Did you see tragic Sarah Huckabee Sanders whining about being mistreated at the News Conference?

It's not whining if it happened. No other press secretary in the history of the freaking republic has been subject of this kind of disrespect. When you factor in the has-been actor who advocated kidnapping her children you have complete derangement on the left. You almost gotta laugh that sissie lefties seem to care more about the feelings of hairy wannabe women than real women.

Sanders didn't make it all about her. Acosta did that by demanding that Sanders take a position that she doesn't hold nor would any one else. She should have stopped being gracious, looked him right in the eye and said "my personal opinion is that the press is the enemy of the people." Then let Acosta's head explode.

I thought it was funny that she was bitching about the WH Correspondent's dinner. She was bitching about the comedienne who made fun of her smoky eyes, and blamed the media as being the reason she needs SS protection.

Hey Sarah, get over it. Everyone knows that the WH Correspondent's dinner is basically a roast of the person occupying the WH and the people who work for the WH. When a person is roasted, people tell jokes at the expense of those being roasted. She really needs to grow a sense of humor.

Starting at 19:00.

Sarah Sanders refuses to say the press is not ‘enemy of the people’

I (Sarah) should be choked?

WH pushes pure conspiracy from the podium

-------------------

She made it all about her.

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

Sarah stood up for herself and her family in the face of liberal media bullshit and personal attacks. Acosta needs an ass whipping.
Sarah Sanders lashes out at media abuse in fiery clash with CNN's Acosta

No other press secretary has lied like she has and to the extent she has.

I thought it was funny that she was bitching about the WH Correspondent's dinner. She was bitching about the comedienne who made fun of her smoky eyes, and blamed the media as being the reason she needs SS protection.

Hey Sarah, get over it. Everyone knows that the WH Correspondent's dinner is basically a roast of the person occupying the WH and the people who work for the WH. When a person is roasted, people tell jokes at the expense of those being roasted. She really needs to grow a sense of humor.
Fuck you. You are a goddamn idiot. Guess she doesn’t get treated with kid gloves by the press like that pussy Barry Sotoro was.

/-----/
POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 50%...
HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT POINT IN PRESIDENCY...
Hispanics boosting numbers...
GDP TO 5%?

Starting at 19:00.

Sarah Sanders refuses to say the press is not ‘enemy of the people’

I (Sarah) should be choked?

WH pushes pure conspiracy from the podium

-------------------

She made it all about her.

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

"They keep trying to make me tell the truth! That's fucking dangerous to this Administration and our country! People could die!"

Another delusional idiot making up a perceived story in their head.

It's not whining if it happened. No other press secretary in the history of the freaking republic has been subject of this kind of disrespect. When you factor in the has-been actor who advocated kidnapping her children you have complete derangement on the left. You almost gotta laugh that sissie lefties seem to care more about the feelings of hairy wannabe women than real women.

No other press secretary in recent history has stood up and lied every fucking day, either.
If the bitch can't take the heat for her racist, bigoted autocrat mob boss turned POTUS, then she needs to find another job.

Forum List

Back