Omarosa , YOU'RE FIRED !!

Who cares? She also worked in the White House in the Office of the Vice-President under Gore.

Who cares? She also worked in the White House in the Office of the Vice-President under Gore.

did Gore ask "wheres my African American" ?

What does that have to do with her returning to the White House? She been there before and was one of his first and avid supporters. This is some lame shit to bitch about.

keeping up with a conversation in a thread isn't your forte' is it ?

What does that have to do with her returning to the White House? She been there before and was one of his first and avid supporters. This is some lame shit to bitch about.

Shhhhh. you are messing up his "gotcha" moment.

He's gonna have to zip up and put it back in now.

Posting anything of relevance isn't yours either is it?

Pissing and moaning over nothing sure seems to be yours, though.

dumb fucking RW's wouldn't know irony if it kicked them in the nuts.

'wheres my African American" then appointing an African American to his cabinet flew right over their pointed heads.

pathetically stupid aren't they.

Except that Trump wins when it comes to a turnover of staff in a president's first year.
He's fired and forced more people out than any other POTUS.
HE DOESN'T KNOW how to manage an administration.
AND her "resignation" occurred at the same time Doug Jones was declared the winner.
Why? Because Omarosa was supposed to get out black female vote in Alabama and she failed.

dumb fucking RW's wouldn't know irony if it kicked them in the nuts.

'wheres my African American" then appointing an African American to his cabinet flew right over their pointed heads.

pathetically stupid aren't they.
CIC Bone Douche Spur is cutting ties to all none whiteys. After this latest great lost.

Last edited:
Oh no.....everyone who used to work for Democrats have already quit their jobs.
There are no assholes left in the White House that are just waiting for an opportunity to sabotage the Trump Administration.
They're all gone.:haha:

Forum List

Back