Did Obama Arm Islamic State Killers?

It has been proven long ago that Barry financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, and protected terrorists, to include ISIS.

He even dragged this country to war twice Un-Constitutionally to help them - Al Qaeda and ISIS.

He released the top 5 Taliban leaders in the middle of a war against the Taliban....'Treason'.

Not only Impeached, Barry should be in Gitmo.

What are you going to do about every other President that has done the same thing?
and there would be a lot of 'em.

who was in charge at the time?

does the US normally leave weapons behind after a war? - Google Search

we left a lot of shit behind. billions of dollars. what did we think was going to happen to it?

They came from the Iraqis that we spent $billions$ training during the Bush administration.

You know, the administration that invaded Iraq after 9-11 even though Saddam had nothing to do with it?

You know, the war that was allegedly fought over WMD's that have now been proven never existed?

You know, the invasion that was planned right after Bushs' election, that involved many in his cabinet including Condoleeza Rice?

You know, the war where pallets of money were delivered by C-130's, and the new multi million dollar Emabassy was being built in the green zone, while American troops were being electrocuted in their own showers by faulty electrical installations by the company Dick Cheney owned?

You know, the war where we would stand down, after they stood up?

You know, the war where the SOFA agreement was made by and signed by George Bush and Malaki?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiU1Mq3_7vYAhXMkOAKHV3UCuUQFghIMAQ&url=https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081214-2.html&usg=AOvVaw0ir9kcMDqx97ifiAxJCSbV

You know, the agreement President Obama refused to honor because Malaki wouldn't agree to have American soldiers be accountable to Iraqi law?

My son is a veteran of that war. Two purple hearts.

Please do not insult my inteligence, or dishonor his service or the friends he left behind.
They found WMDs in Iraq. Several of our soldiers got hurt and didnt receive adequate healthcare because they tried to keep it secret.
The funny thing was, those WMDs were ours. Reagan and his cronies distributed those in the 80s.
DOJ sent out a report finally admitting to all this.
many of our past administrations have been jacking around in that region for no real good reason. it just seems to be a region of "blow shit up" and has been since the first grain of sand blew in. to try and pin this on any one person is only showing a lack of overall understanding. while i think obama should have pulled the equipment back or destroyed it, we also have military leaders who should have known better and taken care of it. leaving this in the hands of an ill equipped army w/o any real government was foolish at best.

what i don't know is how often we do this overall. do we normally leave billions in equipment behind or was this sorta new?
Considering everything, it probably happens alot.
and that's just it. i don't like obama but this wasn't only his decision. it could not have been i don't believe.

in vietnam, for example, i've read we left warehouses of stuff behind to be sold and maybe this is a common practice. i'm told it's cheaper to leave it than bring it home and i can see that to a degree, but not as a whole encompassing policy.

so to scream at obama for doing this is just because you want to scream at obama, it would seem. i think it was stupid, but the practice is stupid, not obama.

I believe I read somewhere once upon a time that they are left behind simply because of the cost of bringing them back. They did not use common sense though without thinking the money vs arming someone else.

They came from the Iraqis that we spent $billions$ training during the Bush administration.

You know, the administration that invaded Iraq after 9-11 even though Saddam had nothing to do with it?

You know, the war that was allegedly fought over WMD's that have now been proven never existed?

You know, the invasion that was planned right after Bushs' election, that involved many in his cabinet including Condoleeza Rice?

You know, the war where pallets of money were delivered by C-130's, and the new multi million dollar Emabassy was being built in the green zone, while American troops were being electrocuted in their own showers by faulty electrical installations by the company Dick Cheney owned?

You know, the war where the SOFA agreement was made by and signed by George Bush and Malaki?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiU1Mq3_7vYAhXMkOAKHV3UCuUQFghIMAQ&url=https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081214-2.html&usg=AOvVaw0ir9kcMDqx97ifiAxJCSbV

You know, the agreement President Obama refused to honor because Malaki wouldn't agree to have American soldiers be accountable to Iraqi law?

Please do not insult my inteligence, or dishonor his service or the friends he left behind.
They found WMDs in Iraq. Several of our soldiers got hurt and didnt receive adequate healthcare because they tried to keep it secret.
The funny thing was, those WMDs were ours. Reagan and his cronies distributed those in the 80s.
many of our past administrations have been jacking around in that region for no real good reason. it just seems to be a region of "blow shit up" and has been since the first grain of sand blew in. to try and pin this on any one person is only showing a lack of overall understanding. while i think obama should have pulled the equipment back or destroyed it, we also have military leaders who should have known better and taken care of it. leaving this in the hands of an ill equipped army w/o any real government was foolish at best.

what i don't know is how often we do this overall. do we normally leave billions in equipment behind or was this sorta new?
and that's just it. i don't like obama but this wasn't only his decision. it could not have been i don't believe.

in vietnam, for example, i've read we left warehouses of stuff behind to be sold and maybe this is a common practice. i'm told it's cheaper to leave it than bring it home and i can see that to a degree, but not as a whole encompassing policy.

so to scream at obama for doing this is just because you want to scream at obama, it would seem. i think it was stupid, but the practice is stupid, not obama.

