Did Obama Arm Islamic State Killers?

US asks Toyota: Where does ISIS have the white pickups from???

Toyota: Look at your base in al-Tanf:

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg
i was about to say - they got a shitton of weapons from us because we just left them there.

as if by design.

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg

In 1967------Israel ended up with lots of Russian made tanks ------somehow "SUPPLIED TO ISRAEL"
by Russia. Are you trying to make a point?
The point is that Toyota is not the supplier, brainiac.

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg

In 1967------Israel ended up with lots of Russian made tanks ------somehow "SUPPLIED TO ISRAEL"

neither is the US government-----Baathist jerk

I will never forget the story of the multiple "accidental" supply drops to ISIS from obama.
ISIS wasnt the only terrorist group that asshole armed/trained either.

I will never forget the story of the multiple "accidental" supply drops to ISIS from obama.

I am skeptical as to the veracity of the OBAMA DROP STORIES-----only in
that I do not know WHO DID THE DROPPING

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg

neither is the US government-----Baathist jerk
How about this one?

CWTzlXnXAAAZI8q.jpg

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

"On Saturday, MP Majid al-Ghraoui said that, an American aircraft dropped a load of weapons and equipment into the hands of the ISIS group militants in southeast of Tikrit, located in Salahuddin province.

MP Majid al-Ghraoui, the member of the Security and Defense Committee in the Parliament, said: “The information that has reached us in the security and defense committee indicates that an American aircraft dropped a load of weapons and equipment to the ISIS group militants at the area of al-Dour in the province of Salahuddin.”

He added, “The committee will set a meeting within the next few days to follow up on that incident,” pointing out that, “This incident is continuously happening and has also occurred in some other regions.”"

American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

"On Saturday, MP Majid al-Ghraoui said that, an American aircraft dropped a load of weapons and equipment into the hands of the ISIS group militants in southeast of Tikrit, located in Salahuddin province.

MP Majid al-Ghraoui, the member of the Security and Defense Committee in the Parliament, said: “The information that has reached us in the security and defense committee indicates that an American aircraft dropped a load of weapons and equipment to the ISIS group militants at the area of al-Dour in the province of Salahuddin.”

He added, “The committee will set a meeting within the next few days to follow up on that incident,” pointing out that, “This incident is continuously happening and has also occurred in some other regions.”"

I was just about to link up for our dear rosie. Thanks.

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

missed opportunity?

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

missed opportunity?
It happens to the best of us!

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

missed opportunity?
It happens to the best of us!

yeah.......DA BEST

`
"Exclusive: A new study shows that U.S. government weapons ended up in the hands of Islamic State jihadists, but no one in Washington seems interested in how they got there or what President Obama knew, writes Daniel Lazare.

Did Barack Obama arm ISIS? The question strikes many people as absurd, if not offensive. How can anyone suggest something so awful about a nice guy like the former president? But a stunning report by an investigative group known as Conflict Armament Research (CAR) leaves us little choice but to conclude that he did.

CAR, based in London and funded by Switzerland and the European Union, spent three years tracing the origin of some 40,000 pieces of captured ISIS arms and ammunition. Its findings, made public last week, are that much of it originated in former Warsaw Pact nations in Eastern Europe, where it was purchased by United States and Saudi Arabia and then diverted, in violation of various rules and treaties, to Islamist rebels seeking to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The rebels, in turn, somehow caused or allowed the equipment to be passed on to Islamic State, which is also known by the acronyms ISIS or ISIL, or just the abbreviation IS.

This is damning stuff since it makes it clear that rather than fighting ISIS, the U.S. government was feeding it" - Source

`
`

This is a lengthy article. Combined with the Conflict Armament Research (CAR) report, it points out that the Obama administration did indeed, arm the ISIS, through various and surreptitious means. They make a strong case. It's something I've suspected since he deliberately got us involved in Syria, from the start.
`

Whoever wrote that article is an obvious shill.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...r-isis-again&usg=AOvVaw0_B-NjQPEDcYe0bS0bRiTV

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...s-in-ramadi/&usg=AOvVaw0Y4t5DZH0KBORajspzAGpO

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ces-in-mosul&usg=AOvVaw3NJ2pfKgiZWvzW6YrfmsAl

And the most embarrassing one for George Bush and the US Military...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ment-in-iraq&usg=AOvVaw1Qgsd0WNZaJgjjtPzHHHon

This was so easy to debunk it was a waste of time doing it.

Y
`
"Exclusive: A new study shows that U.S. government weapons ended up in the hands of Islamic State jihadists, but no one in Washington seems interested in how they got there or what President Obama knew, writes Daniel Lazare.

Did Barack Obama arm ISIS? The question strikes many people as absurd, if not offensive. How can anyone suggest something so awful about a nice guy like the former president? But a stunning report by an investigative group known as Conflict Armament Research (CAR) leaves us little choice but to conclude that he did.

CAR, based in London and funded by Switzerland and the European Union, spent three years tracing the origin of some 40,000 pieces of captured ISIS arms and ammunition. Its findings, made public last week, are that much of it originated in former Warsaw Pact nations in Eastern Europe, where it was purchased by United States and Saudi Arabia and then diverted, in violation of various rules and treaties, to Islamist rebels seeking to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The rebels, in turn, somehow caused or allowed the equipment to be passed on to Islamic State, which is also known by the acronyms ISIS or ISIL, or just the abbreviation IS.

This is damning stuff since it makes it clear that rather than fighting ISIS, the U.S. government was feeding it" - Source

`
`

This is a lengthy article. Combined with the Conflict Armament Research (CAR) report, it points out that the Obama administration did indeed, arm the ISIS, through various and surreptitious means. They make a strong case. It's something I've suspected since he deliberately got us involved in Syria, from the start.
`
Yes. They were running guns in Libya.
Thought this was common knowledge

who was running guns in Libya.? for the record------with money or by force----one can "GET"
anything

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg
i was about to say - they got a shitton of weapons from us because we just left them there.

as if by design.

The operative words being "as if" and "by design" -----as in WHOSE DESIGN and-----"as if" ??
who was in charge at the time?

does the US normally leave weapons behind after a war? - Google Search

we left a lot of shit behind. billions of dollars. what did we think was going to happen to it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back