Did the progressive policy of "not arresting minority students" cost 17 lives in Florida

Cruz was not a minority, "statistically" or otherwise.

Nor is the policy you refer to specific to "minority students", but applies to all students.

Cruz is Hispanic according to the Miami Herald. And yes it applies to all students but it was proposed by Jesse Jackson and NAACP worked to bring it about. He blamed Trayvon's suspension from school as leading to his death. Also Holder wanted to stop the school pipeline to prison phenomena by implementing these policies.

jesse-jackson-hoodie.jpg

"Jackson also said Martin's case illustrated the high number of black students who are suspended from school. A report issued by the U.S. Department of Education last month found that black students are more than three times as likely as their white peers to be suspended or expelled. Martin had been suspended from school for having a baggie that contained marijuana residue shortly before he was killed.

"We must stop suspending our children," Jackson said, asking the crowd to repeat: "Invest in them. Educate them."

Trayvon Martin Rally in Miami Draws Thousands

:lol:

Is the Miami Herald the authority on who is or is not hispanic?

Nikolas Cruz was adopted by the Cruz family at birth. His adoptive father may have been hispanic, but he was not.

My aunt adopted two Chinese girls at birth - does their adoption make them Eastern-european semitic?

Not true. He was Latino, his teachers said he was *uncomfortable* with his latino heritage..most likely because his adoptive parents were white. Or trashy. The state loves to place crazy kids with pedophiles, who knows what the issue was.

But he was born a Latino...

I know it fuels your hatred to believe that he was hispanic.

But that doesn't make it any less of a lie.

"Alicia Blonde, a teacher at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, remembered school shooter Nikolas Cruz as someone who had a "pride issue" with his Hispanic background and "didn't feel comfortable in his own skin, in his culture."

"Blonde lamented that Cruz "didn't really like to speak Spanish too much."

"I remember him being a very quiet student," the teacher told MSNBC's Ali Velshi. "He has a Hispanic background. I remember that he didn't really like to speak Spanish too much. I think there was some pride issue there. He didn't feel comfortable in his own skin, in his own culture."

Teacher: FL School Shooter Had A Hispanic "Pride" Issue, "Didn't Like To Speak Spanish"

Cruz was not a minority, "statistically" or otherwise.

Nor is the policy you refer to specific to "minority students", but applies to all students.

Cruz is Hispanic according to the Miami Herald. And yes it applies to all students but it was proposed by Jesse Jackson and NAACP worked to bring it about. He blamed Trayvon's suspension from school as leading to his death. Also Holder wanted to stop the school pipeline to prison phenomena by implementing these policies.

jesse-jackson-hoodie.jpg

"Jackson also said Martin's case illustrated the high number of black students who are suspended from school. A report issued by the U.S. Department of Education last month found that black students are more than three times as likely as their white peers to be suspended or expelled. Martin had been suspended from school for having a baggie that contained marijuana residue shortly before he was killed.

"We must stop suspending our children," Jackson said, asking the crowd to repeat: "Invest in them. Educate them."

Trayvon Martin Rally in Miami Draws Thousands

Is the Miami Herald the authority on who is or is not hispanic?

Nikolas Cruz was adopted by the Cruz family at birth. His adoptive father may have been hispanic, but he was not.

My aunt adopted two Chinese girls at birth - does their adoption make them Eastern-european semitic?

Not true. He was Latino, his teachers said he was *uncomfortable* with his latino heritage..most likely because his adoptive parents were white. Or trashy. The state loves to place crazy kids with pedophiles, who knows what the issue was.

But he was born a Latino...

I know it fuels your hatred to believe that he was hispanic.

But that doesn't make it any less of a lie.

"Alicia Blonde, a teacher at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, remembered school shooter Nikolas Cruz as someone who had a "pride issue" with his Hispanic background and "didn't feel comfortable in his own skin, in his culture."

"Blonde lamented that Cruz "didn't really like to speak Spanish too much."

"I remember him being a very quiet student," the teacher told MSNBC's Ali Velshi. "He has a Hispanic background. I remember that he didn't really like to speak Spanish too much. I think there was some pride issue there. He didn't feel comfortable in his own skin, in his own culture."

