Did You Own This Poster......?

Nope.

I never considered Farrah a sex symbol. I never thought Bo Derek was hot either.

I thought Jacquelyn Smith was good looking.

Farrah Fawcett Majors was a good actress though, and I did read an article where she used sex to get movie & tv roles - which she said she regretted.

I liked her personality, having seen her in more than one interview. Farrah was smart.......in her own way. I wish she could have found another way to pass though.

Shadow 355

Nope.

I never considered Farrah a sex symbol. I never thought Bo Derek was hot either.

I thought Jacquelyn Smith was good looking.

Farrah Fawcett Majors was a good actress though, and I did read an article where she used sex to get movie & tv roles - which she said she regretted.

I liked her personality, having seen her in more than one interview. Farrah was smart.......in her own way. I wish she could have found another way to pass though.

Shadow 355

My mom and I always thought Jacquelyn Smith was the prettiest Angel also :)

Went through a poster-print phase in college but they were Dali and Escher :) Still have Dali's "Swans and Elephants" and some small Eschers "High and Low" and some others I forget the names of.

HDhmpTjR0kzlx44a6Os8xKhho1_1280.jpg

Escher%20-%20High%20and%20Low%203.jpg

I wasn't a huge poster person, but, the few I did own were:

(1) David Lee Roth
(2) Billy Idol
(3) Duran Duran (Simon Le Bon)

I used to have a huge crush on Steven Tyler too... I seem to be attracted to sex-crazed assholes...

Forum List

Back