Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

dems cheat and lie and then their call critics "election deniers"
Much to the dem's horror that bucket is not holding water anymore.

It depends on "shaming" right-leaners into submission and we are plumb out of "shame" when it comes to what our own eyes tell us.....There is wholesale dem cheating.

Have I ever mentioned Arizona process is corrupt? Yeah I think I have. Oh and btw I just saw on the local news they are going to have a runoff election for Arizona Attorney General becuz they are tied statistically at 50.0% to 50.0%. Which is EXACTLY were Hobbs and Lake are 50.0% to 50.0%.
Here is what is on the State of Arizona website as of tonight 11/17/2022:
1668741529584.png

I expect we will know the final answer, on Nov 28th, 2022.

Hobbs won fair and square.

Lake is a crackpot. A loud mouthed liar and whiner. She was whining about election cheating even BEFORE the voting began.

She loves Trump and she whines just as loudly as Trump does.

Imo, Lake has screwed her political future by acting like a complete whiner and nutjob. Voters won't elect many of these clowns in the future.

If Trump runs in '24, he'll lose for the same reasons. He's a crybaby who can't handle a loss. He's a weakling in the eyes of most thinking Americans.

Hobbs won fair and square.

Lake is a crackpot. A loud mouthed liar and whiner. She was whining about election cheating even BEFORE the voting began.

She loves Trump and she whines just as loudly as Trump does.

Imo, Lake has screwed her political future by acting like a complete whiner and nutjob. Voters won't elect many of these clowns in the future.

If Trump runs in '24, he'll lose for the same reasons. He's a crybaby who can't handle a loss. He's a weakling in the eyes of most thinking Americans.
Hobbs was in charge of the voting. She should have recused herself. Why did she want to oversee her own election? DUH!!!! You are such a dunder head. Oh yeah and what about those fucked up voting machines that would not work ON THE ELECTION DAY!!! I mean, just how ignorant and out of touch does one have to be to ignore obvious sings of election tampering. Flip the script....If it were Trump in charge of voting machines and he won with less than 1% of the vote wouldn't you (an obvious TDSer) want SOME kind of investigation?

Normally I enjoy his special kind of sarcastic humor but this one is more serious and he raises quite a few points worth saying "how did Katie Hobbs win"?

Like I wasn't aware kati Hobbs was in charge of the election she was running in.

Clearly conservatives haven’t learned anything from the 2022 GOP midterm disaster – instead they double-down on lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

Forum List

Back