He would make an outstanding V.P.

Cory Booker would be an excellent choice for VP or appointed to the SC after the Dems retake the senate in 2016

He attended Stanford University, where he played college football and received a Bachelor of Arts in political science and a Master of Arts in sociology, before earning aRhodes Scholarship to attend the University of Oxford. Upon returning home, he received his Juris Doctor from Yale Law School.

Booker began his political career as a Newark city councilor from 1998 to 2002. He ran for mayor in 2002, but lost to incumbent Sharpe James; he ran again in 2006 and won against deputy mayor Ronald Rice. During his tenure as mayor, Booker's priorities were reducing crime and encouraging economic development projects. He gained a national reputation for his personal involvement in public service, particularly through his use of social media tools such as Twitter to connect with constituents.

Considered one of the most prominent Democrats in New Jersey, he became a candidate for the United States Senate in the 2013 special election to succeed Frank Lautenberg, who died in office. He won the Senate Democratic primary on August 13, 2013, and then won the general election against Steve Lonegan on October 16, 2013, becoming the first black U.S. Senator from New Jersey. Booker subsequently won the next regular election for the Senate seat against Jeff Bell in 2014. In February 2016, The New York Times identified him as a potential Supreme Court nominee to replace Justice Antonin Scalia.

Booker stokes speculation about Clinton VP job

Cory Booker stokes speculation about Clinton VP job - CNNPolitics.com
How about he runs for president in 2024?

We already have a great supreme Court nominee.

Trump may be the criminal on the GOP ticket, so I guess Clinton balances him.

Nice weak retort. You will never admit it, because you're extremely dishonest, but Clinton is the most corrupt politician to ever run for office and that includes Nixon. She is that bad.

Nice weak retort. You will never admit it, because you're extremely dishonest, but Clinton is the most corrupt politician to ever run for office and that includes Nixon. She is that bad.

And that is why dozens of Republicans are disowning Donald? GROW A BRAIN!

You are projecting Trump's faults on Clinton, and the left is reversing the process. They are both corrupt.

Clinton wants to appoint Booker, Obama, and Warren to SCOTUS in that order.

I am Jake Progressive Wet dream.

None of them actually know the law
You believe conservative corporate lawyers on the law. It's why most of your beliefs are shot down as unconstitutional.

Gay marriage and abortion being two examples of how its you who doesn't know the law. You interpret it wrong.

Crusader is a far right hard core evangelical-type Christian who believes Christ loves corporations and weak social justice.

Clinton wants to appoint Booker, Obama, and Warren to SCOTUS in that order.

I am Jake Progressive Wet dream.

None of them actually know the law
You believe conservative corporate lawyers on the law. It's why most of your beliefs are shot down as unconstitutional.

Gay marriage and abortion being two examples of how its you who doesn't know the law. You interpret it wrong.

The Constitution and the Law are now two completely different things

Crusader is a far right hard core evangelical-type Christian who believes Christ loves corporations and weak social justice.

The Starkeys get paid by the post so little of what they write is actually worth reading
Is it true you believe the Christ myths? If so how can anyone hope to convince you of anything based on facts science logic and reality?

It's like talking to someone who believes the Joseph Smith or Mohammad stories.

At least I know the mentality I'm talking to now. Good to know.

Dems want to keep the Senate, so, no Dem senator will be the VP.

Everyone thinks Kaine, but I still think it will be Castro. Kaine does nothing for the future of the Democratic Party. If Castro becomes VP, he then becomes the natural choice to carry the torch once Hillary is gone. The Dems need young blood, but you are correct that it is unlikely she would choose a sitting Senator, especially if their replacement would be chosen by a Republican governor.

Dems want to keep the Senate, so, no Dem senator will be the VP.

Everyone thinks Kaine, but I still think it will be Castro. Kaine does nothing for the future of the Democratic Party. If Castro becomes VP, he then becomes the natural choice to carry the torch once Hillary is gone. The Dems need young blood, but you are correct that it is unlikely she would choose a sitting Senator, especially if their replacement would be chosen by a Republican governor.

I think Castro makes the most sense...but Liz Warren would be the most fun

Drive Republicans crazy as they go into an Indian war dance

The Starkeys get paid by the post so little of what they write is actually worth reading
Is it true you believe the Christ myths? If so how can anyone hope to convince you of anything based on facts science logic and reality?

Sorry, what "Christ myth" did you want to discuss?

I'll give you my absolute favorite. This Christ Myth person told his followers that Jerusalem was to be sacked and their only hope of survival was to flee the city with only the clothes on their back the second they saw the Roman standards on the horizon. Now he died around 33 AD and the event he foretold occurred in 70AD and the first Gospels were even published after that.

So, tell me, how did a myth get his people to flee to Pella?

Sorry, what "Christ myth" did you want to discuss?

I'll give you my absolute favorite. This Christ Myth person told his followers that Jerusalem was to be sacked and their only hope of survival was to flee the city with only the clothes on their back the second they saw the Roman standards on the horizon. Now he died around 33 AD and the event he foretold occurred in 70AD and the first Gospels were even published after that.

So, tell me, how did a myth get his people to flee to Pella?
A. Who knows if this story was made up after the fact.
B. Great foretelling. When you see Roman soldiers, RUN! Shocker.

Forum List

Back