Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

This is a political message board, notwithstanding the different forums, and sitting on the fence has no place here.
Oh, I do love this one.

Unlike you, I happily take incoming from both ends of the spectrum every single day here.

Unlike you, I don't have a nice, big, warm, soft, comfy ideological Safe Space in which I can hide and sling poo like a three year old.

Unlike you, I don't need one.

And thanks.

Last edited:
This is a political message board, notwithstanding the different forums, and sitting on the fence has no place here.
Oh, I do love this one.

Unlike you, I happily take incoming from both ends of the spectrum every single day here.

Unlike you, I don't have a nice, big, warm, soft, comfy ideological Safe Space in which I can hide and sling poo like a three year old.

And thanks.

Aw, you protest too much, and with the added ad hominem, it appears the truth hurt you. Tissue?

Oh, I do love this one.

And thanks.

Aw, you protest too much, and with the added ad hominem, it appears the truth hurt you. Tissue?
You brought it up, snowflake.

As usual.

Tissue?

None of those links about this happening under Obama really address the issue. They do not address the main points of families being separated, particularly babies, toddlers and small children being separated from their mothers or kids in general being separated from both parents.

Even families who are legally trying to enter?

Oh, I do love this one.

And thanks.

As usual.

Tissue?
Sounds like you have no idea where snowflake came from.
Proslavery boys back then ?
Maybe you do?

Oh, I do love this one.

And thanks.

As usual.

Tissue?
Maybe you do?
"Proslavery boys back then?"

Huh?

The recent usage of the term is derived from describing the hypersensitive college children who are afraid to be exposed to contradictory thought, and further enabled in their psychoses by the Regressive Left. A member of which I was posting to.

I missed it. Where did you post it?
Here ya go:

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration...separated-children-from-their-families-too-2/

Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing

Date of the article is 2015:

"LAREDO, Tex. — Last spring, as Central American children flooded into Texas in a way he had never seen in his three-decade career, Border Patrol agent Robert Harris decided to experiment.

His intelligence analysts estimated that 78 percent of the guides smuggling other migrants were Mexicans younger than 18 — teenagers often hired or conscripted by drug cartels that knew they would not be prosecuted if caught — and he wanted to attack this loophole.

“Why don’t we remove these juveniles from the smuggling cycle?” Harris, the outgoing commander of the Laredo sector of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, recalled thinking.

Now, as a result of that decision, young Mexicans are being held for months without charge in shelters across the United States, sometimes without their parents’ knowledge. Since the program began in May, 536 juveniles have been held — 248 of whom have been deported to Mexico after an average stay of 75 days, according to Border Patrol statistics. Mexican authorities say some of these repeat border-crossers have spent as much as six months in U.S. custody while they await an appearance before an immigration judge."

Not another under educated white boy who doesn't know the origin of snowflake?
The original pro slavery boys?
Maybe he does and is proud

You obviously missed the numerous repeat postings of the article about how the Democrats adopted the term to initially describe other Democrats who became increasingly offended by anything and everything.

And 'white boy'? Once again - something else often brought up on this board - I am Native American, 'genius'. :p

Thanks for proving you could npot ne more wrong about EVERYTHING if your life depended on it. Bwuhahahaha........
I'm going a little further back than knees news.
Slavery days, thought you would be up on that.
Can you repost the dem ref?
Native American? Congrats.
I thought the board was restricted to us old white farts sucking off our commie SS Medicare.
You?

Oh, I do love this one.

And thanks.

As usual.

Tissue?
Maybe you do?

Huh?

The recent usage of the term is derived from describing the hypersensitive college children who are afraid to be exposed to contradictory thought, and further enabled in their psychoses by the Regressive Left. A member of which I was posting to.
My point.
I'm Taliking the original def, not the recent knees news indoctrination

Oh, I do love this one.

And thanks.

As usual.

Tissue?
Maybe you do?

Huh?

My point.
Good for you, don't care.

As usual.

Tissue?
Maybe you do?

Huh?

My point.
Obviously.
As Bertrand Russell said

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts"
Not many doubts with us old farts

As usual.

Tissue?
Maybe you do?

Huh?

My point.
Obviously.
As Bertrand Russell said

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts"
Not many doubts with us old farts
Great, thanks.

Oh, I do love this one.

And thanks.
What a guy!!

What I want to "go with" is honesty.

You guys are spreading this shit all over the internet, and not a single one of you will acknowledge that Obama was also separating families by taking the men away from their families.
He was doing it years ago, and not a peep out of any of you.

Hold on a minute here, was he taking men away from the family or was he taking kids from their parents? A little bit of a difference here.
how so?

So a husband and wife and 3 little kids cross the border, obama snatches the father but leaves the kids with mom, this is not the same as taking the kids away from both parents. He also took kids away from someone who claimed that the kid was theirs when in fact it wasn't and they used the kid just to get across the border.
what happened to mom?

She stayed with kids and you knew that.
same thing happens today. It was reported last night. children five and under stay with mom. so enjoy your hike. you're out for a long one.

Does anyone remember any of the boards libs starting any threads and being outraged, years ago about the issue of separating families during Obama's presidency ?

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

[
The Alien Transfer Exit Program

The United States since 2008 has had a policy called the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP), which detains male Mexican migrants near the border and, instead of repatriating them to their area of origin, leaves them hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of miles away at the opposite end of the U.S.-Mexico border. They are often released from custody at unusual times of day in completely unfamiliar areas where they have no family or other support system. The practice is supposed to deter further border crossing attempts, but instead it subjects migrants to crime and danger.

