Did you see what Hillary Clinton just tweeted about Trump and the national debt?

It's absolutely brutal! The queen of shade strikes again. But let's face it, Hillary isn't wrong. The national debt skyrocketed under Trump's administration.
Here's Politifact rating Trump's promise on the national debt "broken".

It's time to wake up and hold our leaders accountable for their actions. Thank you, Hillary, for continuing to call out the truth! #HillaryClinton #NationalDebt #DonaldTrump

President Trump was advised that the Obama/Biden administration had placed our country's people in harm's way by acts that weakened the American military. Since President Trump took his oath of office seriously that says his job includes providing for the common defense, which wasn't a priority with his predecessor. So he built the military up and closed down the porous southern border which was allowing too many dangerous people in this country. He did what he had to do as economically as he could, but it had to be done. Dirty tricks were invented and played out by the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to put the President of the United States under her marxist thumb, and she impeached him for every good deed he did, and none of the garbage the Democrat Cabal accused President Trump of was a false narrative and made the American people mad at the Marxist Professors in Universities that pushed its graduates to get rid of the Constitutional protection of Americans and give their hard-earned tax money to projects that prospered America's sworn enemies including the ones who took out several airplanes used as bombs to destroy both towers of the World Trade Center. Little did the American people know what the Democrats were up to, And the Democrats lost the backing of at least 30 percent of their former voters who hated the thought of losing the people's Bill of Rights in accordance with the evil plot to insert the Alinsky method into the destruction of this country and putting all the power into militant Democrat hands who have under Biden's incompetent hands placed him in the White House as their personal puppet to augment Democrat power to spend resources and money like drunken sailors. And the Democrats have no intention of fairness, no intention of providing for the common defense, and they're going to get us killed by our enemies if somebody doesn't stop them from their evil ways.

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me."
Doesn't mean a thing, especially when Dems ask for money for this and that and the purse string branches of gov't allow the spending programs which by the way they use for campaigning and voter base gathering along with greasing palms, thus another way your tax dollars and future get taken for sake of campaigning & remaining in power. You the tax payer are footingvthe bill for the DNC to place ads for Republicans they feel they can cheat and beat over. Bravo!

Doesn't mean a thing, especially when Dems ask for money for this and that and the purse string branches of gov't allow the spending programs which by the way they use for campaigning and voter base gathering along with greasing palms, thus another way your tax dollars and future get taken for sake of campaigning & remaining in power. You the tax payer are footingvthe bill for the DNC to place ads for Republicans they feel they can cheat and beat over. Bravo!
You are just proving my point. You partisan hacks have somehow been convinced the GOP is fiscally responsible. This is simply amazing.

You are the ultimate cuck.

That chart shows that interest rates were lower under Trump.
Wow. I can't help you if you are this stupid.

How is it possible you tards can't even remember recent history? Seriously.

fed-fund-rate.jpg

You see that flat line from 2009 to 2016? That's ZIRP. ZERO INTEREST Rate Policy.

2009 to 2016 was Obama, dumbass. Zero interest fund rate.

See how the interest rate climbed during the Trump presidency?

All caught up now? Rambunctious lied.

A restaurant check comes to g5000 or any Dems table and added is a 15% gratuity type fee except this fee is a required donation to a political candidate of the owners choice.
An electric bill comes and adds a $10 donation fee to pay the electric bills of Planed Parenthood and Prolife non profits without choice not to pay the fee.
A pay check stub comes and states 20% of the 40% of your income tax will go to Ukraine instead of just taking out Putin for a $1.99.
Does g5000 now become g50cent because they are broke and gladly pay the troll tolls, or do they speak up?

You are just proving my point. You partisan hacks have somehow been convinced the GOP is fiscally responsible. This is simply amazing.

You are the ultimate cuck.
No both parties, but sometimes it's the strong arming and sabotahe from the left that causes the fiving in to programs that waste our money. Anyone who has ever lived in a condo knows about the condo association mismanagement of finances usually stems from those wgo have that don't ever consider the struggles of those who don't when spending the communities money.

Every President before Trump has promised that the current one has promised that those that follow Biden will promise that. Breaking News they either lied are lying or will be lying about it.

McConnell and especially Paul Ryan could've done that. Paul Ryan, immediately after Trump was sworn in, laid it down = no spending cuts of any kind, and no money for the wall either.

The national Debt is about Congress. That is why Bill Clinton got a great economy, because HE DID NOT DO THOSE WONDERFUL

BUDGETS WITH TAX AND SPENDING CUTS

that gave us a surplus, a strong economy, and low end wage inflation. Instead Bill Clinton shut the government down to STOP the first one, and now TAKES FULL CREDIT FOR IT....

Did you see what Hillary Clinton just tweeted about Trump and the national debt?​

Hate to break it to the op, I have never given a damn what that old twat has to say on any subject and I’m not changing that streak today.

The Republicans had full control of Congress and the White House for Trump's first two years.

Republicans also voted to raise the debt ceiling THREE TIMES under Trump, even going so far as to suspend it entirely, without demanding a single cut in spending.

You dipshits never hold your own party to account, which is exactly what they depend on when they are hoaxing you.

The Hoax: Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

The Fact: Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

responsibility.jpg

Do you think trump should have not raised the debt ceiling?

Forum List

Back