Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

And remember Alberto Gonzales? Man,they sure did Witch Hunt him out of there no? And for what? Supposedly firing attorneys? Yea like he was the first & only AG to do that. That was definitely another Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton was hardly destroyed. He went on to rule the country for eight years. Delay,Libby,and Alberto Gonzales were destroyed both politically and personally. The Democrats have to pay the piper at some point. It will be coming back around very soon.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton was hardly destroyed. He went on to rule the country for eight years. Delay,Libby,and Alberto Gonzalez were destroyed both politically and personally. The Democrats have to pay the piper at some point. It will be coming back around very soon.

My point being how long did the clowntoon investigations go on?

the dems are balless otherwise we would be investigating the Bush administration.

Right.

Ken Starr just beamed in on his own and was completely beyond the control of anyone and everyone at the DOJ. :rolleyes:

It did seem to turn out that way.
Well, actual reality is different from your hallucination.

Starr was always under direct control of DOJ and Reno...He did nothing that he wasn't allowed to do.

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. It will be coming back around real soon.

Whine whine whine - from the party that's endorsed the tactic of political witchhunts dating back to the McCarthy era just can't take it when it's aimed at one of their own.

B the way, Libby was convicted of four out of five counts: one count of obstruction of justice, one count of making false statements when interviewed by agents of the FBI, and two counts of perjury in his testimony before the grand jury.

Bill Clinton was hardly destroyed. He went on to rule the country for eight years. Delay,Libby,and Alberto Gonzalez were destroyed both politically and personally. The Democrats have to pay the piper at some point. It will be coming back around very soon.
i'll be happy with them not being in positions of power

Went on to rule the country for 8 years after Lewinsky?

Might wanna try to get the facts straight A Pack of Lips Howling........

Lewinsky scandal
Main article: Lewinsky scandal

Clinton's sexual relationship[65] with a 22-year-old White House intern named Monica Lewinsky led to the Lewinsky scandal.[33] In a lame duck session after the 1998 elections, the House voted to impeach Clinton, based on allegations Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinsky in a sworn deposition in the Paula Jones lawsuit. This made Clinton only the second U.S. president to be impeached after Andrew Johnson.
[edit] Impeachment and trial in the Senate
Main article: Impeachment of Bill Clinton

After the Starr report was submitted to the House providing 'substantial and credible information that President Clinton Committed Acts that May Constitute Grounds for an Impeachment',[66] the House began impeachment hearings before the mid-term elections. Although the mid-term elections held in November 1998 were at the 6-year point in an 8-year presidency (a time in the electoral cycle where the party holding the White House usually loses Congressional seats), the Democratic Party gained several seats.[33] To hold impeachment proceedings, the Republican leadership called a lame duck session in December 1998.
The impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton in 1999, Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist presiding.

While the House Judiciary Committee hearings ended in a straight-party-line vote, there was lively debate on the House floor. The two charges passed in the House (largely on the basis of Republican support, but with a handful of Democratic votes as well) were for perjury and obstruction of justice. The perjury charge arose from Clinton's testimony about his relationship to Monica Lewinsky during a sexual harassment lawsuit (later dismissed, appealed and settled for $850,000)[67] brought by former Arkansas state employee Paula Jones. The obstruction charge was based on his actions during the subsequent investigation of that testimony. The Senate later voted to acquit Clinton on both charges.[68] The Senate refused to convene to hold an impeachment trial before the end of the old term, so the trial was held over until the next Congress. Clinton was represented by Washington law firm Williams & Connolly.

The Senate concluded a twenty-one day trial on February 12, 1999, with the vote on both counts falling short of the Constitutional two-thirds majority requirement to convict and remove an office holder. The final vote was generally along party lines, with no Democrats voting guilty. Some Republicans voted not guilty for both charges. On the perjury charge, fifty-five senators voted to acquit, including ten Republicans, and forty-five voted to convict; on the obstruction charge the Senate voted 50-50.[69]
[edit] Law license suspension

In 2000 the Arkansas Supreme Court's Committee on Professional Conduct called for Clinton's disbarment, saying he lied about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

In January 2001 Clinton reached an agreement under which he was ordered to pay $25,000 in fines to Arkansas state's bar officials and his Arkansas law license was suspended for five years.[70] The agreement came on the condition that Whitewater prosecutors would not pursue federal perjury charges against him.[71] Clinton was suspended by the Supreme Court in October 2001, and, facing disbarment from that court, Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar in November.[72]

They WANTED to impeach him, but he was able to finish his second term, even though right wing assholes like you tried to get him impeached.

Might wanna use something that has facts in it, rather than your right wing talking points blog.

My point being how long did the clowntoon investigations go on?

the dems are balless otherwise we would be investigating the Bush administration.
and how many convictions were the results of those investigations?
if i remember correctly, there were quite a few

The Dems gotta pay. It really is that simple. Daily Witch Hunts were the norm for Democrats during the previous eight years so they shouldn't b*tch when the tables are turned. It's time to pay up.

