Gravity:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
I watched Gravity earlier tonight. I won't reveal any of the developing circumstances except to say they are most unusual.

This is an extremely interesting and engrossing movie and the special effects are amazing to say the least. If anyone who has seen it has any idea of how the weightless effects were produced I am very interested in knowing how it was done.

movie threw me for a loop. Guy asks woman about her life on earth. They trained for a space walk and they act like they just met in outerspace.

movie had special effects but script and editing sucked big time

It is an amazing movie. Apparently it took so long to get Halle Berry into that little bubble thing (spacecraft or whatever) that she chose to spend all day in it, even having her meals in it.
Here's a bit of information as to how some of the scenes were filmed: How Did Gravity Do That? The Secrets Behind Its Groundbreaking Special Effects - CinemaBlend.com
Thank you.

I know that Halle Berry is starring in the tv production, Extant, which is about space travel, but I haven't watched it. The star of the movie I'm asking about, Gravity, is Sandra Bullock.

But I'm sure the information I'm looking for is the same in both examples. So thanks again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back