Did voter fraud alter the outcome of the MN 2008 Senate race?

Every one of those 113 convictions voted Republican which only gives Senator Franken a larger margin of victory
And your source for that information is...?

Oh, wait...there's no URL to your ass.

Well, if every one didn't vote Republican, how many of the 113 do you claim voted Republican? Give me a percentage

What we do know is that "upwards" of 113 voted Republican.........so we can only assume that they all did
You SUCK at logic, moron. :lol:

Now keep insisting the felons love people who are hard on crime. It only makes you look stupider, if that's possible.

And your source for that information is...?

Oh, wait...there's no URL to your ass.

Well, if every one didn't vote Republican, how many of the 113 do you claim voted Republican? Give me a percentage

What we do know is that "upwards" of 113 voted Republican.........so we can only assume that they all did

Now keep insisting the felons love people who are hard on crime. It only makes you look stupider, if that's possible.

But Dave......

That is the same logic of your OP

One thing we can say with absolute certainty is that you're an ignorant, lying fuck.

You have zero integrity.

The Democrat won. That's all that matters to you.

You know that every one of those felons voted Republican......they always do

Wrong again, turd. The facts show that 75% of convicted felons register as Democrats. Felons know who is on their side.

Four out of five felons are REPUBLICAN.......that's a FACT

Republicans are soft on crime and support easy access to guns

chain-gang1.jpg

Look like Republicans to me

Last edited:
Was this a legit election?

There could be more fraudulent votes cast than the difference between the two candidate in the final tally.

And if your boy would have won by 312 votes it would have been because it was the outcome you wanted. Get over it.
Look back at when you voted for gwb and the supreme court decision, is that legit?
Hell no.
:eusa_boohoo:

But Dave......

No it isn't. We all know Democrats are soft on crime. We also know that 75% of convicted felons register as Democrats.

Not true

Democrats do not allow felons to register in the party. Republicans elect them to leadership positions

No, it's not a fact, dipshit.

Your messiah is the one who handed out guns to drug dealers. that's the liberal conception of being "tough on crime."

Last edited:

But Dave......

No. There is logic in the OP. There is none in your astoundingly ridiculous notion that felons support people who are hard on criminals.

You might want to read the OP again. Obviously, you have no understanding of it.

Moron.

You know that every one of those felons voted Republican......they always do

Wrong again, turd. The facts show that 75% of convicted felons register as Democrats. Felons know who is on their side.

chain-gang1.jpg

Good tactic. Hit bottom, continue digging.

Retard.

Forum List

Back