Did The FBI Allow The Florida Shooting?

Remember this....Florida is always the linchpin in presidential elections...turn that state's loons into a mass-protest against firearms and who does it help?...the leftist pukes who operate on division and hatred to steal elections. Interesting how their protests went nationwide in a matter of hours and the logistics of a march on the state capitol even quicker.

Almost as if it was organized beforehand.

See thread police get motivated .....they have all the tools they need. Don't forget FBI was involved in the shooting in Dallas now trying to hide and Stonewall on that.

Remember this....Florida is always the linchpin in presidential elections...turn that state's loons into a mass-protest against firearms and who does it help?...the leftist pukes who operate on division and hatred to steal elections. Interesting how their protests went nationwide in a matter of hours and the logistics of a march on the state capitol even quicker.

Almost as if it was organized beforehand.
There was an inside accomplice, that opened the locked door that was keeping out the lunatic lefty. Those inside the office were telling the other liberal moron not to open the door, yet he went and opened it anyway. He was first to be shot..Was he colluding with the shooter, then shot because the shooter didn't want witnesses? 2018 elections are coming soon, could this be such a crisis that wont go to waste?

Florida Shooting Responders Throw Mysterious Body Bag in Back of Truck ~ Operation Disclosure
First responders were filmed carrying a heavy body bag to the back of a pickup truck, which apparently occurred either during the shooting – which is odd – or right after the shooting when police should be securing the scene for an investigation:

It's the local F.B.I. who dropped the ball and needs to be investigated.

Wrong.

The day following the massacre, the FBI said it had no way to trace the chilling online comment, flagged in September by a tipster in Mississippi, to South Florida.

Then, in a shocking admission Friday, FBI Director Christopher Wray said the tip from the person close to Cruz — delivered in a Jan. 5 phone call to a bureau hotline — was never passed along to the FBI’s field office in Miami, as official protocol required.

Read more here: FBI was warned — twice — about Florida shooter’s deadly threats. It bungled the case

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

Mental incompetence, dumbass. Local LEO or DCF should have Baker-Acted him, too. That incident was a complete failure of the system from the ground up.
It is a failure of the system and as Marion has pointed out here the FBI is not the only agency that wiffed here! No one in this country from alt right to alt left wnats to see a high get shot up here! Many in my family are public servan ts from cops and mental health to elected officials. I have been around government institutions from day one. What I have learned in that time is that there is more crazy to go around than there are people. I do not care if you are the damn dog catcher, there are so many threats hurddled in one day, there is not enough time to mfiguire out which ones are real and which are not. My sister is considered the House of phycology, she is considered the best in the buisness at diagnosing mental disorders. Even with her 20 years experience, 8 years of school, getting one on one time with them, and being considered the best at what she does, she still does not always get it right. She has had people that she let out of the hospital leave and commit suicide or worse! This poor girl works from 6:30 Am till 7:00 PM at night six days a week, and as she puts it "There is more crazy out there than 100 of me can deal with". I think we forget the sheer number of leads our agencies have to deal with!

There was an inside accomplice, that opened the locked door that was keeping out the lunatic lefty. Those inside the office were telling the other liberal moron not to open the door, yet he went and opened it anyway. He was first to be shot..:

He told a kid who came upon him as he was taking the AR out of the case (that the Uber driver also ignored) that "things are about to get messy"...the kid ran and wasn't shot.

Last edited:
What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

Mental incompetence, dumbass. Local LEO or DCF should have Baker-Acted him, too. That incident was a complete failure of the system from the ground up.

Mental incompetence is not grounds for taking anyone's guns. Trump and the NRA made sure of that.

Apparently you never read what is actually covered under that, and are just running with the leftist meme.

"
Under the GCA,
there are nine classes of persons prohibited from shipping, transporting,
receiving, or possessing firearms or ammun
ition"

"

persons adjudicated as “mental defective” or committed to mental institutions"

No guns if you're mentally defective or committed, baby.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44752.pdf

Get someone to read and explain the SUMMARY part of your link to you. The bullet points about half way down that section were the rules in existence at the time.

From your link, dumb ass.
On February 2, 2017, the House of Representatives passed a Congressional Review Act disapproval resolution (H.J.Res. 40) to overturn a final rule promulgated by the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding implementation of firearms restrictions for certain persons.

It is quite clear that the risk is acceptable relative to number of dead kids in a gun free school zone. Its an acceptable risk to have these zones, or why have them? They must be working for the better good

-Geaux

Mental incompetence is not grounds for taking anyone's guns. Trump and the NRA made sure of that.

Apparently you never read what is actually covered under that, and are just running with the leftist meme.

"
Under the GCA,
there are nine classes of persons prohibited from shipping, transporting,
receiving, or possessing firearms or ammun
ition"

"

persons adjudicated as “mental defective” or committed to mental institutions"

No guns if you're mentally defective or committed, baby.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44752.pdf

Get someone to read and explain the SUMMARY part of your link to you. The bullet points about half way down that section were the rules in existence at the time.

From your link, dumb ass.
On February 2, 2017, the House of Representatives passed a Congressional Review Act disapproval resolution (H.J.Res. 40) to overturn a final rule promulgated by the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding implementation of firearms restrictions for certain persons.

Yup, and I, for one, am glad they did.

I can't think of one reason why I would want a cubical monkey at the SSA deciding my Constitutional right to bear arms

I think we forget the sheer number of leads our agencies have to deal with!

And are sufficiently funded and staffed to deal with...yet this one was ignored. I don't want to believe this anymore than you do but I won't turn away from the possibility the FBI leadership is so leftist ideated it couldn't happen....remember, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page haven't been fired.

It is quite clear that the risk is acceptable relative to number of dead kids in a gun free school zone. Its an acceptable risk to have these zones, or why have them? They must be working for the better good

-Geaux

Exactly....the same way the left sees Islamic terror and border-jumpers......there are "acceptable" levels of death and destruction to keep things like they are......idiotic.

I think we forget the sheer number of leads our agencies have to deal with!

And are sufficiently funded and staffed to deal with...yet this one was ignored. I don't want to believe this anymore than you do but I won't turn away from the possibility the FBI leadership is so leftist ideated it couldn't happen....remember, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page haven't been fired.
I do not belive it! Here is why! I understnad how such a thing happens. It does not happen over night and it takes power, time and influence to make such a thing happen. What percentage of the time over the past 40 years have the Dems had that kind of power and influence. Answer very little! They need to learn how to win some elections if that want to even aspire to such a thing!

Forum List

Back