CDZ Did John Kerry just win the Nobel Peace Prize?

After his handling of the Iranian nuclear disarmament where many said it was not possible.....it will be hard not to give it to him

TrollDetected.gif
Come and see me in January when Kerry walks off with his Nobel prize and conservatives are outraged

After his handling of the Iranian nuclear disarmament where many said it was not possible.....it will be hard not to give it to him

TrollDetected.gif
Come and see me in January when Kerry walks off with his Nobel prize and conservatives are outraged

Oh even for you RW...this is an obvious troll thread.
Besides, people with an IQ over 60 knows that this "deal" was more of an opportunity for Iran and China to sell both Uranium and weapons to Iran again than a "peace" deal.
Peace...that's really funny.
Iran's own limited Uranium mines were running out, but thanks to this "peace" deal - they can buy all they want now.
And...their weaponry has been getting outdated, in disrepair and in need of replenishment. But no more. Now they can buy as much weaponry as they can get from Russia and China....YAY for Peace!!

Tell you what, you want Kerry to get the Nobel? ( :lmao: ) Then get Kerry to get our people back from Iran.

If you want that to happen, you conservatives have to stop blocking it from happening.

Prior to today, there wasn't any talk of it from the right. And we all know why. The right was hoping it would be part of the deal. Then, they could scream the Democrats were trading arms for hostages, and were thus big hypocrites for saying Reagan did that, and that 7 different congressional investigations needed to be launched to look into the matter. Conservatives, I hope none of you embarrass yourself by pretending otherwise, because nobody is going to believe you. You all so very, very badly wanted a new Benghazi phony-scandal.

So, because of conservative attitudes, there was no possible way Kerry could have allowed freeing the Americans to be part of the deal. But now there's hope. Lacking their prize of a big fake scandal, the conservatives have decided to switch positions and take the lesser propaganda points by now claiming Kerry should have made it part of the deal. If conservatives keep screaming it loudly and often enough, they'll be unable to reverse that position. So, all you conservatives should make sure your Republican congressmen also switch their positions and start hammering that the 3 Americans have to be released as part of an ongoing deal.

Have you read the agreement? I haven't.

Be honest.

Full text of the Iran deal

FULL TEXT Iran deal - POLITICO

Iran, the United States and five other world powers have reached a landmark agreement about the future of Iran's nuclear programs.

The agreement that emerged after years of diplomacy and a final, marathon negotiating session by top diplomats over the past three weeks in Vienna is complex and highly technical.

We've been studying the 150-page-plus agreement, and we've pulled out six tidbits that will help you understand the deal:

6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal The Two-Way NPR
When Iran eventually denies nuke inspectors admittance to the facilities, (and they will) the honeymoon will be over.
is honeymoon code for the agreement?

that's how agreements work. they only last as long as both sides adhere to the details.
but answer the question - if iran eventually denies inspectors how will we be in a worse position then than we were before the agreement?

TrollDetected.gif

Besides, people with an IQ over 60 knows that this "deal" was more of an opportunity for Iran and China to sell both Uranium and weapons to Iran again than a "peace" deal.
Iran's own limited Uranium mines were running out, but thanks to this "peace" deal - they can buy all they want now.
And...their weaponry has been getting outdated, in disrepair and in need of replenishment. But no more. Now they can buy as much weaponry as they can get from Russia and China....YAY for Peace!!
The degree of conservative outrage along with England France Germany Russia and China agreeing shows how it is Nobel worthy

We invaded Iraq on far, far less evidence of WMDs than Iran currently has today

John Kerry convinced Iran to dismantle their centerfuges and dispose of their enriched uranium to set back their ability to produce a weapon by fifteen years

Appears to be Nobel Prize worthy

You have yet to tell me why you think Iran will comply.

They won't.

They will get rid of some centrifuges we know about all while keeping the ones we don't know about spinning.

They will get back billions in frozen assets and be able to sell 2million barrels of oil a day on the open market so they can sponsor more terrorism.

Nothing in their history indicates they will honor this treaty.

They will comply because no sanctions will be lifted until they dismantle their centerfuges and dispose of their enriched uranium stockpiles

Nobel Prize baby!

Are you giving odds?

We have no clue as to what Iran's actual nuclear capability is do we?

I'm betting they pulled the wool over Kerry's eyes and that they have centrifuges we don't know about.
you know we get to inspect the uranium mines, right?
what will these covert centrifuges be spinning if they can't move material to them?

TrollDetected.gif

the deal does not allow iran to buy all the uranium they want. where do you come up with that crap?

TrollDetected.gif

The degree of conservative outrage along with England France Germany Russia and China agreeing shows how it is Nobel worthy

You see outrage from me?
France?? Really? France also wants to sell weapons and technology to Iran.
Germany is the one that surprises me a little...we shall see what their gain is...it will be something. Germany doesn't do anything if there is no benefit to them.
You see, I am not taking you serious on this. You are more interested in creating conservative bash threads than to actually discuss/debate the deal. Obviously.