I believe I read somewhere once upon a time that they are left behind simply because of the cost of bringing them back. They did not use common sense though without thinking the money vs arming someone else.
and that's the reason i keep falling back to. we need to look at the policy overall and not try to pin a long standing policy on one person cause we don't like them.

we left a lot of shit behind. billions of dollars. what did we think was going to happen to it?

now if obama directly gave weapons to militant terrorists that would be a different story. as for leaving equipment behind, just seems to be our MO. go in, blow shit up, leave a mess behind we're hated for that lasts many generations.
I get what you are saying. And this is long standing policy but the buck stops at the president. If he said no, he wouldnt have been defied. Considering this wasnt just a one time thing, its really hard to discard blame. And like i said earlier, obama knew turkey was running isis oil and did nothing. He has his dirty ass hand in it just as much as anyone else. Being POTUS, it was more.
I dont mind blasting him for it either. I dont mind blasting ANY of them for it. Thats one difference between me and some others. ESPECIALLY on here.

now if obama directly gave weapons to militant terrorists that would be a different story. as for leaving equipment behind, just seems to be our MO. go in, blow shit up, leave a mess behind we're hated for that lasts many generations.

The decision's were probably left up to the commanding General that oversaw each war.

I understand leaving buildings behind lol but not weapons. Thats crazy. Thats prison time for us peons.

and that's the reason i keep falling back to. we need to look at the policy overall and not try to pin a long standing policy on one person cause we don't like them.

This probably needs to be addressed with the respective Secretary of Defense.

`
"Exclusive: A new study shows that U.S. government weapons ended up in the hands of Islamic State jihadists, but no one in Washington seems interested in how they got there or what President Obama knew, writes Daniel Lazare.

Did Barack Obama arm ISIS? The question strikes many people as absurd, if not offensive. How can anyone suggest something so awful about a nice guy like the former president? But a stunning report by an investigative group known as Conflict Armament Research (CAR) leaves us little choice but to conclude that he did.

CAR, based in London and funded by Switzerland and the European Union, spent three years tracing the origin of some 40,000 pieces of captured ISIS arms and ammunition. Its findings, made public last week, are that much of it originated in former Warsaw Pact nations in Eastern Europe, where it was purchased by United States and Saudi Arabia and then diverted, in violation of various rules and treaties, to Islamist rebels seeking to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The rebels, in turn, somehow caused or allowed the equipment to be passed on to Islamic State, which is also known by the acronyms ISIS or ISIL, or just the abbreviation IS.

This is damning stuff since it makes it clear that rather than fighting ISIS, the U.S. government was feeding it" - Source

`
`

This is a lengthy article. Combined with the Conflict Armament Research (CAR) report, it points out that the Obama administration did indeed, arm the ISIS, through various and surreptitious means. They make a strong case. It's something I've suspected since he deliberately got us involved in Syria, from the start.
`

Seems as long as I can remember anytime a U.S. President sells arms to any country they always end up in the wrong hands. It will happen with the big arms deal Trump made with Saudi Arabia, but we won't hear about it for years.

when it comes to weapons------there are lots of people with a "finger in the pot" -----and
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. The economy related to WEAPONS is not transparent----
it is something like international trade in drugs

I get what you are saying. And this is long standing policy but the buck stops at the president. If he said no, he wouldnt have been defied. Considering this wasnt just a one time thing, its really hard to discard blame. And like i said earlier, obama knew turkey was running isis oil and did nothing. He has his dirty ass hand in it just as much as anyone else. Being POTUS, it was more.
I dont mind blasting him for it either. I dont mind blasting ANY of them for it. Thats one difference between me and some others. ESPECIALLY on here.
i'm not saying it wasn't a stupid situation. i'm not saying obama could have done better or made better decisions. i *am* saying that we seem to do this a lot and to bag on obama only and not the practice itself seems self-serving.

so while i don't mind blasting obama for this - we also have to understand it's not *just* obama we need to fix here. he's gone. it's over. do we just scream at him and ignore a stupid policy? isn't that how we keep repeating stupidity by blaming people and not fixing stupid processes all are guilty of?

i'm not saying it wasn't a stupid situation. i'm not saying obama could have done better or made better decisions. i *am* saying that we seem to do this a lot and to bag on obama only and not the practice itself seems self-serving.

so while i don't mind blasting obama for this - we also have to understand it's not *just* obama we need to fix here. he's gone. it's over. do we just scream at him and ignore a stupid policy? isn't that how we keep repeating stupidity by blaming people and not fixing stupid processes all are guilty of?
Gotcha. Agreed!

Yes. ISIS was mainly funded, armed, and trained by the US/West and Saudi Arabia. It was part of their 'Regime Change' agenda. ISIS couldn't have risen to such prominence without massive funding.