Teacher: FL School Shooter Had A Hispanic "Pride" Issue, "Didn't Like To Speak Spanish"

His adoptive family was hispanic, fuckwit. Hence the name "Cruz".

Apparently the jewish Sheriff Israel is extremely defensive and refuses to take responsibility for doing nothing even though that possible Mexican was involved in dozens of confrontations in the public schools and with law enforcement and openly said he was going to murder people! Sheriff Israel is nothing but a pseudo-politician and must resign. He is close friends with anti-American Wasserman - Schultz who should be behind bars!

Last edited:
Good point. The FBI dropped the case on a double whammy progressive in 2016, Omar Lateen who was allegedly a gay jihadist a week before he opened fire on a gay nightclub and killed 50 people. The FBI failed to investigate the career of a radical jihad U.S. Army Major before he opened fire on his own Troops killing about a dozen and wounding 30 allegedly because they didn't want to ruin his career in the U.S. Army. The FBI failed to act on a tip from Russian intelligence that two Russian born jihadists were planning to bomb the Boston Marathon.

Here is *white* Nikolas Jesus Cruz and his *white* brother:

cruz-brothers.jpg

Lolol.

"Only Lynda and Roger knew who the boys’ birth parents were, but Lynda said the boys’ biological mother was a “drug addict,” according to the source."

Their Hispanic adoptive parents adopted the kids from a friend of theirs who was a drug addict.

Child trafficking. That's what the left does.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/21/photo-shows-accused-florida-gunman-his-brother-holding-moms-ashes/

So, adoption is "child trafficking" now?

You really are a psychopath.

cruz-brothers.jpg

Lolol.

"Only Lynda and Roger knew who the boys’ birth parents were, but Lynda said the boys’ biological mother was a “drug addict,” according to the source."

Their Hispanic adoptive parents adopted the kids from a friend of theirs who was a drug addict.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/21/photo-shows-accused-florida-gunman-his-brother-holding-moms-ashes/

Hmmm...paying someone for their children?

Yeah, it's child trafficking.

The state engages in it too. Moving kids from one place to another, placing them with friends, moving them across state lines..for money.

And frequently...very frequently...they *lose* them. Those are the kids that are sold into the muslim child sex slave market.

cruz-brothers.jpg

Lolol.

The state engages in it too. Moving kids from one place to another, placing them with friends, moving them across state lines..for money.

And frequently...very frequently...they *lose* them. Those are the kids that are sold into the muslim child sex slave market.

Ok, that's good to know.

I'll be sure to remind everyone that you believe adoption is child-trafficking, whenever it comes up in abortion threads.

cruz-brothers.jpg

Lolol.

Ok, that's good to know.

I'll be sure to remind everyone that you believe adoption is child-trafficking, whenever it comes up in abortion threads.

I believe that state facilitated foster/adoptions are child trafficking because I've seen the way they go down, you stupid pig. They steal children from families, they place them with personal friends, they lose the paperwork, money exchanges hands, and adoptions are pushed through.

That's what child welfare does.

But it's not much different from the way private parties (particularly *dreamer* types) engage in *adoption*. It isn't really *adoption* when you are taking advantage of anonymous junkies and prostitutes, and selling their kids for profit.

Which is what happens with a lot of these really weird *anonymous* or *family* adoptions. Pimps and abusers take the babies of the women who are essentially the slaves of their pimps or traffickers..and they *sell* them to families who can't get authorized for legal adoptions.

Given the medical issues in this family, and their background, I am going to assume they bought a couple of babies from a trafficker.

Usually, they're purchased in order to be sex toys. Who knows if that was the case with these kids. After all, their parents are conveniently dead.

cruz-brothers.jpg

Lolol.

Ok, that's good to know.

I believe that state facilitated foster/adoptions are child trafficking because I've seen the way they go down, you stupid pig. They steal children from families, they place them with personal friends, they lose the paperwork, money exchanges hands, and adoptions are pushed through.

But it's not much different from the way private parties (particularly *dreamer* types) engage in *adoption*. It isn't really *adoption* when you are taking advantage of anonymous junkies and prostitutes.

So, you believe that adoption is child trafficking.

You've already made that clear, psycho.

