Did Obama Arm Islamic State Killers?

34_153583.jpg

You don't acguire warehouses of new weapons and material by capturing it on the battlefield.

US asks Toyota: Where does ISIS have the white pickups from???

Toyota: Look at your base in al-Tanf:

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg
i was about to say - they got a shitton of weapons from us because we just left them there.

as if by design.

The operative words being "as if" and "by design" -----as in WHOSE DESIGN and-----"as if" ??
who was in charge at the time?

does the US normally leave weapons behind after a war? - Google Search

we left a lot of shit behind. billions of dollars. what did we think was going to happen to it?

They came from the Iraqis that we spent $billions$ training during the Bush administration.

You know, the administration that invaded Iraq after 9-11 even though Saddam had nothing to do with it?

You know, the war that was allegedly fought over WMD's that have now been proven never existed?

You know, the invasion that was planned right after Bushs' election, that involved many in his cabinet including Condoleeza Rice?

You know, the war where pallets of money were delivered by C-130's, and the new multi million dollar Emabassy was being built in the green zone, while American troops were being electrocuted in their own showers by faulty electrical installations by the company Dick Cheney owned?

You know, the war where we would stand down, after they stood up?

You know, the war where the SOFA agreement was made by and signed by George Bush and Malaki?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...81214-2.html&usg=AOvVaw0ir9kcMDqx97ifiAxJCSbV

You know, the agreement President Obama refused to honor because Malaki wouldn't agree to have American soldiers be accountable to Iraqi law?

My son is a veteran of that war. Two purple hearts.

Please do not insult my inteligence, or dishonor his service or the friends he left behind.

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg
i was about to say - they got a shitton of weapons from us because we just left them there.

as if by design.

The operative words being "as if" and "by design" -----as in WHOSE DESIGN and-----"as if" ??

we left a lot of shit behind. billions of dollars. what did we think was going to happen to it?

They came from the Iraqis that we spent $billions$ training during the Bush administration.

You know, the administration that invaded Iraq after 9-11 even though Saddam had nothing to do with it?

You know, the war that was allegedly fought over WMD's that have now been proven never existed?

You know, the invasion that was planned right after Bushs' election, that involved many in his cabinet including Condoleeza Rice?

You know, the war where pallets of money were delivered by C-130's, and the new multi million dollar Emabassy was being built in the green zone, while American troops were being electrocuted in their own showers by faulty electrical installations by the company Dick Cheney owned?

You know, the war where the SOFA agreement was made by and signed by George Bush and Malaki?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiU1Mq3_7vYAhXMkOAKHV3UCuUQFghIMAQ&url=https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081214-2.html&usg=AOvVaw0ir9kcMDqx97ifiAxJCSbV

You know, the agreement President Obama refused to honor because Malaki wouldn't agree to have American soldiers be accountable to Iraqi law?

Please do not insult my inteligence, or dishonor his service or the friends he left behind.
neither of which were done. it's clear you are on a tirade and great. sounds like you have good reason. however, not the only reason(s).

regardless of who started it obama could have brought all this back or made it inoperable. instead he "counted" on a fledgeling army w/o any real leadership to protect it and that simply didn't work out too well, now did it?

i had friends over there too and the utmost respect for our servicemen. but that doesn't excuse the leadership leaving behind billions in equipment.

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg

as if by design.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiU1Mq3_7vYAhXMkOAKHV3UCuUQFghIMAQ&url=https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081214-2.html&usg=AOvVaw0ir9kcMDqx97ifiAxJCSbV

neither of which were done. it's clear you are on a tirade and great. sounds like you have good reason. however, not the only reason(s).

regardless of who started it obama could have brought all this back or made it inoperable. instead he "counted" on a fledgeling army w/o any real leadership to protect it and that simply didn't work out too well, now did it?

i had friends over there too and the utmost respect for our servicemen. but that doesn't excuse the leadership leaving behind billions in equipment.

That fledgeling army you refer to was trained by our troops under the Bush administration. They ran in the face of inferior forces and abandoned those weapons which Bush assured the American public were in good hands.

john-mccain-meets-with-syrian-rebels-isis-islamic-state-caliph-ibrahim-al-qaeda-islamic-state-2013.jpg

George Bush, John McCain, and every other member of Congress that supported Bush, including Hillary Clinton, own that war, and everything before and after that war. Every goddamn inch of it.

