Did President Trump Screw Over Red State Dim Senators With Kavanaugh Nomination?

a president who committed treason by colluding with the Russians is deciding policy for the next generation? that is profoundly insane!

He sure as heck didn’t leave them any wiggle room. If they oppose him, their chances of losing in November grow bigger.

Trumps choice has left Democratic senators between a rock and a hard place — and if I had to guess, I’d say that’s right where he wants them.

More @ How Trump Brilliantly Screwed Over Red State Dem Senators with Kavanaugh Nomination

I hope so....and if Ruth Buzzy Ginzburg retires or assumes room temp? I expect even more hysterical behavior when Trump nominates Barret to take her place...now that will be fun.

a president who committed treason by colluding with the Russians is deciding policy for the next generation? that is profoundly insane!

No.... obama isn't in office anymore so he doesn't have the wiggle room anymore...remember? The wiggle room he promised Putin once he didn't have to face re-election....

Hmm...where to start, first there was no collusion, second even if there was, collusion is not a crime, so how in the heck do you get to treason. Best advice, sit down and STFU.

Forum List

Back