Did the Baltimore Rioters care About Justice or Free Stuff?

Did the Baltimore Rioters Care About Justice or Free Stuff?

• Total voters

The issue reminds me a little of the terrorism problem. It's fair to observe that most of those rioting are assholes and thugs. But the atmosphere of justifiable frustration and anger is what facilitates it.

Think of it this way. If the UN rolled into Texas with tanks and soldiers to "liberate" them from conservative oppression - do you think there would be more that a few gun nuts who'd go off the rails and incite mayhem? Sure, most folks would hunker down and try to stay out of the way, but they wouldn't be all that upset that the rednecks were blowing shit up.
That's completely wrong assed.
For starters there is no need for the feds to roll into Texas. There is need for police to do their job. Most people in poor black neighborhoods are victimized by other poor black people.

Is it?

It's hard to see things from someone else's perspective. But it's usually worth the effort.
I explained why. I can't help you with your fantasies.

The ability to see things from another's perspective is the essence of morality.

The issue reminds me a little of the terrorism problem. It's fair to observe that most of those rioting are assholes and thugs. But the atmosphere of justifiable frustration and anger is what facilitates it.

Think of it this way. If the UN rolled into Texas with tanks and soldiers to "liberate" them from conservative oppression - do you think there would be more that a few gun nuts who'd go off the rails and incite mayhem? Sure, most folks would hunker down and try to stay out of the way, but they wouldn't be all that upset that the rednecks were blowing shit up.
For starters there is no need for the feds to roll into Texas. There is need for police to do their job. Most people in poor black neighborhoods are victimized by other poor black people.

Is it?

It's hard to see things from someone else's perspective. But it's usually worth the effort.

The ability to see things from another's perspective is the essence of morality.
It actually isnt.
But the ability to recognize serious differences between two seemingly similar things is the mark of intelligence.

Is it?

It actually isnt.
But the ability to recognize serious differences between two seemingly similar things is the mark of intelligence.

I understand. That's easier. Go with that.

Is it?

It actually isnt.

I understand. That's easier. Go with that.
No problem and I hope you find the help you need.

^ rw cream o' the crop posts.

NEWSFLASH shit stains!!! You don't have the relevant data to come to any conclusion regarding OP's zany question.

You can always look at the indicators. What did they loot from the riot? They took Nike's and sports wear from the sporting goods store, they took malt liquor and hard alcohol from the liquor stores, they stole drugs from the CVS, and the list goes on. Every stereotype of the common black thug was fulfilled that day.

They didn't give a shit about anything or anyone

the looting they did they saw as getting them some FREE stuff, so that made it even better for them. and that the mayor of that city that allowed it to happen. she and the city both should be sued by any business that was destroyed and damaged
so says the resident rw lunch lady (ironic, I know). 1st amendment much?

the looting they did they saw as getting them some FREE stuff, so that made it even better for them. and that the mayor of that city that allowed it to happen. she and the city both should be sued by any business that was destroyed and damaged
so says the resident rw lunch lady (ironic, I know). 1st amendment much?
Your first Amendment does not trump the rights of others to commute, conduct business, and enjoy relative peace and safety. That's why you get a permit to protest in a public space. It's the best way to negate the violations of the rights of everyone else involved. You let people run rough shot whenever they please and you get riots and civil unrest that violate everyone's freedoms. But you don't care about those freedoms do you? You know, like the freedom to not be burned alive in your own home?

That.

Is it?

It actually isnt.

You mean like the difference between peaceful protesters and thieving thugs?

That.

You know you are working at a high level when you let Staph do your talking for you.

Which one weighed more heavily on the rioters of Baltimore. Justice for Grey or the opportunity to make an ass of themselves and get free stuff?

They weren't interested in justice. Hell that idiot basically killed himself. If they had been none of them would have looted and stolen everything they could get their hands on from every store they broke into.

Justice? Just an excuse for rioters to riot, destroy and steal. To bad the store owners weren't in their stores with weapons to shoot em. I would have been.

Last edited:

Which one weighed more heavily on the rioters of Baltimore. Justice for Grey or the opportunity to make an ass of themselves and get free stuff?

It doesn't matter what rioters think. The issue of justice or injustice is oblivious to such events.
Well you got that right, dum-dum. Burning down people's stores and stealing their shit is a gross injustice. Not just to the store owner but to the customers he serves.

So a riot makes the police innocent?
Even cops are innocent until proven guilty. Try being open minded on occasion you bigot.

Is it?

It actually isnt.

You mean like the difference between peaceful protesters and thieving thugs?
Some people obviously have trouble distinguishing them. Here's a hint: If you're breaking something you're probably not a peaceful protestor.

It doesn't matter what rioters think. The issue of justice or injustice is oblivious to such events.
Well you got that right, dum-dum. Burning down people's stores and stealing their shit is a gross injustice. Not just to the store owner but to the customers he serves.

So a riot makes the police innocent?
Even cops are innocent until proven guilty. Try being open minded on occasion you bigot.

So you wish to contest my claim that that

"It doesn't matter what rioters think. The issue of justice or injustice is oblivious to such events."

Let's hear it asshole. Tell us how rioting affects whether the cops did anything wrong prior to those riots.

The agitators slapping white people around outside of Camden Yards Saturday night and the thugs looting CVS, Check Cashing Stores, and liquor stores were not concerned with Freddie Gray. Free Slim Jims, malt liquor and Nikes were more important than Freddie Gray. These looters terrorized a community, took away livelihoods and hurt a City's goodwill. Yet, the looters get a pass form the race hustlers, appeasing politicians and narrative-driven media. Calling people racists for criticizing the perpetrators and saying that the true looters are rich white people will do nothing but embolden the thugs.

What is missing is personal accountability. The stakeholders behind the social media Baltimore Purge campaign are accountable and the terrorists that carried out the actions are accountable. They did nothing for Freddie Gray. They did nothing but hurt a Community.

To the "leaders" who are blaming white America for this event and not holding thugs accountable, why should CVS and other retailers come back to Baltimore? Why should a small business owner set up shop off North Avenue? Why should tourists come and spend money in Baltimore? Why should sports fans come to Oriole Park if they have to worry about being locked in the stadium unable to leave after a game due to "civil unrest?"

Cry racism and run plays from the white guilt playbook all you want when white people and businesses stay out of Baltimore but damage has been done and the people behind the Purge are to blame.

They weren't interested in justice. Hell that idiot basically killed himself. If they had been none of them would have looted and stolen everything they could get their hands on from every store they broke into.

Justice? Just an excuse for rioters to riot, destroy and steal. To bad the store owners weren't in their stores with weapons to shoot em. I would have been.
why can't something like this happen in south chicago? oh, never mind, there's nothing to steal there.

In South Chicago the street hoods would have killed them for coming into their territory.

Let's see, a person dies in Police custody after being arrested and Police Officers are suspended pending an investigation but looting a mall seems like the proper way to achieve justice.

nothing like protesting barbaric behavior

with barbaric behavior

Forum List

Back