Most Americans don't realize it, but their Government has been funding & arming Islamic Terrorists for decades. The US, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia are the chief financiers of Islamic Terrorism around the world. I know most Americans won't accept that, but it is the ugly reality. It's time for big changes in our foreign policy.

It has been proven long ago that Barry financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, and protected terrorists, to include ISIS.

He even dragged this country to war twice Un-Constitutionally to help them - Al Qaeda and ISIS.

He released the top 5 Taliban leaders in the middle of a war against the Taliban....'Treason'.

What are you going to do about every other President that has done the same thing?
No other President financed, supplied, armed, protected, defended, and Un-Constitutionally dragged the US into war to help terrorists - like Al Qaeda who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 like Barry did. Bush got authorization from Congress to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq, something the Nobel Peace Prize winner did not do before dragging the US to war in Libya to help Al Qaeda and before Invading Syria to help ISIS. Educate yourself...

and that's the reason i keep falling back to. we need to look at the policy overall and not try to pin a long standing policy on one person cause we don't like them.[/QUOTE]
One man entered the WH and immediately shut down Obama's policy / program of arming terrorists. He then reviewed the highly failed wartime policies and Rules of Engagement choke collars that benefitted out enemy, cut our military loose, and the successes since then have all but eliminated the enemy in many locations.

Sometimes it takes One man elected President to review failed policy and change that policy for the better.

One man entered the WH and immediately shut down Obama's policy / program of arming terrorists. He then reviewed the highly failed wartime policies and Rules of Engagement choke collars that benefitted out enemy, cut our military loose, and the successes since then have all but eliminated the enemy in many locations.

Sometimes it takes One man elected President to review failed policy and change that policy for the better.
but is he taking apart the policy in general or attacking obama?

there are many sides to this i won't narrow to 1 out of convenience. should we be arming the middle east? if not then we've been doing it since before reagan. we arm who can help us beat "the other side" and in time the side we support becomes the other side and we're just flat out being stupid.

THEN - when we leave a warzone and call it a day, what do we do with the old equipment? this isn't the same as directly arming terrorism because we do it all the time. THAT policy needs an enema and we need to look at this in its entirety - not just how to attack the other side.[/QUOTE]

Ceasing the arming of terrorists and changing seriously FAILED Rules of Engagement are changes to failed policy / leadership, not an attack on the failure who imposed those policies.

No other President financed, supplied, armed, protected, defended, and Un-Constitutionally dragged the US into war to help terrorists - like Al Qaeda who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 like Barry did. Bush got authorization from Congress to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq, something the Nobel Peace Prize winner did not do before dragging the US to war in Libya to help Al Qaeda and before Invading Syria to help ISIS. Educate yourself...

Were we not discussing why arms were left behind?
Does the President (no matter which one) select a Secretary and let them run loose? Which would be a Secretary of Defense in this matter. Does the Secretary of Defense oversee the Pentagon (Generals)? While I agree the buck should stop at the President it does not in a good percentage of cases. I doubt the any Secretary call the President every minute of the day to suggest or tell him hey I've made this decision or is it Ok if I? You want to hang Obama so bad I bet you have multiple orgasms daily just thinking about it. Get the fuck over it, happens with every President.

Ceasing the arming of terrorists and changing seriously FAILED Rules of Engagement are changes to failed policy / leadership, not an attack on the failure who imposed those policies.

You seem to be someone with their head up their ass, true? You think obama called the terrorists up and said, Hey Ahab you want to buy some guns I have have a few extra. Get the fuck out of here you and your ilk are ridiculous.

Were we not discussing why arms were left behind?
Arms were not 'left behind' in Benghazi / Libya - they were being 'run' to terrorists through the CIA.
Arms were not 'left behind' in SYRIA.
Arms were not 'Left Behind' in Mexico - they were DELIVERED by the Obama administration. Obama signed off on that....

Nice Try...fail.

Viet Nam invaded Cambodia with what we left behind. The French built an entire trucking industry on the thousands of trucks we left behind after WW I, and of course we left behind literally trillions in today's dollars all over Europe after WW II, and are still 'leaving stuff' behind there to this day. Not much point in the expense of bringing it all home after shipping it over in the first place.

As for whether or not the results are good or bad, that is hard to make claims on, since in most cases re foreign policy all the outcomes are going to be bad; it's a matter of determining the least bad option. The option Bush I chose was the best, and the option Bush II chose to finish off Saddam was the best, too; it's how the aftermath was handled that is in doubt. I personally seriously doubt anyone can turn Islamic countries into liberal democracies, and expecting to is certainly clueless, but in the end it's the denizens of the ME that make the place a shithole full of dead bodies, not the Bushes, not the Israelis, not anybody else but themselves, and Obama did indeed do his level best to keep the body counts high, on purpose, and that wasn't even close to his best options, he was just a piece of shit who wanted to do as much harm as he could inflict, unlike either of the Bushes.

So yes, it is indeed fine to bash Obama, even when you don't like the piece of shit or not. The piece of shit was corrupt and completely incompetent, and a traitor to his own country, as is the leadership of the Democratic Party and most of its core base of scumbag voters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back