Did You See?

Did she throw a shoe at him?

No.. she had on a pair of those three thousand dollar ultra liberal rich shoes, she kept them on her very liberal rich feet. think how many poor people she could help with just one pair of those red bottomed shoes. awesome waste innit?

No.. she had on a pair of those three thousand dollar ultra liberal rich shoes, she kept them on her very liberal rich feet. think how many poor people she could help with just one pair of those red bottomed shoes. awesome waste innit?

so it's only liberals who you think shouldn't be wealthy? but it's ok for the koch brothers?

i figure oprah does a lot more for the poor than the koch brothers. *shrug*

so it's only liberals who you think shouldn't be wealthy? but it's ok for the koch brothers?

She could do a lot more. That's all I'm saying. Which is more important. helping the poor or showing off by taking your entire audience to Australia? or did she perhaps get some evil corporations to pony up for her extravagana's?

I would honestly rather watch Olberman than Okra.

At least he is honest about his hatred for half of America.

No. Watching Oprah is never on my to do list

She has some good interviews. Her friend Gale.. cracks me the hell up.. Oprah and Gale went camping and Oprah cooked up a laaa teee da sea bass dinner with rosemary potatos and Gale says "All I wanted was a cheeseburger on a Pepperidge Farm onion roll." I fell in love with Gale, she's my kind of girl.. She was sitting there watching Oprah cook and says (oprah's dressed in flannel pj's no make up and booty slippers.. "You don't look like no rich gurl now." I rolled off the couch. :lol:

I have to ask you a question Jillian.. Why did you take exception to what I said about the shoes and her being rich but you didn't seem to have a problem with rightleftwinger's question about Oprah throwing them at President Bush? What's up with that?

Let's just not have any more whine from the left about the disrespect shown to obie wan. cry us a river.

You figure?

Oprah - $303 Million
David Koch - $600 Million

You figure?

Oprah - $303 Million
David Koch - $600 Million

Who does more to employ peolple?

I have to ask you a question Jillian.. Why did you take exception to what I said about the shoes and her being rich but you didn't seem to have a problem with rightleftwinger's question about Oprah throwing them at President Bush? What's up with that?

Need you even ask? :eusa_eh:

Need you even ask? :eusa_eh:

She left me to surmize.. I'm going with her priorities are screwed up.

You might just loose that bet.

Koch Brothers Donate to Charity as well as 'Right Wing Causes'

Oprah Winfrey's Charities Worth More Than $200 Million - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

hummmm...

To be sure, the Kochs have given "more than a hundred million dollars to right wing causes" (which is their right, by the way). But in the last decade, it's also worth noting the Kochs have given more than $600 million in pledged or donated money to arts, education, and medical research, including (but not limited to):

New York-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell: $15 million

M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: $25 million

The Hospital for Special Surgery: $26 million

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: $30 million

Prostate Cancer Foundation: $41 million

Deerfield Academy: $68 million

Lincoln Center's NY State Theater: $100 million

Massachusetts Institute of Technology: $139 million

Koch Brothers Donate to Charity as well as 'Right Wing Causes'

*shrugs*

I saw him for about 15 seconds because I was switching to the local news. Our school superintendent was on talking about the budget. What I originally thought was a $3 million dollar short-fall is actually a $10 million (or more) short-fall. :( :frown:

Forum List

Back