dimocrap Gets Fat, Blames Fork, Wants To Ban All Forks

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I'm loving this.

The last time dims got on the gun-control/gun-ban/gun-confiscation wagon, they got their asses handed to them.

Meanwhile, the fiercely heterosexual Cory Booker sez; gun violence “is an everyday experience to people like me.”

Because, you know -- We all grow up the children of IBM Executives, go to Stanford and get a JD from Yale with a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford University in between that (that's in the UK for you dims, and is considered THE best, and the most difficult to get into, University on the Planet)........ which leads to life on the Mean Streets that the Fiercely Heterosexual Booker knows oh-so-much about.

I mean, do you people that vote for these pampered clowns have any clue at all??

Gun control returns to presidential campaign trail as 2020 Dems push sweeping plans

kerry on

In "dimocraps are scum" news for today, dim politicians stand on the corpse of dead children to advance their political careers.

To the credit of the Students, they walk. Good on them.

Colorado students walk out of school shooting vigil after politicians take the mic

Students in Colorado stormed out of a vigil Wednesday night for the victims of this week’s school shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch after two Democratic politicians took the stage and called for gun control, according to local news reports.

This is not an aberration, people. The whole party is corrupt and downright evil...... The politicians, their voters, the media that sucks on their dicks all day every day. The whole shebang. Rotten to the core

Scum Denver dimocraps are making it all better by legalizing psychedelic mushrooms. You know this can only help.

Scum Denver dimocraps are making it all better by legalizing psychedelic mushrooms. You know this can only help.

Wherever they go, wherever they take power, everything turns to shit.

I mean, literally, shit......

https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/san-francisco-sees-brownout-amid-spike-in-public-pooping/

The Golden City appears to be turning a shade of brown.

San Francisco’s streets have long had a problem with human waste, but new reports show that the Bay Area’s public bowel movements are worse than ever.

The poop data was released by Open the Books, a nonprofit government watchdog, which includes all cases closed by the San Francisco Department of Public Works since 2011, Business Insider reported.

At one time, one of THE most beautiful Cities on Earth. Now it's just another dimocrap-run shithole. literally

You'd think people would wise up.

not even

Guns have been around me my whole life also yet I use them on animals to hunt not on humans to kill..

Forum List

Back