files. A legal immigrant who truly sees the exceptional nature of America versus a terrorist who tried to destroy it. Guess who Obama hangs with?

I saw Dinesh D'souza debate Bill Ayers on The Kelly files. A legal immigrant who truly sees the exceptional nature of America versus a terrorist who tried to destroy it. Guess who Obama hangs with?

Obama hangs with Bill Ayers?

Another wacko right winger who has broken the law and at least now admits it. And this dishonest person, along with that repressed lesbian Anne Coulter, are PC's fonts of knowledge. Sad is all one can say. How can anyone trust this person's opinion on anything? Oh, I know, when their wacky BS coincides with the reader's wacky view of the world.

'Dinesh D’Souza enters guilty plea in straw donor case' Read more: Dinesh D?Souza enters guilty plea in straw donor case - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

I have quite a bit of Howard's Zinn's work and I defy anyone to show me where he slanders anyone? Please look up slander before quoting partisan corporate hacks. Zinn by the way is as hard on democrats as on republicans.

If something smells bad is it necessary we confirm our nose with tasting. Dinesh is a paid corporate hack, do you guys ever wonder who and why this nonsense is provided for you partisan puppets? Control my friend, and you are well controlled.

"The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people." Noam Chomsky
It's tribalism.

Doesn't matter if he's a criminal or a lying, adulterous, conspiracy-spewing radical.

He’s an Obama critic, and that there is good enough for them.

Three cheers for their latest martyr!

It's a pretty easy gig and good money knowing how to scam a righty. D'Souza is living proof.

it's nice that the right has found their michael moore. then again, i don't think moore is a criminal, is he?

So that makes all the information he presented incorrect? No.

In fact, he even put his conviction in the movie! Showed himself in handcuffs! You weren't expecting that were you?
:rofl:

Tell me he doesn't know his audience.

Nail that boys cross up and call his broker. Stat!

If you ever get around to reading, you might take a look at

“Deconstructing Obama,” by Jack Cashill
Lecture can be found at Search - C-SPAN Video Library

He makes a powerful case that Ayers, in fact, wrote Obama's 'autobiography.'

If you ever get around to reading, you might take a look at

“Deconstructing Obama,” by Jack Cashill
Lecture can be found at Search - C-SPAN Video Library

He makes a powerful case that Ayers, in fact, wrote Obama's 'autobiography.'

Black men can't write their own autobiography

Forum List

Back