Did USA just agree to allow UN Foreign Troops to Police Streets of USA?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I just found this video tonight on you tube. Did the US just agree to allow foreign troops from 28 different nations within the UN to police the streets of the United States? Please watch the video below and see if you can understand what is going on. I checked the source that the narrator on video is speaking of just a few moments ago and this is what I found.

From the Military Times.com:

UNITED NATIONS — The United States has announced its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts.

U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting Wednesday focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was "proud" and "humbled" to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges.

U.N. peacekeepers from these 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger.

MILITARYTIMES

"The Kigali Principles are designed to make sure that civilians are not abandoned by the international community again," she said, recalling how U.N. peacekeepers left Rwanda before the 1994 genocide and Srebrenica before the 1995 massacre.

Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

U.S. approves UN use of force to protect civilians in conflict

I find the timing of this very strange as all day long today I had been thinking about Rwanda and the massacre that took place wondering if this could happen in the USA. Now I am reading tonight on this military times news report that Samantha Powers is saying that this "UN Plan" is to prevent another "Rwanda".... there are no words for this one, considering that the UN purposely stood down to make sure Rwanda did happen!
___
Question: The narrator pointed out that the executive order Obama signed - he did request to Congress that it would be irrevocable. We have officially signed on to become one of the 29 countries bound by the UN to police civilians in the event of an armed conflict ( Would a BLM mass protest / riot / looting qualify should there be another northeastern blackout like August 14th 2003?).

How could foreign troops use force against American citizens without any former authorization before they started shooting .....be legal? Isn't this against our Constitution?

Forum List

Back