Did the T34 or the Tiger influence future tank designs more?

it's a toy compared to MBTs
View attachment 179856

Indeed it is. But, it can cross terrain that an MBT would sink out of sight in. Thus, for SCOUTING purposes, it is far superior. Like I said, you design the TANK, to meet the requirements.

I have to agree. There never was a perfect tank made and never will be. You make one for recon and it really won't stand up against a head on encounter with a MBT. You build one that can go head to head with a MBT and it can't do a decent job as a Recon. You put a huge canon on it you have to take off weight so that it can move. You make it so it can take damage you have to avoid bridges and crossings. All tanks are compromised.

Wow,, I agreed with you one something. Did I just feel the ground shake? Did the earth all of a sudden almost come to a complete stop?

Nah, we're not flying off into space so the Earth is still rotating OKAY!

It's almost hilarious that we think corkscrewing through space is normal.

Perceptions a wonderful thing, ain't it....

I wonder how many people in here get the joke on this one.

Indeed it is. But, it can cross terrain that an MBT would sink out of sight in. Thus, for SCOUTING purposes, it is far superior. Like I said, you design the TANK, to meet the requirements.

I have to agree. There never was a perfect tank made and never will be. You make one for recon and it really won't stand up against a head on encounter with a MBT. You build one that can go head to head with a MBT and it can't do a decent job as a Recon. You put a huge canon on it you have to take off weight so that it can move. You make it so it can take damage you have to avoid bridges and crossings. All tanks are compromised.

Wow,, I agreed with you one something. Did I just feel the ground shake? Did the earth all of a sudden almost come to a complete stop?

Nah, we're not flying off into space so the Earth is still rotating OKAY!

It's almost hilarious that we think corkscrewing through space is normal.

Perceptions a wonderful thing, ain't it....

I wonder how many people in here get the joke on this one.

My guess is very, very few.

Forum List

Back