Did you see tragic Sarah Huckabee Sanders whining about being mistreated at the News Conference?

No other press secretary has lied like she has and to the extent she has.

Actually Jake, she doesn't really lie that much. She does say that she doesn't know because she hasn't spoken to the person, or she says she'll find out and get back to them, but she never does.

Sarah's greatest talent is taking a question, and figuring out how to give a non answer that sounds (kinda) like an answer.

I thought it was funny that she was bitching about the WH Correspondent's dinner. She was bitching about the comedienne who made fun of her smoky eyes, and blamed the media as being the reason she needs SS protection.

Hey Sarah, get over it. Everyone knows that the WH Correspondent's dinner is basically a roast of the person occupying the WH and the people who work for the WH. When a person is roasted, people tell jokes at the expense of those being roasted. She really needs to grow a sense of humor.
Fuck you. You are a goddamn idiot. Guess she doesn’t get treated with kid gloves by the press like that pussy Barry Sotoro was.

Back at ya you sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger.

What I can't figure out is why, when she first took the job, she consulted a drag queen for her eye makeup.

sarah-sanders-makeup-white-house-press-secretary-chelsea-handler-670x324.jpg

YA' CAN PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG, BUT IT'S STILL A FUCKING PIG.

No other press secretary has lied like she has and to the extent she has.

Actually Jake, she doesn't really lie that much. She does say that she doesn't know because she hasn't spoken to the person, or she says she'll find out and get back to them, but she never does.

Sarah's greatest talent is taking a question, and figuring out how to give a non answer that sounds (kinda) like an answer.

That's just it, saying she doesn't know IS A LIE.
Saying she'll find out and then blowing off the question, IS A LIE.

She's been hostile at the press briefings in the very least.
Dismissive and disrespectful to people who are just doing their job.

I wish the press and media would go on fucking strike. Just for a couple of days.
Trump would go mad, absolutely crazy.

Starting at 19:00.

Sarah Sanders refuses to say the press is not ‘enemy of the people’

I (Sarah) should be choked?

WH pushes pure conspiracy from the podium

-------------------

She made it all about her.

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

No, I saw her stating facts. Facts that are well known. And she is correct, you rabid dogs are scumbags of the first order.

She doesn't state facts.
She spews spin and word salad and most of the time, won't answer a question.
Just reads from a script that is written, probably by Stephen Miller.
That's why she's always looking down at the podium when a reporter asks a question.
She's flipping to her fucking talking points, all pro Donald.
NEVER THE TRUTH.

I thought it was funny that she was bitching about the WH Correspondent's dinner. She was bitching about the comedienne who made fun of her smoky eyes, and blamed the media as being the reason she needs SS protection.

Hey Sarah, get over it. Everyone knows that the WH Correspondent's dinner is basically a roast of the person occupying the WH and the people who work for the WH. When a person is roasted, people tell jokes at the expense of those being roasted. She really needs to grow a sense of humor.
Except that **** wasn’t joking. She was spewing left wing hate!

Sanders made the media look really small today....

You missed the press briefing, then.
Acosta was very empathetic and almost apologetic and asked her one last time if she believed the press was the enemy of the people.
SHE WOULDN'T FUCKING ANSWER.
She's a coward, just like her mob boss.

Sarah is beginning to crack some. She can't blame the press that's the cowardly way. If you can't take the heat then quit. Trump should line up the next press Secretary.

What I can't figure out is why, when she first took the job, she consulted a drag queen for her eye makeup.

Anyone else notice that after the WH Correspondent dinner, her smoky eye look went away?

She's out of her depth.
I think getting run out of the Little Red Hen restaurant rattled her, too, on top of the WHC Dinner.
That's what happens if you live in the Trump bubble and then venture out of town to the real world.
Or the real world shows up at the podium.

Anyone else notice that after the WH Correspondent dinner, her smoky eye look went away?

She's out of her depth.
I think getting run out of the Little Red Hen restaurant rattled her, too, on top of the WHC Dinner.
That's what happens if you live in the Trump bubble and then venture out of town to the real world.
Or the real world shows up at the podium.

You know, there was video of Sanders being told to leave the Red Hen, but there is no video of them chasing her across the street and yelling at her like she and her father claim.

Hate to tell you guys, but whenever someone sees someone else acting up in public, because EVERYONE has cameras on their phones, if it did happen, there would have been video of it. If not from the people chasing her, then it would be from the people being chased, because they would want proof of what happened.

Good money says trump is readyto replace her sometime in the not too distant future....for his sake.

Sanders made the media look really small today....

You missed the press briefing, then.
Acosta was very empathetic and almost apologetic and asked her one last time if she believed the press was the enemy of the people.
SHE WOULDN'T FUCKING ANSWER.
She's a coward, just like her mob boss.
Because the press really is the enemy of the people. Yes she should have said so.

Starting at 19:00.

Sarah Sanders refuses to say the press is not ‘enemy of the people’

I (Sarah) should be choked?

WH pushes pure conspiracy from the podium

-------------------

She made it all about her.

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

No, I saw her stating facts. Facts that are well known. And she is correct, you rabid dogs are scumbags of the first order.

She doesn't state facts.
She spews spin and word salad and most of the time, won't answer a question.
Just reads from a script that is written, probably by Stephen Miller.
That's why she's always looking down at the podium when a reporter asks a question.
She's flipping to her fucking talking points, all pro Donald.
NEVER THE TRUTH.

She does what White House talking heads have done since time began. obummers boys were no different.

Attacking the press is a very poor strategy. Although I disagree with some I them I fully support their methods.....fully. attacking them has no value.

Forum List

Back