Need Advice: Cell Phone

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Going to be getting a new cell phone and provider....

Any recommendations?

Can't help ya.

Only time I need a cell is if I make a long drive, 700+ miles, and I just pick up a burner.

I am very happy with mine.

Care to share???? Need some help here! :)

telephony.jpg

TINCAN_PHONE04.png

I need a phone with unlimited text, data and calls that is around $50 per month with lightening fast speed!

right now I have T-Mobile and my data goes out constantly...

I need a phone with unlimited text, data and calls that is around $50 per month with lightening fast speed!
SmartTalk from Wally World. If you look on the box there is a V or A on the model type, this indicates Verizon or AT&T coverage. The store will cary one or the other. We have two Walmarts nearby one carries one, the other carries the other. No contract, $45 unlimited, month to month payed in advance with a pay card or auto refill with a credit card.

SmartTalk from Wally World. If you look on the box there is a V or A on the model type, this indicates Verizon or AT&T coverage. The store will cary one or the other. We have two Walmarts nearby one carries one, the other carries the other. No contract, $45 unlimited, month to month payed in advance with a pay card or auto refill with a credit card.

My sister in law recommended that also..

telephony.jpg

TINCAN_PHONE04.png

oh I see is this a pay back... it's a bitch.... okay fine....... I have confidence I can "win you over"... ;)
Win over no, treat me with respect and you will have a quality poster to discuss topics with. I am not here for any of the ass slapping bullshit I have seen going on, I do not have my pic in my avatar because I am not on the prowl.

BTW I have a Samsung s5 I am very pleased with I would not get an Apple just not for me.

telephony.jpg

TINCAN_PHONE04.png

oh I see is this a pay back... it's a bitch.... okay fine....... I have confidence I can "win you over"... ;)
Win over no, treat me with respect and you will have a quality poster to discuss topics with. I am not here for any of the ass slapping bullshit I have seen going on, I do not have my pic in my avatar because I am not on the prowl.

BTW I have a Samsung s5 I am very pleased with I would not get an Apple just not for me.

thanks Alex. I believe you and understand.. point taken.
Do you mind sharing if you use Verizon, AT&T, Sprint etc? If not, I understand...

telephony.jpg

TINCAN_PHONE04.png

Do you mind sharing if you use Verizon, AT&T, Sprint etc? If not, I understand...
Sprint, I like their customer service and coverage. Version gouged the hell out of me during a storm a few years ago I dropped them.

telephony.jpg

TINCAN_PHONE04.png

Sprint, I like their customer service and coverage. Version gouged the hell out of me during a storm a few years ago I dropped them.

Perfect! My plan is up at the end of the month... thanks for the info Alex.

So Bonzi, when did you get a job at a cell phone company?

I'm serious.... people are so cynical!
I really do need a new phone/service. I had AT&T and a decent phone, then, opted to go low end but this is a piece of crap I have now... would be worth it to pay more and have something decent so now, I want to get the best thing possible for the best value...........

Any recommendations?

Only time I find myself wanting a smartphone (with internet) is during power outages. Rest of the time I'm perfectly happy wiht my landline and desktop.

When I'm out and about, or even just sitting on the couch and hubby is sleeping, it's easier to just fiddle around on my phone.... I want something I can work quickly and type easily on......

Any recommendations?

Only time I find myself wanting a smartphone (with internet) is during power outages. Rest of the time I'm perfectly happy wiht my landline and desktop.

When I'm out and about, or even just sitting on the couch and hubby is sleeping, it's easier to just fiddle around on my phone.... I want something I can work quickly and type easily on......

Have a deep hatred of cellphones if only because of how they turn people walking into zombies. Headphones too. Used to be ya see a neighbor out for a walk you'd say hi, now they're totally absorbed with their phones or have earplugs in and short of cutting them off and waving like a maniac to get their attention...:)

Forum List

Back