Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show?

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By P.J. Gladnick
March 02, 2013

"Confession: I yell at my TV while watching Rachel #Maddow talk about filibuster reform in the same way most people do during football."

Confession: I yell at my monitor while watching multiple Twitter accounts plug Rachel #Maddow with identical words in the same way most people do during football.

Perhaps Rachel Maddow can claim that the multiple twitter accounts plugging her show with identical words was the work of her staff and/or fans which was done entirely without her knowledge but she would definitely risk her pants bursting into flames. These multiple Twitter accounts with the copy and paste plugs of Maddow's MSNBC show were revealed in this thread at the Free Republic:

A poster on Twitter, upon seeing what he thought were very similar posts referencing MSNBC host Rachel Maddow's show, did some searching and found out that Maddow has been using phony twitter accounts to boost her "mentions" on the popular website.

- See more at: Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show? | NewsBusters

Read more: Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show? | NewsBusters

Normal people obviously don't care one way or the other about Maddow's ratings the same way George Soros obsesses about Fox. I can't imagine a tax exempt propaganda site dedicated to MSNBC but the left has one dedicated to monitoring Fox 24/7. It's called "newshounds" and it cherry picks statements and spins them to Huffington for more spin.

Fake Twitter Accounts and Fake Twitter followers are an Industry by itself. Of course I support these efforts to change the hearts and minds of Americans by any means necessary.

Fake Polls that this Mr. Maddow uses are another good weapon in the War against American Freedoms.

She is a PRIVATE citizen, working for a PRIVATE sector business, in this case a media outlet.

Private sector people do this bullshit all the time to push their own profit searching. Whats the big deal?

By P.J. Gladnick
March 02, 2013

"Confession: I yell at my TV while watching Rachel #Maddow talk about filibuster reform in the same way most people do during football."

Confession: I yell at my monitor while watching multiple Twitter accounts plug Rachel #Maddow with identical words in the same way most people do during football.

Perhaps Rachel Maddow can claim that the multiple twitter accounts plugging her show with identical words was the work of her staff and/or fans which was done entirely without her knowledge but she would definitely risk her pants bursting into flames. These multiple Twitter accounts with the copy and paste plugs of Maddow's MSNBC show were revealed in this thread at the Free Republic:

A poster on Twitter, upon seeing what he thought were very similar posts referencing MSNBC host Rachel Maddow's show, did some searching and found out that Maddow has been using phony twitter accounts to boost her "mentions" on the popular website.

- See more at: Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show? | NewsBusters

Read more: Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show? | NewsBusters

Twitter is important to you? How petty.

I sure wouldn't bet my life on the creditability of the source used for the OP. It's just another talking points resource ala a right wing version of the HuffPost.
I do know many women like Maddow. I never watch her because I don't waste my time paying attention to biased talking heads or visit partisan sites online. But my wife, well that's a different story as she likes Maddow's intelligence.
About the only journalistic opinions I care about are those of sportswriters and their analysis of strategies of college and pro basketball teams. Hey sports! :clap2::cheers2:

Last edited:
Eh, they all use fake accounts, fake people.

What I find funny is how MSM so much downplayed things like twitter, facebook, heck, the entire internet and just a few years ago.

Now they want to take it over and use it.

By P.J. Gladnick
March 02, 2013

Unlike you I don't have a twitter account. Truth is the issue, certainly something you lack.

But we are always reminded how she is a Rhodes Scholar the MOST honest person on PMSnbc..

I laughed my ass off when I saw this earlier

Eh, they all use fake accounts, fake people.

What I find funny is how MSM so much downplayed things like twitter, facebook, heck, the entire internet and just a few years ago.

Now they want to take it over and use it.
Logic will get you no where here.

This is hilarious. Maddow's ratings have been soaring, so the ultra-right wing newsbusters puts on their tinfoil hats and cries "conspiracy!" that the high ratings are from bogus twitter pages,...You just can't make this crap up :up:

She is a PRIVATE citizen, working for a PRIVATE sector business, in this case a media outlet.

Private sector people do this bullshit all the time to push their own profit searching. Whats the big deal?

Obviously neither Maddcow, or you know anything about ETHICS or informing people with the truth.

It's funny how MSM all tried to downplay things like twitter, facebook, social media and the internet just a few years ago.

Now they want to take it over and control it.

Obviously neither Maddcow, or you know anything about ETHICS or informing people with the truth.

they don't care she's a rabid liberal, now if this had been about RUSH...

whooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By P.J. Gladnick
March 02, 2013

Unlike you I don't have a twitter account. Truth is the issue, certainly something you lack.

As it is something Maddow seems to lack.

This is hilarious. Maddow's ratings have been soaring, so the ultra-right wing newsbusters puts on their tinfoil hats and cries "conspiracy!" that the high ratings are from bogus twitter pages,...You just can't make this crap up :up:

Maddow is using several twitter accounts, that in no way can effect her TV ratings.

Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show?

Yeah....sure....that's what made her so effective at KICKIN' "conservative" ASS!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rllOR0zdno]GOP Republican Party Lies About Stimulus Package Exposed! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgvkLYCqpKo]Republicans Busted On Stimulus Hypocrisy By Rachel Maddow - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh8O7tZ2GD4]Koch Brothers Threaten Rachel Maddow, Maddow Backhands The Brothers - YouTube[/ame]​

lol, Maddcows rating have been Soooooooooorrrrrrrriiiinnng

In what country?:laugh2:

I don't know about your statement. It seems way too many of USMB's posters are addicted to highly partisan talking points and sites and they think their getting the entire point. Sorry that ain't a happening thing. If one wants truth, try none partisan resources, your odds will go up greatly.

Forum List

Back