Obama was against it from the beginning. He ended it before anyother American troops became casualties in an illegal war.

Obama was the only one out of all of them that has any honor as far as Iraq goes.

Any rhetoric to the contrary is a bald faced lie and a dishonor to every American that died or was wounded in that fucking disaster led by George W. Bush, and the same asshole lickers then that are licking Donald Trumps asshole now.

Obama did an interview in 2014 where he stated he KNEW Turkey was running oil for ISIS. HE still sucked their dicks anyways.

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg

as if by design.

They found WMDs in Iraq. Several of our soldiers got hurt and didnt receive adequate healthcare because they tried to keep it secret.
The funny thing was, those WMDs were ours. Reagan and his cronies distributed those in the 80s.
DOJ sent out a report finally admitting to all this.

`
"Exclusive: A new study shows that U.S. government weapons ended up in the hands of Islamic State jihadists, but no one in Washington seems interested in how they got there or what President Obama knew, writes Daniel Lazare.

Did Barack Obama arm ISIS? The question strikes many people as absurd, if not offensive. How can anyone suggest something so awful about a nice guy like the former president? But a stunning report by an investigative group known as Conflict Armament Research (CAR) leaves us little choice but to conclude that he did.

CAR, based in London and funded by Switzerland and the European Union, spent three years tracing the origin of some 40,000 pieces of captured ISIS arms and ammunition. Its findings, made public last week, are that much of it originated in former Warsaw Pact nations in Eastern Europe, where it was purchased by United States and Saudi Arabia and then diverted, in violation of various rules and treaties, to Islamist rebels seeking to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The rebels, in turn, somehow caused or allowed the equipment to be passed on to Islamic State, which is also known by the acronyms ISIS or ISIL, or just the abbreviation IS.

This is damning stuff since it makes it clear that rather than fighting ISIS, the U.S. government was feeding it" - Source

`
`

This is a lengthy article. Combined with the Conflict Armament Research (CAR) report, it points out that the Obama administration did indeed, arm the ISIS, through various and surreptitious means. They make a strong case. It's something I've suspected since he deliberately got us involved in Syria, from the start.
`

Yes. This is fairly old news. CIA assets in Qatar were used. Since Obama's foreign policy was overwhelmingly favoring Shi'ite Iran, the belief is he wanted to support the worst of the Sunni factions in order to discredit those opposing his Shi'ite buddies backing Assad, Hezbollah, crippling the moderate Iraqi Sunnis in world opinion, and destabilizing Jordan, at the same time hoping for an attack on Israel in the near future.

Obama is a pure piece of total shit, like most of the Democratic Party leadership. All of them need to be deported.

`
"Exclusive: A new study shows that U.S. government weapons ended up in the hands of Islamic State jihadists, but no one in Washington seems interested in how they got there or what President Obama knew, writes Daniel Lazare.

Did Barack Obama arm ISIS? The question strikes many people as absurd, if not offensive. How can anyone suggest something so awful about a nice guy like the former president? But a stunning report by an investigative group known as Conflict Armament Research (CAR) leaves us little choice but to conclude that he did.

CAR, based in London and funded by Switzerland and the European Union, spent three years tracing the origin of some 40,000 pieces of captured ISIS arms and ammunition. Its findings, made public last week, are that much of it originated in former Warsaw Pact nations in Eastern Europe, where it was purchased by United States and Saudi Arabia and then diverted, in violation of various rules and treaties, to Islamist rebels seeking to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The rebels, in turn, somehow caused or allowed the equipment to be passed on to Islamic State, which is also known by the acronyms ISIS or ISIL, or just the abbreviation IS.

This is damning stuff since it makes it clear that rather than fighting ISIS, the U.S. government was feeding it" - Source

`
`

This is a lengthy article. Combined with the Conflict Armament Research (CAR) report, it points out that the Obama administration did indeed, arm the ISIS, through various and surreptitious means. They make a strong case. It's something I've suspected since he deliberately got us involved in Syria, from the start.
`

Yes. This is fairly old news. CIA assets in Qatar were used. Since Obama's foreign policy was overwhelmingly favoring Shi'ite Iran, the belief is he wanted to support the worst of the Sunni factions in order to discredit those opposing his Shi'ite buddies backing Assad, Hezbollah, crippling the moderate Iraqi Sunnis in world opinion, and destabilizing Jordan, at the same time hoping for an attack on Israel in the near future.

