Woman calls cops on man for pro gun t shirt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A woman called the police on a man with his children at a Texas playground for wearing a pro-Second Amendment T-shirt.
Woman Calls Cops on Man for Pro-Gun T-Shirt

There seriously is no hope for the TRUMP hating tards. you idiots have serious, serious mental illness . Your stupidity gawd dam it is incredible what the hell is wrong with the leftist world of morons and beyond. Seek help man or get the hell out of the US.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-16_11-35-31.png
    upload_2018-4-16_11-35-31.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 52
Couldn't he have her charged with filing a false police report? I'll bet the police were too happy with her wasting their time like that.

Couldn't he have her charged with filing a false police report? I'll bet the police were too happy with her wasting their time like that.
She didn't file a police report she simply called to verbally report a "situation" (of course it was only in her mind). Two completely different things.

She didn't file a police report she simply called to verbally report a "situation" (of course it was only in her mind). Two completely different things.

I understand that, but I assume it must be illegal to maliciously call the cops on someone for something everyone knows is legal.

I understand that, but I assume it must be illegal to maliciously call the cops on someone for something everyone knows is legal.

They already wasted their time responding to the call. I'm sure the last thing they wanted to do was paperwork afterwards.

Does it have to be the guy who makes all of that happen? I thought that the cops could make that decision all on their own no matter what other people think of the situation. If they don't think that the woman had reason enough to dial 911, then they themselves could charge her with false reporting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Leftists have whipped up hysteria so much in useful idiots that we hear stories like this when years ago we wouldn't. Just the other day an idiot set himself on fire because people Arent buying in to the bullshit of global warming. This is the work of the Leftists.

She should realize that the 911 line must be kept open for people to report that a fast food joint didn't get their order right.

Forum List

Back