Digging a hole

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
In the ole days, we'd hand dig a well with a shovel and some post hole diggers. Once we were deep enough, we'd fill up a bucket and someone outside the hole will pull it up, dump the dirt, and pass the bucket back down.

Every president since before Reagan, has been the ones doing the digging. Congress is the ones who pass the bucket down and pull it up. And we the people dump it for them both and hand it back to start the process over. Reagan started using bigger buckets.

These presidents are working hard for us. They're really filling up those buckets. Congress is working hard to make sure the president has an empty bucket to fill.

The solution is to start pouring the dirt back into the hole. I suggest pushing the democrats and dem lite republicans (Trump & McCarthy) into the hole before we do this.

In the ole days, we'd hand dig a well with a shovel and some post hole diggers. Once we were deep enough, we'd fill up a bucket and someone outside the hole will pull it up, dump the dirt, and pass the bucket back down.

Every president since before Reagan, has been the ones doing the digging. Congress is the ones who pass the bucket down and pull it up. And we the people dump it for them both and hand it back to start the process over. Reagan started using bigger buckets.

These presidents are working hard for us. They're really filling up those buckets. Congress is working hard to make sure the president has an empty bucket to fill.

The solution is to start pouring the dirt back into the hole. I suggest pushing the democrats and dem lite republicans (Trump & McCarthy) into the hole before we do this.
Wrong forum for your silly analogy.

You need a wider education. Start listening to Mark levin

It's political. And it's not silly. $33 trillion in debt isn't silly. How we got here isn't silly. The solution isn't silly.
Net worth (equity) of Americans is $154 trillion, which is a debt-to-asset ratio of .2. Not bad.

I don't listen to influencers. I don't need to listen to influencers. I have my own brain and understand how we got to be $33 trillion in debt. And I also understand who's been the two party's ruling over this country for the last century or more.
Sure you do, that is why you exhibited such incredible ignorance.

Forum List

Back