Obama is a pure piece of total shit, like most of the Democratic Party leadership. All of them need to be deported.
This lacks of logic. They certainly tried to lull Iran while gave a gun to everyone who has a beard and is Sunni.

as if by design.

That fledgeling army you refer to was trained by our troops under the Bush administration. They ran in the face of inferior forces and abandoned those weapons which Bush assured the American public were in good hands.

john-mccain-meets-with-syrian-rebels-isis-islamic-state-caliph-ibrahim-al-qaeda-islamic-state-2013.jpg

George Bush, John McCain, and every other member of Congress that supported Bush, including Hillary Clinton, own that war, and everything before and after that war. Every goddamn inch of it.

Obama was against it from the beginning. He ended it before anyother American troops became casualties in an illegal war.

Obama was the only one out of all of them that has any honor as far as Iraq goes.

Any rhetoric to the contrary is a bald faced lie and a dishonor to every American that died or was wounded in that fucking disaster led by George W. Bush, and the same asshole lickers then that are licking Donald Trumps asshole now.
if you'd remove the personal insults you'd be far more believable.

as it stands, you simply come across as another hater who will see things how they wish due to your own hate.

DCE3dzfXoAELur9.jpg

DCFAkoJVoAADh-i.jpg

as if by design.

They found WMDs in Iraq. Several of our soldiers got hurt and didnt receive adequate healthcare because they tried to keep it secret.
The funny thing was, those WMDs were ours. Reagan and his cronies distributed those in the 80s.
many of our past administrations have been jacking around in that region for no real good reason. it just seems to be a region of "blow shit up" and has been since the first grain of sand blew in. to try and pin this on any one person is only showing a lack of overall understanding. while i think obama should have pulled the equipment back or destroyed it, we also have military leaders who should have known better and taken care of it. leaving this in the hands of an ill equipped army w/o any real government was foolish at best.

what i don't know is how often we do this overall. do we normally leave billions in equipment behind or was this sorta new?

as if by design.

many of our past administrations have been jacking around in that region for no real good reason. it just seems to be a region of "blow shit up" and has been since the first grain of sand blew in. to try and pin this on any one person is only showing a lack of overall understanding. while i think obama should have pulled the equipment back or destroyed it, we also have military leaders who should have known better and taken care of it. leaving this in the hands of an ill equipped army w/o any real government was foolish at best.

what i don't know is how often we do this overall. do we normally leave billions in equipment behind or was this sorta new?
Considering everything, it probably happens alot.

`

`
`

`

Seems as long as I can remember anytime a U.S. President sells arms to any country they always end up in the wrong hands. It will happen with the big arms deal Trump made with Saudi Arabia, but we won't hear about it for years.

`

`
`

`

Seems as long as I can remember anytime a U.S. President sells arms to any country they always end up in the wrong hands. It will happen with the big arms deal Trump made with Saudi Arabia, but we won't hear about it for years.
Couldnt believe he did that shit. Gosh, he was so full of shit on so many things..

It has been proven long ago that Barry financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, and protected terrorists, to include ISIS.

He even dragged this country to war twice Un-Constitutionally to help them - Al Qaeda and ISIS.

He released the top 5 Taliban leaders in the middle of a war against the Taliban....'Treason'.

Not only Impeached, Barry should be in Gitmo.

What are you going to do about every other President that has done the same thing?

Considering everything, it probably happens alot.
and that's just it. i don't like obama but this wasn't only his decision. it could not have been i don't believe.

in vietnam, for example, i've read we left warehouses of stuff behind to be sold and maybe this is a common practice. i'm told it's cheaper to leave it than bring it home and i can see that to a degree, but not as a whole encompassing policy.

so to scream at obama for doing this is just because you want to scream at obama, it would seem. i think it was stupid, but the practice is stupid, not obama.

now if obama directly gave weapons to militant terrorists that would be a different story. as for leaving equipment behind, just seems to be our MO. go in, blow shit up, leave a mess behind we're hated for that lasts many generations.

Forum List

Back