He would make an outstanding V.P.

Crusader is a far right hard core evangelical-type Christian who believes Christ loves corporations and weak social justice.

The Starkeys get paid by the post so little of what they write is actually worth reading
Is it true you believe the Christ myths? If so how can anyone hope to convince you of anything based on facts science logic and reality?

It's like talking to someone who believes the Joseph Smith or Mohammad stories.

At least I know the mentality I'm talking to now. Good to know.

Sorry, what "Christ myth" did you want to discuss?

I'll give you my absolute favorite. This Christ Myth person told his followers that Jerusalem was to be sacked and their only hope of survival was to flee the city with only the clothes on their back the second they saw the Roman standards on the horizon. Now he died around 33 AD and the event he foretold occurred in 70AD and the first Gospels were even published after that.

So, tell me, how did a myth get his people to flee to Pella?
When you see the Chinese ships and planes, run.

Crusader is a far right hard core evangelical-type Christian who believes Christ loves corporations and weak social justice.

The Starkeys get paid by the post so little of what they write is actually worth reading
Is it true you believe the Christ myths? If so how can anyone hope to convince you of anything based on facts science logic and reality?

I'll give you my absolute favorite. This Christ Myth person told his followers that Jerusalem was to be sacked and their only hope of survival was to flee the city with only the clothes on their back the second they saw the Roman standards on the horizon. Now he died around 33 AD and the event he foretold occurred in 70AD and the first Gospels were even published after that.

A. Who knows if this story was made up after the fact.
B. Great foretelling. When you see Roman soldiers, RUN! Shocker.

The flight to Pella is in the archaeological record. The followers of this "myth" were spared the destruction of Jerusalem

The Roman legions didn't sack ever city they entered, but the sacked and leveled Jerusalem.

Supposedly, Jesus wasn't invented until 4th CE, but somehow he traveled back in time to give this warning that's an archaeological fact..weird no?

Oh, also who was Nero persecuting in 66AD? Care to name them?

A. Who knows if this story was made up after the fact.
B. Great foretelling. When you see Roman soldiers, RUN! Shocker.

The flight to Pella is in the archaeological record. The followers of this "myth" were spared the destruction of Jerusalem

The Roman legions didn't sack ever city they entered, but the sacked and leveled Jerusalem.

Supposedly, Jesus wasn't invented until 4th CE, but somehow he traveled back in time to give this warning that's an archaeological fact..weird no?

Oh, also who was Nero persecuting in 66AD? Care to name them?
Every prophecy ever studied is no more impressive or believable than Nostradamus. Explain him.

No they are not weird. Not when we know how heavily edited the bibles are.

What's the oldest bible? 1500 years old? Before that it's hersay.

It's not just us atheists who aren't convinced. You can't convince Jews and they lived with Jesus. Just a guy they say. Only 11 Jews started this new cult. Ask Muslims, your retarded cousins. So it's not just me who's under impressed with your prophecy

Forum List

Back