In 2011, the Alien Transfer Exit Program affected an estimated one-fifth of migrants detained by Border Patrol along the southwest border. That’s because ATEP ramped up under the Obama administration as a way to handle the spike in Mexican migrants attempting to enter the United States.
/QUOTE]

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News
It was not a policy then.
Obama separated people who were not related.
Our KKK sessions little man is separating families who are legal.
And bragging about it
how do you know unless you vet them. how did he do that before separating them? you all love your lies. wow. BTW, I'm glad obammy and his team did what they did in separating the families, it is the right thing to protect the kids from other adults the parents go sit with. you should really learn the process. you'd be a little bit smarter at that point.

Does anyone remember any of the boards libs starting any threads and being outraged, years ago about the issue of separating families during Obama's presidency ?

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

[

The United States since 2008 has had a policy called the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP), which detains male Mexican migrants near the border and, instead of repatriating them to their area of origin, leaves them hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of miles away at the opposite end of the U.S.-Mexico border. They are often released from custody at unusual times of day in completely unfamiliar areas where they have no family or other support system. The practice is supposed to deter further border crossing attempts, but instead it subjects migrants to crime and danger.

In 2011, the Alien Transfer Exit Program affected an estimated one-fifth of migrants detained by Border Patrol along the southwest border. That’s because ATEP ramped up under the Obama administration as a way to handle the spike in Mexican migrants attempting to enter the United States.
/QUOTE]

And bragging about it
how do you know unless you vet them. how did he do that before separating them? you all love your lies. wow. BTW, I'm glad obammy and his team did what they did in separating the families, it is the right thing to protect the kids from other adults the parents go sit with. you should really learn the process. you'd be a little bit smarter at that point.
Obamas was totally different.
Don the con is separating families who are legally trying to enter
In the words of Bertrand Russel
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts

What is sad here is when you are given facts and you call it fake news, therefore remaining ignorant of what is actually going on. I feel sad for anyone who says "Fake News" when the actual facts are given to them and they are ignored as inconvenient to their opinion. It is also a waste of time trying to discus the issue with them, since they have no grasp of what is actually happening.

What facts? The fact our Border Patrol is trying its best to enforce the law and stop Illegal Immigration? Those kinds of facts? Children cannot be housed with adults. It's Law Enforcement procedure. Hundreds, if not thousands of brutal adult criminals cross our Border daily. It wouldn't be wise to house children and adults together. It's common sense logic.
You're avoiding the issue. You're also making up bullshit with "hundreds if not thousands of brutal adult criminals cross our Border daily." How would you know that? YES we know about the cartels and the MS13 gangs due to the negative propaganda we are fed over and over by our President. There aren't thousands coming across daily, little pot stirrer.

That is beside the point that we have never had to separate the kids from their parents before; if the Administration had thought this through and actually gotten ready for a Zero Tolerance policy, okay. But they didn't, and it has become as much of a cluster f*ck as the first travel ban was.

Bullshite. You don't house children with adults. That's Law Enforcement procedure. It would be very dangerous. But regardless, secure the border, end Illegal Immigration, and no children will be separated from parents.

You house them with their families or you let them go. Put an ankle bracelet on them, whatever, the last thing you do is rip apart the families and then have a half assed approach on how to take care of them and reunite them with their families.
The parents are the ones who have decided to give up their children, once they decided to break the law. I don't get this grief over criminals being separated from their offspring

-Geaux

They aren't criminals, they are committing a misdemeanor at best and there are reports of border patrol not letting these families in through checkpoints thereby forcing them to cross and once they cross they are seeking out asylum.

And again, they don't have much of a choice to stay where they are.

What is sad here is when you are given facts and you call it fake news, therefore remaining ignorant of what is actually going on. I feel sad for anyone who says "Fake News" when the actual facts are given to them and they are ignored as inconvenient to their opinion. It is also a waste of time trying to discus the issue with them, since they have no grasp of what is actually happening.

What facts? The fact our Border Patrol is trying its best to enforce the law and stop Illegal Immigration? Those kinds of facts? Children cannot be housed with adults. It's Law Enforcement procedure. Hundreds, if not thousands of brutal adult criminals cross our Border daily. It wouldn't be wise to house children and adults together. It's common sense logic.
You're avoiding the issue. You're also making up bullshit with "hundreds if not thousands of brutal adult criminals cross our Border daily." How would you know that? YES we know about the cartels and the MS13 gangs due to the negative propaganda we are fed over and over by our President. There aren't thousands coming across daily, little pot stirrer.

That is beside the point that we have never had to separate the kids from their parents before; if the Administration had thought this through and actually gotten ready for a Zero Tolerance policy, okay. But they didn't, and it has become as much of a cluster f*ck as the first travel ban was.

Bullshite. You don't house children with adults. That's Law Enforcement procedure. It would be very dangerous. But regardless, secure the border, end Illegal Immigration, and no children will be separated from parents.

You house them with their families or you let them go. Put an ankle bracelet on them, whatever, the last thing you do is rip apart the families and then have a half assed approach on how to take care of them and reunite them with their families.

LOL.....Sounds so beautiful, turnips for everyone. Libs. are full of shit. Such easy targets with free-flowing narratives.

^No answers, no solutions.

None of those links about this happening under Obama really address the issue. They do not address the main points of families being separated, particularly babies, toddlers and small children being separated from their mothers or kids in general being separated from both parents.
sort of the point eh. no one was concerned. hmmm I see obvious shit flows right past you.

[

/QUOTE]

And bragging about it
Obamas was totally different.
Don the con is separating families who are legally trying to enter
In the words of Bertrand Russel
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts
I know, you all didn't care so it wasn't reported.

Forum List

Back