Digital Noise Graffiti

Special Announcement

The next vid, the song is just too sweet to take lightly, so I will be working extra hard on it to make it "perfect" ... once it's done, DNG will also have it's own website, it will be that good (I hope). I will launch the site and announce it, the Youtube player, as wonderful as they are, just won't do it justice IMO ... though it will be added there, the DNG site player will be better.

A truly powerful song by Midnight Marauder, so I made as powerful a video for it as I could. Please enjoy.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftg2UJmBPa8]YouTube - NoCountry[/ame]

Also, the debut of the official site with an alternate low resource player, for those who don't have the best computers or who don't want to play Youtube.
Digital Noise Graffiti

Wow.....

This is by far your most amazing video KK. I'm a bit humbled actually. It's just the right mix of spooky/apocalyptic scenes and light humor. Spooky song, spooky scenes, spooky video.

Great job!

Practice makes perfect, thanks. The song you did was too good to waste, I had to put a lot of effort into it.

Special note to all: The burning "O" that appears can be looped into an avatar if anyone is interested.

A great piece of work, both of you!
I Love it.
Thanks! Please spread it far and wide, throughout the innertubes, LIBERALLY!

I had lyrical help from:

Steve Parry over at The Axis of Stevil Show wrote the second verse about the junkyards.

And for the last verse, I left it unchanged from the original, 33 year old song. Credit for that still goes to Bill Fries and Chip Davis.

The music was performed on, believe it or not -- a Korg synthesizer -- by SirNim and produced here at EIP Networks. (My studio.)

The vocals, unfortunately, are me. I did borrow "echoes from the past" for the closing jingle however.

Lots of hard work went into this. I tried to recruit a online female choir from here to help with the choruses, but alas, no volunteers.

Then of course KK, what can be said. Lots of long hours for her making this outstanding visual. Very nice work by her indeed. Can't say enough.

Last edited:
The video is made with Blender and Open Movie Editor, Linux versions on both. The characters are continually evolving, through minor adjustments and modeling, as well as adding accessories and more clothing detail. This particular song was so powerful that I wanted to make sure it was reflected in the visuals, so I utilized a lot of special effects that I have only been toying with until now. I will be upgrading to the newest Blender soon (I am one version behind) so they may improve in rendering quality as well.

Also, launching the official website for the vids now. Digital Noise Graffiti has a home, though they will still be on Youtube, so now people can choose which they prefer to pay more attention to. The player on the official site is a very compact program, using fewer resources and has a better frame rate than Youtube's, but Youtube is a huge community so severing the ties there would be foolish. Also on the site, you can download the MP3s, for your portable players or to burn CDs with. Eventually wallpapers, Avatars, etc. will be added to the site, may as well do something useful with the test renders, clips, and texture renders. Will be submitting to the search engines soon.

Congratulations to you both, Midnight Marauder and KittenKoder. Super job. When you get famous and hit the road with your talent, I could be the guy selling your T-shirts and other stuff if you like. I enjoyed it. Thanks for your efforts. Thanks for sharing. Bravo.

Congratulations to you both, Midnight Marauder and KittenKoder. Super job. When you get famous and hit the road with your talent
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: KK might someday be making big money animating for Pixar or something, but as a music man I'm strictly ham and egg.
I enjoyed it. Thanks for your efforts. Thanks for sharing. Bravo.
Thank you. You can thank us best by spreading this ALL over the vast innertubes, LIBERALLY as you can!

Congratulations to you both, Midnight Marauder and KittenKoder. Super job. When you get famous and hit the road with your talent
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: KK might someday be making big money animating for Pixar or something, but as a music man I'm strictly ham and egg.
I enjoyed it. Thanks for your efforts. Thanks for sharing. Bravo.
Thank you. You can thank us best by spreading this ALL over the vast innertubes, LIBERALLY as you can!

Don't sell yourself short, have you ever heard Weird Al's first live shows? Not to mention Kirk Kobane couldn't hold a tune. You have something the pop singers don't have, and it's something the "underground" will love once they catch wind of it, creativity and imagination. So there is a chance all of us involved may just become a "real" digital band (contradictory I know), like my favorite pop band, Gorillaz. It's a possibility, don't stake your life on it, but don't be surprised if it comes true. ;)

okay first...great work kk....i couldnt believe how well you got the music with the moving mouth..and i loved the landing in a sitting postion....

now for the song...jeezes mm...could you not work in the birth ceritificate and abortion...seems the only hot button issues you managed to leave out....

yes it took a lot of talent to do that piece...that i sure appreciate...the message...well sensationalism at its best....

imho

okay first...great work kk....i couldnt believe how well you got the music with the moving mouth..and i loved the landing in a sitting postion....

now for the song...jeezes mm...could you not work in the birth ceritificate and abortion...seems the only hot button issues you managed to leave out....

yes it took a lot of talent to do that piece...that i sure appreciate...the message...well sensationalism at its best....

imho
o make me suffocate you with that cape .....of course it was partisan....
We stuck to the facts with only a small amount of forward looking speculation as to the results for the future Bonez. Complete bullshit like the BC crap and muslim ties, abortion stance, Marxist philosophy, none of that shit was ever considered. Because none of that is in any way fact based. The song is scary because one-party rule is scary!

Here's the lyrics:

Well, it's only gonna be about an hour, friend
'til they take away your doctor
So you can wait ten months to get a MRI
And them super majority Dems gonna be votin themselves more raises
While you can't find a job, hard as you try

Yeah, it's only gonna be about an hour or so
'til they take your guns and ammo boy
And you'll be left all alone with no defense
And all of those migrant immigrant workers
gonna be camped out in your yard boy
All because they won't let us have a border fence

[chorus]
So listen well, my brothers
When you hear Pelosi lie
And you see the terrorists run loose
When you know that they should fry
There won't be no country music
There won't be no rock 'n' roll
'cause when they take away our country
They'll take away our soul

Well, it's only gonna take about a minute or so
'til the junkyards fill the prairies, boy
With them Detroit dinosaur cars that run on gas.
And them hybrids that replace them
Gonna be your last resting place
When your prius and a semi have a crash.

Yeah, it's only gonna take about a minute or so
'til they tax the air your breathin
You gonna have to turn your lights off or go broke.
And them lights are gonna be swirly, while they
fly their jets to paradise
and charge you carbon offsets for their smoke.

[chorus]
So listen well, my brothers
When you hear Obama lie
And you see Air Force One flyin
Through the great Manhattan sky

Yeah, it's only gonna be about a second, boy
'til they take away all'a this country
And they'll tell you not to listen to this here song
And that far-off sound of freedom's
Gonna be an echo from the past
And the final tune is gonna be sad and long

And it's only gonna be about an eye-blink, boy
'til they pull out the wool to blind us
So we just can't read all the messages on the wall
But the only words that matter
Oughta be scribbled all over them billboards
In big old black and bloody letters, ten feet tall

[chorus]

Feel free to pick it apart for discussion, if you wish. One thing for sure, it's nothing like the alarmist, wacko environmentalist song it originally was in 1976.... Ironically it was all about the new ice age that was coming! :rofl:

Last edited:

imho

Meh, he didn't include the conspiracy stuff ... but they are all issues whether you agree or not. Any bets on how much "outrage" the song gets? ;) If there is a lot of outrage for it, then will that show you that he used all fact?

Forum List

Back