Differences

Pale Rider said:
Why do I think Republicans are pro-religon and democraps aren't? Are you serious?

Our Republican President makes a comment about his faith and love for Jesus Christ, and the stinking scumbag liberals can't heap on high enough beating the shit out of him for saying that.

Jimmy Carter was a Democratic president who was a Sunday school teacher and strong Christian throughout his life, not just when it came up for political gain. He professed Jesus Christ was the driving force in his life.

Then you have your liberal democraps led around by the likes of mickey moore the liar, george sorros the financier, and the aclu to tie them all together, and you have the most militant attack on the Bible and Christianity this country has ever seen in it's history.

President Bush hasn't ever told a lie either? Karl Rove stole Democratic Letterheads and printed fake, and self-denigrating Democratic fliers, and said it was justified because the ends justify the means. That manages to go against "thou shalt not steal" and Jesus' doctrine of the Golden Rule.

The Republicans hold strong to the fact that this country was founded on Judeo Christian beliefs by Christians, and the liberal democraps want to rid the county of Christianity so they can let the sicko fucking homos get married and start a butt fuck crusade, and then move on to nambla, marry your sister, father marrys son, woman marrys dog, you name it. Whatever sick ANTI RELIGON CRAP YOU CAN THINK OF, the liberals will get to it sooner or later given they can rid America of Christianity.

You pickin' up what I'm layin' down boy?

This country was founded on the seperation of Church and State. It's in the first Amendment. There's not slippery slope, just define marriage as something between two members of the human species and keep the incest laws in place. Not all Christian denominations are against gay marriage, and there are only around 13 verses about it in the Bible, while there are around 3,000 about giving aid to the poor, but Republians are against Welfare programs.

IControlThePast said:
This country was founded on the seperation of Church and State.

No, it wasn't. The above statement is WRITTEN NOWHERE! It's a contrived statement by liberals such as yourself to be used as a tool in your evil war against Christianity in America.

GOD is the FOUNDATION on which this country was built. Just take a look at any of your money, it says "In GOD We Trust", or say the Pledge of Allegiance, "under GOD" is part of it for a reason, and this is something you REALLY should take a look at, since it appears you are gravely mistaken on what this country was founded on...

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=i...8377/*-http://threerivershms.com/religion.htm

OCA said:
This is what i've been saying all along, Bush is about as conservative as Alan Colmes...what a fucking dissappointment he is.

I agree, though for slightly different reasons. Bush wants the borders open, federalized educashun, and endless war for Israel. None of these are conservative positions. The fact he's an illiterate, unread idiot just makes the spectacle all the more absurd.

William Joyce said:
I agree, though for slightly different reasons. Bush wants the borders open, federalized educashun, and endless war for Israel. None of these are conservative positions. The fact he's an illiterate, unread idiot just makes the spectacle all the more absurd.

Your first examples, especially "open borders" I'd go along with, but you blew it when you said the other things. I HIGHLY doubt an "illiterate, unread idiot" could elevate himself to the highest office in America, and the most powerful person in the world. No, he's OBVIOUSLY very shrewd and intelligent, and I'd guess very well read. You just like to say nasty things about him because YOU don't LIKE him, and THAT is PAINFULLY obvious.

The border issue is the only thing that REALLY kills me about Bush. I'd like to have him brought up on charges of TREASON for it. But other than that, personally, I think he's a good person.

Aww, c'mon, Pale.. While Bush may currently be the best man for the job, you have to admit he's not exactly the brightest bulb in the fixture. He makes *himself* sound like an 'unread and unintelligent fool'. The man is no saint, and he sure as hell isn't perfect. He's made some mistakes, and he's not the most intelligent sounding person - in fact, he sounds like a hick. I really don't think it has much to do with just not liking him...

Yes, I voted for him.

Pale Rider said:
No, it wasn't. The above statement is WRITTEN NOWHERE! It's a contrived statement by liberals such as yourself to be used as a tool in your evil war against Christianity in America.

GOD is the FOUNDATION on which this country was built. Just take a look at any of your money, it says "In GOD We Trust", or say the Pledge of Allegiance, "under GOD" is part of it for a reason, and this is something you REALLY should take a look at, since it appears you are gravely mistaken on what this country was founded on...

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=i...8377/*-http://threerivershms.com/religion.htm

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." The establishment clause prevents Congress from establishing a national religion or showing preference to one over the other. The money says "under God," not "under Jesus," because under Jesus would be showing preference. The same goes for the the pledge.

Our laws operate under JS Mill's harm principle, to maximize freedom, not religous dogma. If we legislated by religious dogma, we would be showing preference to that dogma.

Shattered said:
Aww, c'mon, Pale.. While Bush may currently be the best man for the job, you have to admit he's not exactly the brightest bulb in the fixture. He makes *himself* sound like an 'unread and unintelligent fool'. The man is no saint, and he sure as hell isn't perfect. He's made some mistakes, and he's not the most intelligent sounding person - in fact, he sounds like a hick. I really don't think it has much to do with just not liking him...

Yes, I voted for him.

Well now that I know your opinion, I feel so much better Shattered.

But I think to misjudge any person that has what it takes to elevate themselves to the highest and most powerful position on earth is a little dishonest and a personally biased opinon. Anyone who is to become President of the United States has to be shrewd, cunning and intelligent, and I think President Bush is all of that, including ambitious. To think otherwise is a mistake.

And what the hell is wrong with being a hick? You can be hick, and still be intelligent. You call President Bush a hick as if that's something bad. So what if I'm a hick, you calling me stupid? Are you calling all hicks stupid? That's quite a big chunk you're bitting off there.

Forum List

Back