Did You Know?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Did you know that Israel is stealing the Muslim's Palestinian land even though the land was Israel's since antiquity & there were no Muslims at all until after the 12th century AD. Very cleaver those Zionists.

Did you know that Israel is stealing the Muslim's Palestinian land even though the land was Israel's since antiquity & there were no Muslims at all until after the 12th century AD. Very cleaver those Zionists.
Verrrrry interesting!

And Hamas had a victory over Israel. Now over 200 dead Palestinians, another 1200+ injured & much in Gaza in ruins with only 7 dead Israeli's & 31 injured. Now that's a Hamas VICTORY folks! It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Verrrrry interesting!

Did you know that Jews did 9-11, and the Holocaust was all a fake? Ha ha ha.

did you know that israel is stealing the muslim's palestinian land even though the land was israel's since antiquity & there were no muslims at all until after the 12th century ad. Very cleaver those zionists.
did you know that jews did 9-11, and the holocaust was all a fake? Ha ha ha.

No but I do know there is very strong evidence of israeli prior knowledge of 9/11 and many spies arrested and detained after 9/11..and that the holocaust has been shamelessly exploited and propagandized

the holocaust was a zionist conspiracy

Of course. Everyone knows it didn't happen. Just ask that Maniac in Iran or David Duke. Wait..... Forgot one more... MEL GIBSON'S FATHER

These Jerk- Offs really believe if they repeat it often enough then it will become " the truth".:badgrin:

you left out the snakes-----TRAINED SNAKES------<trying to train a snake-----would be something like trying to train an
earth worm to read and write

B6bnhNAJ.jpg

Oh I'm not going anywhere...

that's because you don't have any gigs :lol:

that's right..a lot of gigs requires a lot of travel ..not something I can not or wish not to do with a young child and an elderly mother that require my care ...for now I just content myself with reliving my glory days a few times a year for free pizza and beer

'after all these years i've never shed any tears. i'm happy just to be here drinking all your beer...ya it's been so long since I wrote that stupid song.but I still love these fucking places ..I get comfort from your faces. well I am what I am and I ain't what I ain't. Im way too old to change now and you'd probably hate me anyhow. ...after all these years I do it just for the free beer...."

The Cretin

Thats why Mr Moog became my hero and salvation, technology it gives me the ability to jam without having to depend on the availability others or jam space..I am just learning these new skills of making electronic music as opposed to three chord rock...its a lot of fun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k_8_54VQn4]Moog Madness ... by eots - YouTube[/ame]

The best thing to do is ignore eots, he'll soon be gone
Since he has no gigs for his band, I doubt it since he has nothing else to do but to pull up his videos, many of which he has already pulled up several times.

blah blah blah huh wha ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atcktBce3xY]The Alchemist of Sound....Soundtrack by eots - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back