Did you see what Hillary Clinton just tweeted about Trump and the national debt?

This is how mountebanks like Trump and the GOP leadership get away with lying to their rubes' faces. They know the cucks will not only parrot those lies, they will sit there and take it when it is all exposed as one giant hoax.

And the biggest hoax of all which the cucks still parrot is that the GOP is fiscally responsible. That takes about seven pounds of brain damage to believe.
You just lied about Trump's budget, douchebag.

What the OP failed to mention is:
1) all the corrupt pay to play schemes Dem politicians like Biden and Kerry and their sons failed to pay their fair share of taxes on that underscores the Gov't intake thus adding to the debt.
2)all the emergency funds from the unusual amount of natural disasters that occured, one being the fault of Dems mismanaging forrests, so Newsome is guilty of adding to the debt using your logic.
3)the chart clearly admits covid is to blame for the huge debt spike and it was Obama- Biden admin. that financed the Wuhan lab military bio weapons and maybe even purposefully released it.
So the spike is the CCP and their puppets and donors fault.

Wrong again!

Where do you come up with this horseshit?

Our military was used up fighting Bush's wars.
Are you reading these links you are giving me?.... this one shows how interest rates are going up to battle the Biden inflation.... LMFAO

What the OP failed to mention is:
1) all the corrupt pay to play schemes Dem politicians like Biden and Kerry and their sons failed to pay their fair share of taxes on that underscores the Gov't intake thus adding to the debt.
I thought when someone pays no takes that makes them smart!

You think only Democrats don't pay their "fair share"? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump paid no income tax in 2020

Last edited:
Are you reading these links you are giving me?.... this one shows how interest rates are going up to battle the Biden inflation.... LMFAO
The link shows you lie. Interest rates were much lower under Obama than Trump.

"The interest rate was also lower under Trump which made his spending go further when rebuilding the military...."

A lie.

The interest rate was also lower under Trump which made his spending go further when rebuilding the military....
fed-fund-rate.jpg

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me."

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me."
I linked to the wrong article. Here you go:

:dunno: say you are sorry.....:auiqs.jpg:

All the poor rubes can do at this point is laugh while they sit there and take it like the good little submissive cucks they are.

I though when someone pays no takes that makes them smart!

You think only Democrats don't pay their "fair share"? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump paid no income tax in 2020
I thought that was fake news when it was proven false.
You equate legally using tax codes to pay what the gov't itself says is fair through said codes, with the Biden corruption illegally avoiding taxes, because it reveals their compromises to foreign donors and gov'ts= that makes you either an idiot or corrupt & treasonous yourself.
So you are ok (assuming you are an American)that your hard earn tax dollars get rerouted by foreign aid and kickback contracts corruption back into DNC campaign funds?

I thought that was fake news when it was proven false.
You equate legally using tax codes to pay what the gov't itself says is fair through said codes, with the Biden corruption illegally avoiding taxes, because it reveals their compromises to foreign donors and gov'ts= that makes you either an idiot or corrupt & treasonous yourself.
So you are ok (assuming you are an American)that your hard earn tax dollars get rerouted by foreign aid and kickback contracts corruption back into DNC campaign funds?
Your head is filled with a host of bullshit conspiracy theories, rube.

Wrong again!

Where do you come up with this horseshit?

Our military was used up fighting Bush's wars.
Your document doesn't support your claim, asshole.

Forum List

Back