Did you see tragic Sarah Huckabee Sanders whining about being mistreated at the News Conference?

This thread proves that fake news Democrats really suck at self reflection and therefore excel at dimwitted hypocrisy..

Sarah is a strong, articulate and a truly amazing woman! Good for her! :up:

:biggrin: ~~~~

P3kxb0q.jpg

Starting at 19:00.

Sarah Sanders refuses to say the press is not ‘enemy of the people’

I (Sarah) should be choked?

WH pushes pure conspiracy from the podium

-------------------

She made it all about her.

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

She kicked their asses all over the room. You're an idiot. Mr Acosta is a special kind of stupid. Were I Sarah I'd never again call on him.

Is there any doubt Acosta is far more of a left wing political operative for the Democratic Party than an ethical journalist.. Sure, he can hide behind the, "free press, oh we have special rights" but he's just a punk and a coward.

Last edited:
It's not whining if it happened. No other press secretary in the history of the freaking republic has been subject of this kind of disrespect. When you factor in the has-been actor who advocated kidnapping her children you have complete derangement on the left. You almost gotta laugh that sissie lefties seem to care more about the feelings of hairy wannabe women than real women.

No other press secretary in recent history has stood up and lied every fucking day, either.
If the bitch can't take the heat for her racist, bigoted autocrat mob boss turned POTUS, then she needs to find another job.
/——-/ Which means you have zero proof she lies —- just like Jake. You little troll.

It's not whining if it happened. No other press secretary in the history of the freaking republic has been subject of this kind of disrespect..

No other press secretary has been so vividly intellectually dishonest. She deserves almost no respect. I’ve always said that you should respect everyone and they should only have to earn your disrespect…. Sarah has done that. I will say that I do not like the references to her appearance.

We have all the proof we need in Sarah Sanders mouth every day.

She is dishonest, disrespectful to others, and so forth. She defends the indefensible.

She has a marvelous talent she misuses in an awful cause.

-------------------

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

That's exactly what I pointed out to my wife while we were watching it....."why is she doing nothing but whine whine whine".

/——-/ Tell your wife he should know republicans aren’t allowed to defend themselves from the left’s hate and venom.

It's not whining if it happened. No other press secretary in the history of the freaking republic has been subject of this kind of disrespect. When you factor in the has-been actor who advocated kidnapping her children you have complete derangement on the left. You almost gotta laugh that sissie lefties seem to care more about the feelings of hairy wannabe women than real women.
"It's not whining if it happened." Really? :71:

-------------------

/----/ DemocRATs war on women

Sure.....that's it. What were they thinking? They should have grabbed her by the pussy like trump does.

"It's not whining if it happened." Really? :71:
/—-/ why did Slick Willie and Obozo whine about Fox News and Rush 24/7?

-------------------

That's exactly what I pointed out to my wife while we were watching it....."why is she doing nothing but whine whine whine".

/——-/ Tell your wife he should know republicans aren’t allowed to defend themselves from the left’s hate and venom.

Whining and victimization is all trumpanzees got these days.

Forum List

Back