TrollDetected.gif

You see outrage from me?
France?? Really? France also wants to sell weapons and technology to Iran.
Germany is the one that surprises me a little...we shall see what their gain is...it will be something. Germany doesn't do anything if there is no benefit to them.
You see, I am not taking you serious on this. You are more interested in creating conservative bash threads than to actually discuss/debate the deal. Obviously.
Yes.......all those countries have it in for republicans

We invaded Iraq on far, far less evidence of WMDs than Iran currently has today

John Kerry convinced Iran to dismantle their centerfuges and dispose of their enriched uranium to set back their ability to produce a weapon by fifteen years

Appears to be Nobel Prize worthy

You have yet to tell me why you think Iran will comply.

They won't.

They will get rid of some centrifuges we know about all while keeping the ones we don't know about spinning.

They will get back billions in frozen assets and be able to sell 2million barrels of oil a day on the open market so they can sponsor more terrorism.

Nothing in their history indicates they will honor this treaty.

They will comply because no sanctions will be lifted until they dismantle their centerfuges and dispose of their enriched uranium stockpiles

Nobel Prize baby!

Are you giving odds?

We have no clue as to what Iran's actual nuclear capability is do we?

I'm betting they pulled the wool over Kerry's eyes and that they have centrifuges we don't know about.
you know we get to inspect the uranium mines, right?
what will these covert centrifuges be spinning if they can't move material to them?

Yeah sure we all know how well the IAEA inspections go.

We have absolutely no knowledge of what they have now so inspections won't mean shit will they?

What kind of Kool Aid are you sheep drinking these days?

You can measure the worthiness of Kerry's Nobel Prize by the degree of outrage coming from conservatives

I have no outrage.

I'm just calling it as I see it,

Kerry got duped and you idiots actually believe Iran wants to be accepted in the world community.

That's just fucking hilarious

Iran never had any intention of building nukes until George W. Bush arbitrarily put them into his "Axis Of Evil" after 9/11. The Neo-Cons were convinced that if they just beat their chests while ignoring to talk to Iran, that would make Iran beg for negotiations. Only the opposite happened, just like in North Korea. Both countries advanced their nuclear capabilities to get everyone's attention.

And still, history reveals for a fact that Obama's internationally-imposed sanctions on Iran were far more crippling than all of Bush and Cheney's tough talk and preening.

This deal represents another mop-up job by Obama of the failed Neo-Con mess in the Middle East. The same Chicken Littles in the Republican party were convinced the former Soviet Union wouldn't abide by President Reagan's START treaty. Of course, they were totally wrong. It's just in the Republican m.o. now to never waste an opportunity to bemoan any and all attempts at world peace because it doesn't jive with their war profiteering fundraisers.

The START treaty worked and in all likelihood, so too will this deal.

What Republicans now reveal about themselves is that they're the weak-kneed ones on foreign policy, calling every play wrong and getting way too melodramatic about things that don't deserve the drama.

You can measure the worthiness of Kerry's Nobel Prize by the degree of outrage coming from conservatives

I have no outrage.

Kerry got duped and you idiots actually believe Iran wants to be accepted in the world community.

Those Iranians are so clever

Managing not only to dupe Secretary Kerry but the Brits, French, Germans, Russians and Chinese

Only the Republicans seem to know better. They did such a fine job containing Iran when they were calling the shots

Yes.......all those countries have it in for republicans

THis isn't about republicans.
Oh - sorry, I forgot for you - everything is about republicans

Just another two dimensional pigeon hole thinker

Unfortunately we got about 290 million just like him in this country.
And we wonder why the same snakes get in office time and time again.
And the incredulity of just how anyone on the left still supports Obama...look at the results of his Presidency, just how in the world do leftist still support an elite corporatist whose entire economic policies surround whatever is in the best interest of big money.
Obamacare is just about the opposite of what leftist wanted...his foreign policy and war fighting is also the opposite of what leftist want - and yet - they defend him like their mother.

Have you read the agreement? I haven't.

Be honest.
Yeah, it's pretty damn tight...

Repubs haven't. Several were in front of the cameras for their photo op within 10 of the signing. Both Walker and Perry have said they would repeal it without knowing what it says.

Its a shame to see the right want dead Americans more than they want peace.

Too bad we don't have a War Prize we could award to the 47 traitors and their followers.

I have no outrage.

Those Iranians are so clever

Managing not only to dupe Secretary Kerry but the Brits, French, Germans, Russians and Chinese

Only the Republicans seem to know better. They did such a fine job containing Iran when they were calling the shots

And Bibi ... Don't forget Bibi.

He has up to 200 of his own nuke warheads but why should he defend his own country when the US will do it for him. That way, he gets to say how sad he is at the thousands of dead Americans and mountains of debt while saving his own people and money.

Needless to say, he's a lot smarter than the Repub and RW traitors but he does care just as much about American lives.

If Republicans are so opposed to the treaty, it must be good for the world

They have been on such a roll the last 14 years with their foreign policy decisions. They might get it right sooner or later

Forum List

Back