Saturday's edition of Joe Biden is not all there: Claims he cut the DEBT by $1.7 trillion, claims budget surplus, blames press for bad economic news.

This is the smartest thing biden ever said in his life...

Biden2b.gif

The interns dumb down the soviet propaganda to a 4th grade level and he still can't get through it. Maybe he can start reading the steel production numbers and the fake crop reports like a good komrade.

That stuttering shit clown in the laughingstock of the planet. :laughing0301:

I love how this ADMIN takes credit for job growth.

THEY JUST ALLOWED SOME OF THE PEOPLE THEY LOCKED DOWN TO GO BACK TO WORK.

THE BIDEN ADMIN HAS NOT CREATED ANYTHING FOR THIS ECONOMY OTHER THAN HYPERINFLATION.

I love how this ADMIN takes credit for job growth.

THEY JUST ALLOWED SOME OF THE PEOPLE THEY LOCKED DOWN TO GO BACK TO WORK.

THE BIDEN ADMIN HAS NOT CREATED ANYTHING FOR THIS ECONOMY OTHER THAN HYPERINFLATION.
And thats the only good news on the economy under Veggie Joe.

Something even he couldn’t fuck up.

This the best the democrat party has to offer. He can barely do anything but mumble lies and incoherent drivel.

Well, thanks for another Saturday edition of your mindless drivel, Lerch.

We already know that your full of shit but thanks for the update.

Where are the freaking media fact checkers? Are they following republicans around hoping for a gaffe?

You don’t understand. The msm is the propaganda arm of the DNCCP. They will NEVER report against their masters truthfully.

Well, thanks for another Saturday edition of your mindless drivel, Lerch.

We already know that your full of shit but thanks for the update.
The fact you can’t address your Vegetable Messiah’s deranged comments speaks volumes.

Do you really think your pathetic insults towards me lessens the facts of the OP, Simp? If you think I’m full of shit prove me wrong.

GO!

The fact you can’t address your Vegetable Messiah’s deranged comments speaks volumes.

Do you really think your pathetic insults towards me lessens the facts of the OP, Simp? If you think I’m full of shit prove me wrong.

GO!
Just read your own bullshit. You need me for that?

Forum List

Back