I hear ya Dive. I'm still a little bitter though. I feel daily Witch Hunts are exactly what the Democrats deserve after their awful behavior the previous eight years. I hear ya though.

Went on to rule the country for 8 years after Lewinsky?

Might wanna try to get the facts straight A Pack of Lips Howling........

Lewinsky scandal
Main article: Lewinsky scandal

Clinton's sexual relationship[65] with a 22-year-old White House intern named Monica Lewinsky led to the Lewinsky scandal.[33] In a lame duck session after the 1998 elections, the House voted to impeach Clinton, based on allegations Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinsky in a sworn deposition in the Paula Jones lawsuit. This made Clinton only the second U.S. president to be impeached after Andrew Johnson.
[edit] Impeachment and trial in the Senate
Main article: Impeachment of Bill Clinton

After the Starr report was submitted to the House providing 'substantial and credible information that President Clinton Committed Acts that May Constitute Grounds for an Impeachment',[66] the House began impeachment hearings before the mid-term elections. Although the mid-term elections held in November 1998 were at the 6-year point in an 8-year presidency (a time in the electoral cycle where the party holding the White House usually loses Congressional seats), the Democratic Party gained several seats.[33] To hold impeachment proceedings, the Republican leadership called a lame duck session in December 1998.
The impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton in 1999, Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist presiding.

While the House Judiciary Committee hearings ended in a straight-party-line vote, there was lively debate on the House floor. The two charges passed in the House (largely on the basis of Republican support, but with a handful of Democratic votes as well) were for perjury and obstruction of justice. The perjury charge arose from Clinton's testimony about his relationship to Monica Lewinsky during a sexual harassment lawsuit (later dismissed, appealed and settled for $850,000)[67] brought by former Arkansas state employee Paula Jones. The obstruction charge was based on his actions during the subsequent investigation of that testimony. The Senate later voted to acquit Clinton on both charges.[68] The Senate refused to convene to hold an impeachment trial before the end of the old term, so the trial was held over until the next Congress. Clinton was represented by Washington law firm Williams & Connolly.

The Senate concluded a twenty-one day trial on February 12, 1999, with the vote on both counts falling short of the Constitutional two-thirds majority requirement to convict and remove an office holder. The final vote was generally along party lines, with no Democrats voting guilty. Some Republicans voted not guilty for both charges. On the perjury charge, fifty-five senators voted to acquit, including ten Republicans, and forty-five voted to convict; on the obstruction charge the Senate voted 50-50.[69]
[edit] Law license suspension

In 2000 the Arkansas Supreme Court's Committee on Professional Conduct called for Clinton's disbarment, saying he lied about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

In January 2001 Clinton reached an agreement under which he was ordered to pay $25,000 in fines to Arkansas state's bar officials and his Arkansas law license was suspended for five years.[70] The agreement came on the condition that Whitewater prosecutors would not pursue federal perjury charges against him.[71] Clinton was suspended by the Supreme Court in October 2001, and, facing disbarment from that court, Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar in November.[72]

They WANTED to impeach him, but he was able to finish his second term, even though right wing assholes like you tried to get him impeached.

Might wanna use something that has facts in it, rather than your right wing talking points blog.

He ruled the country for eight years no? He was hardly destroyed. SHEESH!

I hear ya Dive. I'm still a little bitter though. I feel daily Witch Hunts are exactly what the Democrats deserve after their awful behavior the previous eight years. I hear ya though.
i dont, because i dont believe in doing something back just because it was done to you

The smearing of Tom Delay was the worst hateful smearing of a politician i have ever seen in politics. The Democrats were absolutely vicious. They deserve to be punished for such hate. They destroyed the man and his family both politically and personally. They should be ashamed of themselves. Six Years?? Yikes!

The list of people smeared by Democrats would rival the membership list of this board. How about Monica Lewinsky? Paula Jones? Scooter Libby (not convicted of any actual wrong-doing), Karl Rove, Robert Bork,Ray Donovan ("where do I go to get my reputation back"), George W Bush (remember Dan Rather's made up letter?), etc etc etc ad nauseam.
Dems invented the "politics of personal destruction." It is all they have left.

The smearing of Tom Delay was the worst hateful smearing of a politician i have ever seen in politics. The Democrats were absolutely vicious. They deserve to be punished for such hate. They destroyed the man and his family both politically and personally. They should be ashamed of themselves. Six Years?? Yikes!

The list of people smeared by Democrats would rival the membership list of this board. How about Monica Lewinsky? Paula Jones? Scooter Libby (not convicted of any actual wrong-doing), Karl Rove, Robert Bork,Ray Donovan ("where do I go to get my reputation back"), George W Bush (remember Dan Rather's made up letter?), etc etc etc ad nauseam.
Dems invented the "politics of personal destruction." It is all they have left.

Bingo! I demand a pound of flesh. Go get em Republicans!

Forum List

Back