Did voter fraud alter the outcome of the MN 2008 Senate race?

Let's see, there was a recount, the GOP brought in their very top attorneys argue Norm Coleman/GOP's case and once the Minnesota court made it's final decision, the GOP's top attorneys decided not to appeal.

Which are the facts. But you see what is happening here. They wait a year or two for people to forget and then they pull out the inuendoes again as if they are facts.....hoping for short memories.

Read the thread, moron. I've stated many times I don't care who won. Over a hundred Minnesotans were disenfranchised by illegal voters. Maybe even more.

But the Democrat won, so that's okay with you.

I value democracy. You don't. Thanks for playing.

You like to insult! Well asslicker, re-read your own post. It is so full of gop news (faux news) it stinks.
I repeat if your boy wins its okay, or take it to the supreme court to decide. Leggit?

:badgrin:
Goodness, but you're an idiot.

And thanks for proving me right once again.

:lol::lol::lol: You know, I was scrolling UP from the bottom of the page on this one and when I saw that insult, I knew who it was before I scrolled up farther to their name.
:lol::lol::lol:

You like to insult! Well asslicker, re-read your own post. It is so full of gop news (faux news) it stinks.
I repeat if your boy wins its okay, or take it to the supreme court to decide. Leggit?

You are right I have proved my point. You only know one side of this and that is to make sure at any cost your boy is elected. You don't care about democracy or a republic at all. Just to get your boy elected.
A winner is a winner.
Not you!:D
And where have I stated any of that?

Hint: Nowhere. The voices in your head are not admissible evidence.

The election was screwed by fraud. Legal Minnesotan voters were disenfranchised by illegal Minnesotan voters. Anyone who values democracy will be upset by that.

But the prevailing attitude among the left in this thread...and you share it...is "The Democrat won. That's all that matters."

I don't care who wins elections, as long as they accurately represent the will of the electorate.

You cannot say the same thing.

The fact that illegal votes were found to have factually happened (by juries, judges, or guilty pleas) does not equate to a finding of fact that the result of the election is invalid. Since the state of Minnesota has already certified its results, and the Senate has already accepted them as the correct results, the election is legally valid - period. There is no avenue for an appeal, as the Senate is the FINAL judge of the validity of elections for Senators, and they've already issued their judgment.
Like I said: The Democrat won. That's all that matters.

Its not like you said. My argument is based on the law. Your argument is based on your hatred for Democrats.
What part of "I don't care who wins as long as the election is fair" is failing to shoehorn its way into your head?

Let's see, there was a recount, the GOP brought in their very top attorneys argue Norm Coleman/GOP's case and once the Minnesota court made it's final decision, the GOP's top attorneys decided not to appeal.

Which are the facts. But you see what is happening here. They wait a year or two for people to forget and then they pull out the inuendoes again as if they are facts.....hoping for short memories.
113 convictions for voter fraud is not "innuendo".

:lol::lol::lol: You know, I was scrolling UP from the bottom of the page on this one and when I saw that insult, I knew who it was before I scrolled up farther to their name.
:lol::lol::lol:
Yay you. Would you like to take up boilermaker's case? The one where he says I only want the GOP to win?

Because he can't make it. You can't, either.

Which is still short of the 312 votes Senator Franken won by

Facts like that are irrelevant, sir! Please get on the Whining Express.

And there are still 200 court cases pending.

But, hey, the Democrat won. That's all that matters. Right?

Some research I did:

2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election: Results after election contest[1][2][64][65]
Party Candidate Votes
DFL Al Franken 1,212,629
Republican Norm Coleman 1,212,317

The difference?

312 votes.

The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

--

Minnesota's recent charges and convictions stem from research initiated by Minnesota Majority. The research identified upwards of 2,800 ineligible felons believed to have unlawfully voted in Minnesota's 2008 general election.

--

At the time of this report, nearly 200 additional cases are still pending trial.​

So: 113 convictions. 200 more pending cases. 2,800 ineligibles possibly voted.

There was some pretty interesting shit going on in that election....
Because the end result favored Franken the media stayed out of it. :mad:

Some research I did:

2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election: Results after election contest[1][2][64][65]
Party Candidate Votes
DFL Al Franken 1,212,629
Republican Norm Coleman 1,212,317

The difference?

312 votes.

The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

--

Minnesota's recent charges and convictions stem from research initiated by Minnesota Majority. The research identified upwards of 2,800 ineligible felons believed to have unlawfully voted in Minnesota's 2008 general election.

--

At the time of this report, nearly 200 additional cases are still pending trial.​

So: 113 convictions. 200 more pending cases. 2,800 ineligibles possibly voted.

There was some pretty interesting shit going on in that election....
Because the end result favored Franken the media stayed out of it. :mad:

Of course.

Oh, but we've been repeatedly assured there's no leftward bias in the media... :cool:

Forum List

Back