Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

When they do not match?

When they do not match.....according to who?

Again, you start with the accusation, backed by no evidence. And then desperately try to scrabble together evidence later.

That's profoundly irrational.

Also, you fled from the question. Why is 8 seconds insufficient to match a signature?

And how long 'should' it take, according to who?

When they do not match.....according to who?

Again, you start with the accusation, backed by no evidence. And then desperately try to scrabble together evidence later.

That's profoundly irrational.
Then let's see the signatures.

If I'm not mistaken, they have equipment which checks signatures. I'm not sure it needs even 8 seconds.

They lied about that too. It was 32 humans in shifts verifying signatures.

I have wasted enough time on you closed minded LW commee hacks. Enjoy the decline of American into the coming revolution. you will go down early.
Now I got to work thru lunch to make up time wasted on you GOVT saps.

Then let's see the signatures.

Lets see your evidence that they don't match.

Again, if evidence is the basis of your claims, then you can show us. If you just made it up, then you'll give us excuses why you can't.

The burden of proof is on YOU to prove your argument. Not on us to disprove it.

I have wasted enough time on you closed minded LW commee hacks. Enjoy the decline of American into the coming revolution. you will go down early.

Why is 8 seconds insufficient to match a signature?

And based on what evidence?

When you muster the courage to question your own conspiracy, we'll be here.

Lets see your evidence that they don't match.

Again, if evidence is the basis of your claims, then you can show us. If you just made it up, then you'll give us excuses why you can't.

The burden of proof is on YOU to prove your argument. Not on us to disprove it.
I can't until they are seen. Are you as stupid as you sound?

I can't until they are seen. Are you as stupid as you sound?
So you admit that you didn't base your conspiracy on evidence. But made it up, and are trying to find evidence to support it after.

Well that was easy.

So you admit that you didn't base your conspiracy on evidence. But made it up, and are trying to find evidence to support it after.

Well that was easy.
Release the signatures. Fraud is the only reason they will not.

What law is that? I'll wait.

Why wait, FruitLoops?

§ 16-168

A person in possession of information derived from voter registration forms or precinct registers shall not distribute, post or otherwise provide access to any portion of that information through the internet except as authorized by subsection I of this section.

It's the law Kari Lake appears to have violated by posting signatures of registered voters online.

Last edited:

LOLOL

There will be no revolution. You fucks are too delusional and too lazy.

Show us the evidence that the signatures are fraudulent. Your entire argument is 'disprove whatever conspiracy I make up'.

Um, no. You prove your conspiracy first. The burden is entirely on you. You're just incapable of bearing it.

For the 2022 general election, there were approximately 32 workers involved in Maricopa County’s signature verification and signature curing process. Three signature verification workers have signed sworn declarations concerning their experience at Maricopa County during the 2022 general election.[4] These three witnesses testified that their and their co-workers’ rejection rates while verifying signatures ranged from 35-40% (Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 19-22), 15%-30% (Myers Decl. at ¶¶ 18, 21), to 35%-40% (Nystrom Decl. ¶ 13). These figures are consistent with the rejection rate of WPAA discussed above equating to tens of thousands of illegal ballots being counted.

Each of these witnesses testified to deep flaws in the ballot signature verification and/or curing process employed by Maricopa County.

Jacqueline Onigkeit reviewed approximately 42,500 ballots and rejected about 13,000 to 15,000 of them, with rejection rates in the 25% – 40% range. Her co-workers complained of similar rejection rates. Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 23, 25.

LOLOL

There will be no revolution. You fucks are too delusional and too lazy.

And by 'revolution', they meaning domestic terrorism, mostly targeted at cops and government officials.

In my room we had a white board that Michelle would update with the number of ballots to be verified that day. Throughout the day Michelle would update the progress the people were making in verifying signatures. The math never added up. Typically, we were processing about 60,000 signatures a day. I would hear that people were rejecting 20-30% which means I would expect to see 12,000 to 15,000 ballots in my pile for curing the next day. However, I would consistently see every morning only about 1000 envelopes to be cured. We typically saw about one tenth of the rejected ballots we were told we would see.

Andrew, one of the signature reviewers, would tell me every day that I was going to get crushed the next day because he was excepting (rejecting) a “ton” of bad signatures. However, we never saw a correlation.

The most likely explanation for this discrepancy is that the level 2 managers who re-reviewed the rejections of the level 1 workers were reversing and approving signatures that the level 1 workers excepted and rejected. This seems to me to be the more likely explanation. If this is the case, then the level 2 managers were changing about 90% of the rejected signatures to accepted.

Why wait, FruitLoops?

A person in possession of information derived from voter registration forms or precinct registers shall not distribute, post or otherwise provide access to any portion of that information through the internet except as authorized by subsection I of this section.

It's the law Kari Lake appears to have violated by posted signatures of registered voters online.
Anything the AZ. Senate can see a citizen can see. You lose.

For the 2022 general election, there were approximately 32 workers involved in Maricopa County’s signature verification and signature curing process. Three signature verification workers have signed sworn declarations concerning their experience at Maricopa County during the 2022 general election.[4] These three witnesses testified that their and their co-workers’ rejection rates while verifying signatures ranged from 35-40% (Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 19-22), 15%-30% (Myers Decl. at ¶¶ 18, 21), to 35%-40% (Nystrom Decl. ¶ 13). These figures are consistent with the rejection rate of WPAA discussed above equating to tens of thousands of illegal ballots being counted.

Each of these witnesses testified to deep flaws in the ballot signature verification and/or curing process employed by Maricopa County.

Jacqueline Onigkeit reviewed approximately 42,500 ballots and rejected about 13,000 to 15,000 of them, with rejection rates in the 25% – 40% range. Her co-workers complained of similar rejection rates. Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 23, 25.

And what is your source for this block you just cut and pasted?

And does it also say this: "The most likely explanation for this discrepancy is that the level 2 managers who re-reviewed the rejections of the level 1 workers were reversing and approving signatures that the level 1 workers excepted and rejected."

On the last day of work, November 15, we were asked by manager Celia to go through perhaps 5,000 to 7,000 ballots, that had already been rejected at levels 1, 2 and 3. We were asked to go to the SHELL program and to only find one signature that matched the green envelope, even if all other signatures in the program did not match the green envelope. The implication from Celia is that was desperate to get the work complete and that she wanted the ballots approved. These 5,000 to 7,000 ballots had already been through the full level 1, 2, and 3 process and been rejected. Therefore, I do not know why [we were] going through them again, and that is why it seemed that Celia wanted them approved.”

NOV15 for an Election ending on NOV08

ALL a repost. You and your ilk ignored it the first go-around.

And what is your source for this block you just cut and pasted?
Whistle blower working as one of the 32? from one of my past posts? Can't find it again. MSM blocks it from view I suppose?
The higher level Supervisors forced thru all SIG mismatches by "other means". Exactly as 2020 also.

We were told it was computer verification in 2020. pure hogwash.

Nope, that is not the only reason. Remember how excited you got when Cyber Ninjas was hired to audit the Maricopa County ballots. Remember the excuses you made up when they found Biden won by an even bigger margin?

:abgg2q.jpg:

We The People AZ Alliance continued their investigation and found even more of these signature discrepancies on ballot affidavits in a small sample of 230,339 of the 1.9 million ballot envelopes (12.12% of the total).

They also used the record of voters who cast ballots in the 2022 election to discover nearly 10,000 of the same voter names associated with mismatched signatures and bad signatures from the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back