Did you notice the portrait of Bill Clinton at Judge Brown Jackson's nomination announcement?

Portrait of Bill Clinton in the background of the room where nominations are announced

• Excellent choice of background art

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares - I never noticed the back ground art previously

• It's Biden's choice - I don't really care

• Appalling - everyone knows Bill Clinton has always been a misogynist

• I'm really smart, and my opinion is not list in this stupid poll - the author is an idiot, and shoul

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I am sure its Uncle Bill - it has to be a president. They're probably not going to hang any portraits of non-presidents in the White House, except in the Oval Office and First Family resident rooms. I am sure the First Family is allowed to decide the visual art arrangement, and a lot of it has some long traditions that keep particular canvasses in place no matter who is president

In this particular situation, I would imagine the Biden's chose Uncle Bill - he must be proud. I have never noticed Bill before. There was a picture of Hillary's portrait above Trump one time - don't know how that happened. I'll have to see if I find that.

So, what do you think about Uncle Bill presiding over the Supreme Court nominee's introduction? Feel good???
Screenshot of White House portrait 2022-02-25 14-16-09.png

I am sure its Uncle Bill - it has to be a president. They're probably not going to hang any portraits of non-presidents in the White House, except in the Oval Office and First Family resident rooms. I am sure the First Family is allowed to decide the visual art arrangement, and a lot of it has some long traditions that keep particular canvasses in place no matter who is president

In this particular situation, I would imagine the Biden's chose Uncle Bill - he must be proud. I have never noticed Bill before. There was a picture of Hillary's portrait above Trump one time - don't know how that happened. I'll have to see if I find that.

So, what do you think about Uncle Bill presiding over the Supreme Court nominee's introduction? Feel good???
View attachment 606893

They missed a golden opportunity to use this one:

1645822050969.png

View attachment 606893
A picture of Bill Clinton in the background is perfect!

She is a sell out to both women and Blacks.

She is the new Uncle Tom on SOCTUS who will work to keep Black homes fatherless, poor, and full of violence as children find their father figures out on the streets.

A picture of Bill Clinton in the background is perfect!

She is a sell out to both women and Blacks.

She is the new Uncle Tom on SOCTUS who will work to keep Black homes fatherless, poor, and full of violence as children find their father figures out on the streets.
Yikes!!! That's quite a combination of designation and description. I do not recognize your reasoning.

Unless we discover that she is a pedophile or practices cannibalism I expect she’s no worse than any other liberal democrat biden might have chosen

so I’m not going to pay much attention to this done deal

I did not notice. But I DID notice that there are no threads about the latest SCOTUS Justice. Right-Wingers are scared.
4i6Ckte.gif

Democrats hold on, and Clarence has one too many fried foods, and we have a whole new ballgame.

I did not notice. But I DID notice that there are no threads about the latest SCOTUS Justice. Right-Wingers are scared.
4i6Ckte.gif

Democrats hold on, and Clarence has one too many fried foods, and we have a whole new ballgame.
Scared of what?

This does not change the court at all. No one is paying attention because it does not matter - we have a left wing judge being replaced with another left wing judge.

And you are going to need more than one judge to keel over on you to make any real changes to the court makeup. Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back