Did Someone Say Witch Hunt?...

They WANTED to impeach him, but he was able to finish his second term, even though right wing assholes like you tried to get him impeached.

Might wanna use something that has facts in it, rather than your right wing talking points blog.
Um...He WAS impeached.

Speaking of making sure one's facts are correct.

He was not impeached, a vote was taken and the impeachment motion failed.

Keep yer facts straight and someone might actually start believeing what you say.

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. It will be coming back around real soon.

Really?? Were the democrats in charge of the congress 6 years ago when this alleged "witch hunt" began?? LOL

Six years ago would have been 2004 when REPUBLICANS had both houses of congress so how did the democrats engage in a "witch hunt" when the power was in republican hands??

BTW did you happen to feel this way about time and money being wasted when the right went after clinton and got NOTHING with all of their investigations and fishing expeditions as they dug and tried to find ANYTHING?? LOL Based on your willingness to engage in what you are allegedly against if democrats are the target my guess is that you were ok with that waste of time and money. LOL

They WANTED to impeach him, but he was able to finish his second term, even though right wing assholes like you tried to get him impeached.

Might wanna use something that has facts in it, rather than your right wing talking points blog.
Um...He WAS impeached.

Keep yer facts straight and someone might actually start believeing what you say.
he WAS impeached
he wasnt removed from office on the vote

the US House or Representatives voted to impeach
the Senate then voted not to remove from office

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac..._Impeachment_Proceedings_in_the_United_States

Last edited:

Um...He WAS impeached.

Actually he WAS impeached by the house, and subsquently aquitted.

Quite a witchhunt.

Um...He WAS impeached.

Impeachment means he was indicted in the HoR and tried in the Senate.

He was impeached, yet not convicted.

Speaking of keeping one's facts straight.

Bill Clinton got away with all his crimes. He ruled the country for eight years. He was not destroyed. Delay,Libby and Alberto Gonzalez were destroyed both politically and personally. The Democrats must pay for their Witch Hunts. What goes around,comes around. It is now finally coming around.

Let's not forget Scooter Libby.. the sacrificial lamb for the Valerie Plame crime that wasn't.

Did libby lie to investigators about what was being investigated? YES, then he committed perjury. Perjury is what you hypocritical rightwingers called a high crime when clinton was president and now you seem to take it so lightly when one of your own engages in it. LOL

Quite a witchhunt.
Prosecutorial malpractice does not equal a witch hunt.

The House Managers looked at the polls and political calculations in the matter and decided to throw the fight.
How many taxdollars did the witchhunt cost?
How often was the investigations mandate broadened in hopes of pinning something on Clinton?
The vote for aquittal was almost totally on partisan lines just as was much of impetous for a money-wasting special investigation.

I would call that a witchhunt.

Let's not forget Scooter Libby.. the sacrificial lamb for the Valerie Plame crime that wasn't.

Did libby lie to investigators about what was being investigated? YES, then he committed perjury. Perjury is what you hypocritical rightwingers called a high crime when clinton was president and now you seem to take it so lightly when one of your own engages in it. LOL

Libby's life was thoroughly destroyed while Clinton got away with all of his crimes. That's the sad truth.

Quite a witchhunt.

The House Managers looked at the polls and political calculations in the matter and decided to throw the fight.
How often was the investigations mandate broadened in hopes of pinning something on Clinton?
The vote for aquittal was almost totally on partisan lines just as was much of impetous for a money-wasting special investigation.

it cost a lot, but it also got a lot of convictions
MORE than the Iran/Contra did

Tom Delay was just cleared of all charges after a brutal six year long Democrat A*shole Witch Hunt that ultimately led to him being forced out of Congress. I saw some Democrats on this board whining about possible Witch Hunts coming if the Republicans regain some power. Well all i can say to that is...Uh yea duh!!! All that time & money spent on destroying Tom Delay yet no charges? All that time & money spent on a stupid perjury conviction of Scooter Libby? Yea you Democrats know a lot about unjust Witch Hunts. Tom Delay and his family were viciously smeared by you guys and the man's career was destroyed. Personally i'm looking forward to some Witch Hunts that will destroy some Democrats. No one deserves it more. So buck up Democrats and quit your b*tchin about Witch Hunts. It will be coming back around real soon.

that's what demonRats do, that's why they are demonRats.

sandy berger still holds the title in my mind, as the most stunning act of blatent criminal behavior that was sort of waived on through by the justice department.
god only knows what part of history was deleted accidentally shoved into his pants. clinton's glad. there's a website called sandybergerspants.com it's a pretty good site worth checking out.

OMG get a freaking clue. He took COPIES not originals. how much longer are rightwing hacks going to continue to rewrite history and LIE about this?? He took COPIES of classified documents. That was his crime and he plead guitly to it. Please stop getting your info from dishonest rightwing talking heads. They will lead you astray every time.

it cost a lot, but it also got a lot of convictions
MORE than the Iran/Contra did

It got 15, mostly low-level convictions - it did not get anything on the Clintons.

Could it not have been done far less expensively without a "special prosecuter"?

Why was Starr's mandate continually expanded with negligable results?

I really can't see it as anything else but a witchhunt.

Libby's life was thoroughly destroyed while Clinton got away with all of his crimes. That's the sad truth.

Libby is a criminal, face it. He got what he served. That's the sad truth ;)

The smearing of Tom Delay was the worst hateful smearing of a politician i have ever seen in politics. The Democrats were absolutely vicious. They deserve to be punished for such hate. They destroyed the man and his family both politically and personally. They should be ashamed of themselves. Six Years?? Yikes!

and then there is Mrs. Palin but then again I remind you they are RATS, demonRats.

Quite a witchhunt.

Deflecting to the costs doesn't prove your point.

BTW...The only entity which could broaden the scope of the investigations was the DoJ. Likewise, Starr was always under the direct order of the DoJ and Janet Reno.

If anyone was hunting witches and wasting money, it was Janet Reno.

BTW...The only entity which could broaden the scope of the investigations was the DoJ. Likewise, Starr was always under the direct order of the DoJ and Janet Reno.

what dude said

wasn't she busy burning down Waco, and hunting on Ruby Ridge?

Forum List

Back