Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show?

She is a PRIVATE citizen, working for a PRIVATE sector business, in this case a media outlet.

Private sector people do this bullshit all the time to push their own profit searching. Whats the big deal?

Obviously neither Maddcow, or you know anything about ETHICS or informing people with the truth.

I don't know about your statement. It seems way too many of USMB's posters are addicted to highly partisan talking points and sites and they think their getting the entire point. Sorry that ain't a happening thing. If one wants truth, try none partisan resources, your odds will go up greatly.

What is your idea of a non-partisan?

I wish we had somebody nearly as good as Rachel on our side. Geri and Gretchen cry when they see Rachel in action.

She is a PRIVATE citizen, working for a PRIVATE sector business, in this case a media outlet.

Private sector people do this bullshit all the time to push their own profit searching. Whats the big deal?

Obviously neither Maddcow, or you know anything about ETHICS or informing people with the truth.

"ETHICS" in the business world? Wow, thats like life on Mars. In case you haven't noticed our society has rotted ethically and morally. Everyone is partially to blame for that. Yes, EVERYONE of every facet of life is to blame for that in part. So, we have lost ethics in government AND private sector businesses. Both are equally greedy and corrupt.

You know most all major businesses have fake posts on consumer review websites and product reviews. Sift through some Amazon dot com items. You'll see perfect examples of people who are paid by the product's home company giving raving reviews haha, "Best product ever! My life is so much better since I bought (Fill in blank)".

Standard procedure for the private sector. The media included.

Just as a TV personality, Maddow is great. She is very energetic and can make a topic very convincing. Agree or not, she is good at her job.

If she were to resign tomorrow, and say "I realized after looking at my paychecks that the Tea Party is exactly right, taxes are killing me and I am tired of seeing all the waste", then the right wing would idolize her and probably pick her to run with Marco Rubio or that black doctor as the VP in 2016.

Far Right media would scoop up Maddow immediately if she converted to the weird wing.

Last edited:
By P.J. Gladnick
March 02, 2013

"Confession: I yell at my TV while watching Rachel #Maddow talk about filibuster reform in the same way most people do during football."

Confession: I yell at my monitor while watching multiple Twitter accounts plug Rachel #Maddow with identical words in the same way most people do during football.

Perhaps Rachel Maddow can claim that the multiple twitter accounts plugging her show with identical words was the work of her staff and/or fans which was done entirely without her knowledge but she would definitely risk her pants bursting into flames. These multiple Twitter accounts with the copy and paste plugs of Maddow's MSNBC show were revealed in this thread at the Free Republic:

A poster on Twitter, upon seeing what he thought were very similar posts referencing MSNBC host Rachel Maddow's show, did some searching and found out that Maddow has been using phony twitter accounts to boost her "mentions" on the popular website.

- See more at: Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show? | NewsBusters

Read more: Did Rachel Maddow Use Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts to Boost Her MSNBC Show? | NewsBusters

Twitter is important to you? How petty.

Unlike you I don't have a twitter account. Truth is the issue, certainly something you lack.

You were misinformed. :lol:

Twitter...isn't it one of those things as important as Rep on an anonymous message board? :rofl:

I don't know about your statement. It seems way too many of USMB's posters are addicted to highly partisan talking points and sites and they think their getting the entire point. Sorry that ain't a happening thing. If one wants truth, try none partisan resources, your odds will go up greatly.

What is your idea of a non-partisan?

For news I use Reuters which has consistently called the most unbiased news source. CSpan is also very good.
What I do most of the time is use the internet and look for reports on an issue that covers the entire issue and is fact based. It's extra work and I often double check the listed facts because you never know if you may be getting mislead. But in the end, I can make a well informed decision on where I stand, based on the entire issues facts and all sides of the issue without the emotion partisan hysteria.

This, assuming that she's the one behind it in the first place.

People actually WATCH her?

supremepsychoclowns.jpg

Forum List

Back