I worked with a girl, btw, who was sold by her mother (a prostitute and a junkie) when she was two years old. When she was 16, her owner was hospitalized..and it wasn't until then that the state even knew she existed. She had never been to a doctor herself. She had never gone to school. Her earliest memory was of her mother holding her down when she was aged 2 so that two men could take turns raping her.

That was 14 years ago. It's infinitely worse now.

cruz-brothers.jpg

Lolol.

Ok, that's good to know.

But it's not much different from the way private parties (particularly *dreamer* types) engage in *adoption*. It isn't really *adoption* when you are taking advantage of anonymous junkies and prostitutes.

I believe child welfare engages in human trafficking. They move kids across state lines for profit and personal gain. They keep them in HOTELS and they don't keep records of where they are keeping them, who is staying with them, when they remove them, or where they go.

Oregon was just the subject of a huge investigation because of this PRACTICE. Mind you..not a one time thing. It's a PRACTICE. Of course, the state investigating itself only results in the illegal actions becoming magically legal...and laws passed granting them more money for more attorneys to defend the traffickers when they are busted.

Child welfare workers here in Oregon send out poorly spelled, ungrammatical emails asking for people to take kids. There is no background check. It's like fucking craigslist. "Beautiful 10 year old non verbal angel needs a place to stay NOW! Posting this in the off chance that someone will step up and take this wonderful child...eligible for foster payments" blah blah blah.

Ok, that's good to know.

I believe child welfare engages in human trafficking. They move kids across state lines for profit and personal gain. They keep them in HOTELS and they don't keep records of where they are keeping them, when they remove them, or where they go.

Oregon was just the subject of a huge investigation because of this PRACTICE. Mind you..not a one time thing. It's a PRACTICE. Of course, the state investigating itself only results in the illegal actions becoming magically legal...and laws passed granting them more money for more attorneys to defend the traffickers when they are busted.

Now you're trying to move the goal posts. Too late, psycho. You're already on the record.

Cruz was adopted at birth. He went home from the hospital with his adoptive family. "Child Welfare" wasn't involved.

Ok, that's good to know.

I believe child welfare engages in human trafficking. They move kids across state lines for profit and personal gain. They keep them in HOTELS and they don't keep records of where they are keeping them, when they remove them, or where they go.

Now you're trying to move the goal posts. Too late, psycho. You're already on the record.

Cruz was adopted at birth. He went home from the hospital with his adoptive family. "Child Welfare" wasn't involved.

I didn't say they were. I'm just sharing information.

Of course private parties engage in child trafficking. Child welfare does as well.

Ok, that's good to know.

Of course private parties engage in child trafficking. Child welfare does as well.

So, to clarify:

You're saying that private, legal, at-birth adoption is child trafficking.

Sheriff Scott Israel has some controversial history beside being a Wassman-Schultz lacky!

Sheriff Israel needs to resign ASAP.

So, to clarify:

I'm saying a lot of it certainly is.

So to clarify...you maintain that people aren't selling and buying babies for profit and fun?

There are a lot of people who put in many hours trying to save the kids being trafficked who would vehemently disagree with you.

California and Texas the worst states for human trafficking: report

Human Trafficking Is Still Globe's Fastest-Growing Crime Despite Increased Awareness | HuffPost

Report: Human trafficking in U.S. rose 35.7 percent in one year

And here's someone advocating for the right to sell one's children. A good lefty site:

An Argument for “Selling” Babies | Abigail R. Hall

And here's a little history for you..a baby killer who kept a few back to sell to guys in Ohio:

Busted not for selling babies, but for the abortion clinic - Appalachian History

Last edited:
What is the age of consent in Florida! The young lady say she got impregnated by Sheriff Israel when she was SEVENTEEN! Sheriff Israel must go!

So, to clarify:

I'm saying a lot of it certainly is.

So to clarify...you maintain that people aren't selling and buying babies for profit and fun?

There are a lot of people who put in many hours trying to save the kids being trafficked who would vehemently disagree with you.

There is no doubt that child trafficking is a world-wide problem.

But I think I can comfortably say (because I'm not a psychopath) that legal adoption isn't the same thing.

And I think you'll find that pretty much every single adopted kid in the country would agree with me, psycho.

Forum List

Back