Did Sarah Palin believe the Queen is in charge of the British Military?

Liberalsl will believe anything a fellow liberal says. This entire manufactured script will become iron clad truth, the way a SNL skit became iron clad truth.

There are all those interviews. They used actual dialog directly from this woman's mouth.

What I don't understand is how the right wing can deny reality when it's so obvious. Evolution I can almost understand because you actually need to go to school to learn about it. But Sarah Palin (and other Republicans) you can simply watch on TV. In "real time". As it actually happens. Yet, they can still deny. I don't get it.

I'm watching "Game Change" and she told Woody that she would support John with his working with the "Queen".

She didn't know what the "Fed" is.

She thought Iraq attacked us on 9/11.

Is this movie for real?

Why do you harp on this woman?

She's obviously an idiot, that is true, but why keep returning to beat this dead horse?

Who the fuck CARES what this woman thinks?

She's not in the running for high office, so the only thing keeping her in the public view is the obsession of clueless righties (mostly men who think she's hot and on their team, too) or people LIKE YOU, who just canot stop hating the woman.

What's the freaking POINT?:eusa_eh:

Well she is still involved in the right wing political process which makes her a valid target.

WTF does the Queen do besides raise a gaggle of inbred nut cases who live off taxpayers? Is that what Barry's bed bugs have in store for us?

She actually works incredibly hard.... I'd like to see you working that hard at her age. She is their Head of State... and an exceptional one at that. And, the Royal Family bring in a vast amount of money into Britian... far more than they cost the country... oh... and... apart from Charles, who is the future King... none of them 'live off the taxpayer'.

Hmmm.. They are all on the civil list....

As for her actual military rank, it is Col. Which is kind of weird in and of itself.

Liberalsl will believe anything a fellow liberal says. This entire manufactured script will become iron clad truth, the way a SNL skit became iron clad truth.

There are all those interviews. They used actual dialog directly from this woman's mouth.

What I don't understand is how the right wing can deny reality when it's so obvious. Evolution I can almost understand because you actually need to go to school to learn about it. But Sarah Palin (and other Republicans) you can simply watch on TV. In "real time". As it actually happens. Yet, they can still deny. I don't get it.

What I don't understand is how anyone can respect a jug-eared, muslim, terrorist sympathizer, who believes it's ok to put a newborn baby on a metal tray and throw it in a closet until it dies.

I can't really blame Sarah Palin for believing Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack.

George Bush was very, very effective getting out that message. The majority of Americans believed it. Sarah's son was in Iraq.

Conflict with Iraq - Links to Terrorists

Gallup poll found 53% saying they believed "Saddam Hussein was personally involved in the September 11 attacks"; 34% did not think so and 13% had no opinion.

There was a Zogby Poll where a much higher number of soldiers believed Saddam was behind 9/11.

Bush showed how effective a president can be in delivering a message.

Does the Queen believe Sara Palin would have been in charge of the American military if she won the election?

Yeah, because there is no way the VP could ever be the CINC.............

This is the problem with defending the Palin pick. She wasn't picked with the best interest of the country. She was picked to generate buzz.

She clearly wasn't ready for the job, and that (rightfully) scared the hell out of the American people who got that she was second in line behind an elderly candidate who wasn't in great health.

Hmmm.. They are all on the civil list....

As for her actual military rank, it is Col. Which is kind of weird in and of itself.

Yes, some of them are on the civil list.... they work for the country.... and that's why their country pays them. But that list is substantially shorter than it was.... it's their country, so it's their business.

Does the Queen believe Sara Palin would have been in charge of the American military if she won the election?

This is the problem with defending the Palin pick. She wasn't picked with the best interest of the country. She was picked to generate buzz.

She clearly wasn't ready for the job, and that (rightfully) scared the hell out of the American people who got that she was second in line behind an elderly candidate who wasn't in great health.
Yeah. It's so comforting that instead this man is a heartbeat away from the Presidency:

JoeBiden.jpg

Damn it.

I WISH I could honestly disagree with Gotoheck. But I really can't. Gov. Palin has some solid political instincts, but she LACKS the degree of education -- a command of the facts -- to put her instincts properly into effect.

Making her his VP choice DID cause buzz and did help shore up some of the conservative base, which Sen. McCain alone did not command. But his decision also constituted a kind of an executive decision by which Sen. McCain was saying to the electorate, "in my estimation, this woman is sufficiently equipped to jump into the role of President should I suffer a disabling injury or death." That reflected poorly on his executive decision making skills (just as having VP Biden as his running mate reflects badly on President Obama).

Yeah. It's so comforting that instead this man is a heartbeat away from the Presidency:

JoeBiden.jpg

Why? What's wrong with him?

JoeBiden.jpg

I have reached that stage of the obama presidebtcy that the words "president Biden, no longer frighten me.

JoeBiden.jpg

:lmao:

rderp likes to underline the fact that he's a totally blind partisan hack buffoon.

He just succeeded yet again.

She didn't know why North and South Korea are two countries.

Or that NK wasn't our ally.

Amusing, sad but amusing, that people will form beliefs from a movie as if it were gospel. Explains why Obama is in office.

We've become a nation of fools.

Her ignorance of Korea wasn’t from the movie, the same is true with regard to knowing no Supreme Court cases. In fact, the film didn’t present any information about Palin’s ignorance that wasn’t already known.

Last edited:

JoeBiden.jpg

He's really as dumb as you've been programmed to believe Palin is.

JoeBiden.jpg

I have reached that stage of the obama presidebtcy that the words "president Biden, no longer frighten me.
I know what you mean. Really, how could he make things any worse?

Forum List

Back