Did you see what Hillary Clinton just tweeted about Trump and the national debt?

Wow. I can't help you if you are this stupid.

How is it possible you tards can't even remember recent history? Seriously.

fed-fund-rate.jpg

You see that flat line from 2009 to 2016? That's ZIRP. ZERO INTEREST Rate Policy.

2009 to 2016 was Obama, dumbass. Zero interest fund rate.

See how the interest rate climbed during the Trump presidency?

All caught up now? Rambunctious lied.
It climbed far higher under Biden, dumbass.

Did you see what Hillary Clinton just tweeted about Trump and the national debt?​

No. No one gives a shit...I know I don't.

Um...retard?

Rambunctious claimed the interest rate was lower under Trump than Obama. He lied. He pulled that lie out of his ass.

Are you FINALLY all caught up?
Bullshit you linked the wrong link dummy.... and it showed you are full of shit.... the link you posted proved I was right and you were wrong... LMAO

Every Dim wanted to give away more money, brain damage.
So did trump.
Trump signed off on the $2.3 trillion package from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla., days after he expressed displeasure with the spending outlined in the omnibus and complained that the coronavirus relief measure should include direct payments of $2,000 per person, up from $600.

But enjoy your little bubble, I guess.

Every Dim wanted to give away more money, brain damage.
One of the most obvious examples of how similar the two criminal gangs are, is their unabashed support of deficit spending. Yet dummies like you STILL cling to the childish belief the gangs oppose each other.

Damn dude. WTF!

The only time you hear the New Right whining about spending is when a Democrat is in the White House.

I started umpteen topics about Trump's spending while he was in office, and not one right winger winger could bring themselves to condemn his spending.

They would literally rather die.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

That's why it makes absolutely no difference which party is in control. Every succeeding administration exceeds the spending of their predecessor.

Every single time. But the only time you tards notice is when it is a Democrat in the White House.

"A plague on both your houses!"
So, does that mean you are on record for refusing to cut spending?

The Republicans had full control of Congress and the White House for Trump's first two years.

Republicans also voted to raise the debt ceiling THREE TIMES under Trump, even going so far as to suspend it entirely, without demanding a single cut in spending.

You dipshits never hold your own party to account, which is exactly what they depend on when they are hoaxing you.

The Hoax: Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

The Fact: Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

responsibility.jpg
Can’t note this often enough

One of the most obvious examples of how similar the two criminal gangs are, is their unabashed support of deficit spending. Yet dummies like you STILL cling to the childish belief the gangs oppose each other.

Damn dude. WTF!
The Republican party does not give unabashed support for deficit spending.

He didnt give 2 shits about the National debt. Which seems to be the standard now. I mean, his successor and predecessor alone are responsible for 50% of it. Trump alone is responsible for around 25% of it.
Its terrible. But they dont care. They dont HAVE to care because American voters are fucking stupid and complacent.
You dumbfucks will continue to vote for these lying sociopaths.

We should vote for Mickey Mouse
That'll learn em.

This is the horseshit excuse given, but it is total horseshit.

The Democrats don't make promises to pay off the debt in eight years. The Republicans lie right to your slack faces and you cucks just sit there and take it.
You are right about that.

The Democrat filth have no intentions of ever paying off the massive debt that they created witht their big government spending.

They are so goddamn stupid when it comes to Economics that they have no idea that the way to get out of debt is to stop spending more money than is taken in.

I don't willingly read or listen to anything Hillary Clinton has to say. The fewer clicks she gets the better. I don't have HDS so I have no reason to.

Forum List

Back